• Published 26th Apr 2014
  • 1,044 Views, 49 Comments

The Song That Stole His Heart - Thunderstorm823



Lightning started his new day at his new school, at first he keeps to himself insight that he doesn't want to be that weird guy. But instead on the first day of school he meets a pony that crashed into his heart and he never even realized it.

  • ...
1
 49
 1,044

Chapter Five: The Request

The past couple of weeks was long, but Lightning spent every waking moment with the pony of his dreams. Sweetie Belle, they talked constantly, cuddled together constantly. They would share stories, sometimes Applebloom and Scootaloo would come by, saying they had come up with ideas to get their cutie marks.

As they were going over ideas, Lightning had interrupted them. "You do realize you don't go after the things you aren't familiar with, Scootaloo; you're good with a scooter. Applebloom; you built the Cutie Mark Crusaders clubhouse." He stated, then looked over at Sweetie. "And Sweetie... you have a beautiful singing voice." He whispered.

That was a few days ago, Lightning is staring at the ceiling with Sweetie laying next to him. The nurses have recently took off his cast and told him to be careful with it, don't want to break it again.

Lightning heard a soft whimper, then looked down at the white unicorn, who had a terrified look on her face. He smiled, rubbing her back holding her close, kissing her forehead, in order to get rid of the horrible dreams she was having.

She slowly began to smile, cuddling against him tighter, her muzzle rubbing against his chest. Lightning smiled, how in Tartarus did he get a filly like her?

He watched her sleep, the sounds she made while asleep was so cute. Her breathing flowing along his chest, but something caught him by surprise. He felt something brush up against his abdomen, making him gasp, it was her foreleg, slowly wrapping itself around Lightning's flank. The legs tightened, pulling his waist closer to her so their bodies pressed up against each other.

Lightning's eyes were widened, but then he began to breath slightly, something was aching. Urges came to his head, but he pushed them out of his head, all he had to do was go back to sleep.

He closed his eyes, falling asleep, or at least tried to.

"I love you Lightning...." Sweetie whispered. Lightning opened his eyes looking down, she was awake. "When you get out... We should spend one day together.... Just us..."

Lightning cuddled closer, pulling her into a heartwarming kiss. After a few more seconds he slowly pulled away, they both opened their eyes looking at each other. "I love you too..." He whispered. "We will spend one day together, Sugar Cube Corner, then some shopping." He smiled.

Sweetie smiled, squeezing him tighter with a sly smile. "And maybe a motel..." She whispered.

Lightning looked at her with concern. "What?" He asked, his teeth showing off slightly.

"You heard me..." She giggled, kissing him softly.

"Well then... if that's what you want to do..." Lightning smiled, kissing her snout.

"Just one more thing..." Sweetie whispered.

"Anything..." He whispered.

"Can you sing too?" She asked.

The question made Lightning think for a second, he did have a guitar, he played it most of the time. He has only sung once in his life, and he barely remembers it. "I don't know..." He whispered to her.

"Can you sing for me?" Sweetie asked.

Lightning sighed. "I don't know many songs."

"I don't care..." She whispered, holding him closer. "Make it up if you have to."

Lightning sighed, thinking of something to sing. "Alright, I got one." He whispered. "But I can't with you squeezing me." He chuckled, she let go and they both sat up, and she waited for him to sing.

Lightning sighed, as much as he can't remember if he could sing or not, he decided to go for it.

Sweetie smiled, listening. He actually sang pretty well, her blush brightened as he wrapped his hooves around hers, singing close to her muzzle, feeling his breath.

Sweetie quivered as he continued singing. Her heart beat fast, listening to his voice.

As Lightning ended the song, he kissed her softly. Sweetie kissed back, her lips pushing harder against him. She wanted to take the next step, her tongue slowly sliding against his upper lip to let him know she was coming in.

Lightning opened his mouth more, meeting her urges, while doing the same. Their tongues explored their mouths, after a few minutes of that they slowly touched tongues. Making them dance, play, and fight.

Lightning lowered Sweetie onto her back, pushing their bodies together as they shared a kiss that would last forever. They kissed for hours, sometimes switching positions so Sweetie was on top of him, or laying on their sides.

Then, they finally pulled away. Breathing heavily, and staring at each other. "That..." Sweetie stuttered. "was amazing..." She nuzzled Lightning, wrapping her hooves around him, he smiled, doing the same.

"I'm glad..." He whispered. "Wait, the long kiss or my singing?" He asked out of breath.

Sweetie smiled. "Both..." She whispered, wanting to kiss him but was too tired to.

Lightning smiled, seeing Celestia's sun shining over the room. "Well, I'm being let go today, shall we have the day to ourselves today or some other time?" Lightning asked.

Sweetie smiled. "Today..." She whispered.

Lightning smiled, pushing the last of his breath to kiss her. They didn't move, and they kissed slowly.

Today, they would start the day that they will never forget.

Author's Note:

Sorry I had to make it short, because it's leading up to the big date! Now that one will be a doozy, I promise! ~Enjoy