• Published 28th Apr 2014
  • 649 Views, 23 Comments

Suger Cube Corner Days - RemareShadows



The silly every day going ons with Pinkie Pie, at Sugar Cube Corner... so turn around and trot away, quickly.

  • ...
1
 23
 649

Day 1 -Morning-

Sugar Cube Corner Days

Day 1

-Morning-

*Crash*
a loud metal banging sound rang out from the back room of Sugar Cube Corner.
"Pinkie how many times have we told you, no bouncing in the kitchen!"

"Sorry, Mr.Cake."

The stallion sighed as he turned back to the register.

"I'm sorry miss Lyra," He looked down at the three cookies and ice cream cupcakes, " That will be six bits."

"Heh, no worry's Cake, Bonbon is used to waiting," Lyra grabbed the bits from her bag, then tossed them onto the counter.

"Thanks for stopping by." he hoofed her the bagged up goods.

"Anytime." Lyra picked them up, then headed over to table four.

Mr.Cake walked into the back to see the disaster area it had turned into.

There was cake batter hanging off the ceiling, bowls scattered all over the area, burn marks around the sink, chocolate chips scarred about... it was the usual scene he had come to expect.

"Well there goes my plans of saving up for a vacation with the wife," he sighed dropping his head down, "Pinkie..."

Pinkie Pie head popped up from behind the counter, spreading more chocolate chips around her. "Yes Mr.Cake?" she stuffs a hoof full of candy in her mouth.

"I'm going to go check on the remaining stock in the cellar, please take over the counter... also, take care of the clean up." he readjusted his white hat.

Pinkie quickly gave him a salute, " Okie doki caption, Operation Sugar Whirl will commence."

Mr.Cake trotted down to the cellar with a worried look in his eyes. Pinkie immediately after grabbed her tail in her hooves. "Gummy, be prepared!" She then yanked her tail with her teeth.

The pink tail made a Zip noise, then whipped around like a propeller.
Ziiiiizzzzzz.
Pinkie pie was lifted off the floor as her tail spun around at high speeds. The winds from this motion had kicked up a small storm of junk. Once the dirty items hit her tail though, they were cleaned then put away. Pinkie flew around the room at a frantic pace, her tail cleaning up everything it touched.

"Woooo, Wooooooooooo," She cried out as she rounded a table. She licked a cake batter bowl clean, tossing it with the rest of the finished objects. she noticed doorway crack open. "Waaaak Waaak Waak," she cried out, sounding like a emergency alarm.

She flashed a red light at it before it opened anymore. The door opener gasped, feeling the danger. The door immediately closed back. Pinkie used her tail to fly back to the final few messy spots, taking them out with her fly by.

The kitchen sparkled like Rarity's gems, then a ding rang out from the oven. Pinkie trotted up, then opened it. she grabbed the mitts in her mouth, finally taking out the fresh batch of muffins. She closed it with her hind leg, then trotted to the front of the shop.

*Ding*

The door of the shop burst open as a cheerful customer trotted forward.

"Mmmmmm, Muffins," the customer said.

Pinkie stopped at the counter, bagged up a dozen while smiling at the mare.

"Right on time as always Derpy." she placed the bag down.

"hehehe, I just dropped off my little Muffin at school, of course I had to pick up some more," Derpy dug around in her saddle bags.

"Well that will be thirteen bits, as always."

"Alright,Pinkie," her brow frowned as she started to move faster to search her saddle bags.

Pinkie looked around, noticing the state of the shop. There were three ponies sitting at the many seats. Two sitting together while one ate solo. The sun shined in from the windows as the morning dew slid down outside. A pack of three foals passed by, one orange, one yellow, while the last one was white. She smiled at that scene in front of her. Speaking of things happening...

"Ohhhhh, I'm sorry," Derpy looked up at her with big watering eyes, " I seem to have lost my purse, I just don't know what went wrong."

Pinkie hopped over the counter. She wrapped her hooves around the pouting mare. "hey, don't cry," she patted the pegasuses mane, "This batch will be a gift, from me to you."

Derpy's golden eyes gleamed in the sunlight,"Really?"

"Of course you silly filly," She held the Pegasus face a few inches from hers, "Now let me see that smile."

The mares lips moved forward, then up, to form into a pearly white smile. "Thank you so much Pinkie."

The pink mare scooped up the bag from the counter. "Don't worry about it," she pressed the bag into Derpy's waiting hooves.

The mare bowed as she trotted out the door.
*Ding*

Pinkie Pie trotted behind the counter with a pep in her step. Her left ear wiggled as she turned on the Coffee maker. The steam of hot water on freshly grounded coffee beans filled the air. She took a big whiff of the scent. Exhaling the next moment, she plucked a cup from under the counter. Quickly checking over at table seven in the corner, for the sugar packets and creamers.

She looked at the door expectantly... Ding! The caffeine machine was done as the door gently opened. Revealing a disheveled Purple Princess. " Morning Twilight!" Pinkie chirped.

The mare in question just grumbled shaking her head at Pinkie. She flapped her wings once, while dragging herself to table seven. Spike ran in behind her, making his way to the counter.

"Hey Pinkie, Twilights real busy today and we ran out of coffee," the young dragon looked away, " How was I spouse to know Rainbows last crash destroyed our supply."

"ohh, that's too badd... but don't worry Spike, Coffee Sugar Wake Up Expert Pinkie Pies on the job."

Pinkie quickly filled up the cup, picked up a round pound cake, grabbed a sapphire one, then dragged the dragon over to table seven.

"Here you go sleepy head." She placed down the drinks, followed by the cakes. Spike sat down staring at his food, the saliva dripping from his fangs.

"Thanks Pinkie." he reached into his scales, then tossed her twelve bits.

Twilight grabbed the creamer, adding in a moderate amount. She then scooped up seven spoons of sugar into the mix. She continued by rotated her spoon no more than seven times. After that she took a sip, she sighed in satisfaction.

"Thanks Pinkie," she took another sip, " It's wonderful."

The Pink mare giggled then bowed, " Anything for you, Ohhh Princess."

Twilight frowned at her, "None of that Pinkie, I already have the whole town asking me for favors... Then to solve their problems. Thennnn to bless their foals... Ugh, the foals. They have been lining up by my door for days. Not to mention they don't follow the schedule-"

Pinkie smirked at Twi as she let out all her problems, taking breaks only to sip at her coffee. Spike was chowing down on his cake like the last jewel in Rarity's shop.

" - I would get back to the Library, only to find out that somepony had left me a list of the chair legs they needed fixed in their house! Not to mention the list this one filly gave me. She demanded that I give her five hundred new toys, a shop painted in pink-"

"I like that color." Pinkie added

a small smile graced Twilight's face as she continued, "- A new little sister, and flashing lights that showed her name across my throne room." She waved her hooves, "I don't even have a throne room and I don't even want one."

Pinkie giggled " Silly Twilight, you're a princess. You will get one eventually."

The Purple mare sunk down into her cup, finishing it. She then stated on the perfectly round pound cake. She took a bit out of it, smiling after.

"Thanks for listening to me Pinkie, it's just been so stressful lately."

"Well duh, Of course I would gladly spend time with my friend."

At that moment the doorbell rang, while a new customer stepped in. Pinkie bounced over to the new arrival. "Welcomeeee, to Sugar Cube Corner Blossomforth,"

The mare only nodded, then walked over to the counter display. Pinkie followed. " We have soooo many great treats for you this-" Pinkie looked out the window the sun was still high in the sky, " morning, we have cupcakes, vanilla,chocolate, Ohhhh I just love me some chocolate rain... oh, we even got the best cakes, not Cakes like Mr. And Misses Cake, but cake, like the super tasty melts in your mouth-"

Blossomforth pointed to a chocolate chip, blueberry muffin, and a Banana nut swirl. "I'll take these."

Pinkie picked up each one mid bounce, bagging them on the way down. Putting the swirl on the counter. "Will that be all?"

The mare nodded,"Yes, me and the the girls will be meeting soon. We have a very busy schedule to keep."

"Well then, don't let me keep you here. The total is fourteen bits."
The bits were handed over as the mare made a brisk trot to the door.

Pinkie looked back over at table seven to see her friend approaching.

"Well Pinkie, thanks for the morning. I have some more things on my schedule to do. Spike!"

The dragon that had cake crumbs around his mouth, pulled out a scroll. It unraveled on the floor, making seven circles around the room. A mare at table one cried out in distress as it completely covered her.

"Our first task of the day, Meet with Candace's new guards at the train station for temporary, Princess Guard services," Spike read off in his most official voice.

Twilight chuckled nervously, "Well if you will excuse me."

Pinkie cupped her hooves over her muzzle, "Ooooohhhhhhhhh. Rarity's gonna lovvve this,"

Twilight shot her a disapproving glare as she headed out. Spike snapped the scroll shut and ran after her. "Heyyy, waitt for meee."

Pinkie smiled, while settling behind the counter once again. Looking over she could see Lyra laughing with Bonbon at table four. She looked backed at the window and noticed a mummy sitting at table one.
Hmmm that's strange, when did my mummy come in?

Pinkie giggled, "I guess she's just a pony under wraps,"

Pinkie grabbed a glass of water. Guess I better go help them get rid of all that dry humor. She bounced over as the sun moved over to the middle of the day.
"What a morning."