• Published 24th Apr 2014
  • 3,632 Views, 292 Comments

Creepypastas meet Mlp - chrisharte97



The Creepypasta family meet the ponies of Equestria. (Separate meetings to be clear)

  • ...
9
 292
 3,632

Fluttershy meets Masky and Hoodie

Chapter two: Fluttershy meets Masky and Hoodie

Fluttershy was busy feeding the animals inside her cottage. "There you all go," she said to them as she watched them feed on the food that she had given them, but then her pet bunny Angel started to pull on her mane, "What is it Angel?" she asked. The bunny Rabbit pointed at the window that faced the small stream next to her cottage so the yellow Pegasus looked through the window to see a masked figure with dark brown hair, wearing a yellow jacket and blue jeans, and a hooded figure wearing the same colored jeans, but instead of a jacket, he was wearing a yellow sweater were sitting by the stream. They seemed to be teenagers by just looking at them. "Who are they," the yellow Pegasus asked herself as she slowly walked towards the door to confront the two figures.

(Theme song plays)

(End Them Song)

She opened the door to see that they were still looking at the stream. "Um... Hello there," Fluttershy greeted the two as they turned to look at the yellow Pegasus, but Fluttershy squealed in fright when she saw the masked one had eyes that were as black as night and the hooded figure face was black too with two red eyes and a mouth.

"Hello there miss," the masked one greeted kindly, "I'am called Masky and this is my friend Hoodie."

"M-my name is... F-Fluttershy," the yellow Pegasus said shyly to them.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Fluttershy," the masked teenager said to her, "But do you think we can come inside your cottage; it was raining last night and me and Hoodie were looking for a place to stay."

"Um... Sure," Fluttershy replied as she lead Masky and Hoodie inside her cottage, but she noticed that Hoodie wasn't saying anything to her just Masky is, "I just noticed that your friend hasn't said a word to me Masky, is there something wrong with him?"

"I only speak to others if I need to," Hoodie stated suddenly.

"Hoodie's right about that," Masky said.

"Oh I see," Fluttershy exclaimed as a bird landed on Masky's shoulder, "That bird seems to like you Masky," she said to the masked teenager.

"It sure does," Masky agreed petting the bird gently, "You sure do have a lot of animals."

"Of course," Fluttershy said, "I do love animals."

That night...

Fluttershy showed Masky and Hoodie around her cottage and when night came, Masky and Hoodie went to the guest bedroom. "Goodnight you two," she said to them.

"Goodnight Fluttershy," Masky said as Hoodie nodded and they went to sleep.

Fluttershy walked down the stairs as she thought to herself, 'They seem nice enough to be friends.' She soon got on the couch and thought to herself again, 'But I need to learn more about them tomorrow,' as she drifted off to sleep.

The next day...

When Fluttershy woke up, she started feeding her animals as usual, but when she was done feeding the birds, she went upstairs to wake up Masky and Hoodie. She quietly opened the door and whispered to them, "Masky, Hoodie, it's time to wake up."

Masky was the first to wake up and said to the yellow Pegasus, "Good morning Fluttershy."

"Did you have a good sleep?" the yellow Pegasus asked the masked teenager.

"Yeah, yeah I did," Masky replied.

"Why don't you wake up Hoodie and I'll fix you two some breakfast," Fluttershy suggested.

"Okay," Masky said as Fluttershy went down stairs leaving him to wake up his friend, "Hey Hoodie, wake up, Fluttershy is making us breakfast."

"Come on Masky, is now the best time?" Hoodie asked.

"Okay then, I guess your going to have breakfast again," the masked teenager said to his friend.

"Breakfast!?" Hoodie exclaimed, "Why didn't you say so?"

"I just did Hoodie," Masky replied as they walked down the stairs and saw that Fluttershy was fixing breakfast for all three of them.

"Oh, good to see you boys are awake, breakfast will be ready soon," she said to the two of them, "So why don't you fix yourselves some juice while I'm fixing some pancakes."

"Okay," Masky said as he grabbed a carton of apple juice for him and another for Hoodie, then sat down next to the table. When the pancakes were ready, Fluttershy joined the hooded and masked teenagers at the table, and gave them each an apple to have with their breakfast.

"So tell me about yourselves," Fluttershy said to them, "It looks like you two have been through a lot."

Masky and Hoodie looked at each other and then back at Fluttershy. "I think that you might not like what we would explain to you," the masked teenager said.

"Why?" the yellow Pegasus asked.

"We... We are servants to a creature that looks like us, but there is no facial features, taller than us, and had tentacles coming out of his back," Masky explained to her, "People from where we live call him Slenderman."

Fluttershy was in shock and horror with eyes widened, "This Slenderman sounds really scary to me," she said to them with nervousness.

And now she knew what they meant by what they said. "But fortunately we have been separated from him," Masky reassured the yellow Pegasus, "So you are safe from him."

Fluttershy sighed with relief, "Thank Celestia for that," she said. She then told them about her days as a filly, how she was a weak flyer in flight camp. The hooded and masked teenagers felt sorry for her and wanted to be friends with her.

Fluttershy introduced them to Angel and as always with that bunny rabbit, he didn't take too kindly to the hooded and masked teenager. So they went out side to get some fresh air. Masky talked about his life before he became Slenderman's servant. The yellow Pegasus now felt sorry for the masked teenager. But Masky said that he was used to it now.

End of the Chapter...

Author's Note:

Okay guys here is Fluttershy meets Masky and Hoodie. I'm working on Button Mash meets Ben Drowned like a viewer requested. And next after that I will be doing Shining Armor and Cadence meet Ticci Toby and Clockwork. But then I'm stuck on the next choice. Do you guys think I should do either Twilight meets Kagekao, Applejack meets Scarecrow, or Spike meets Smile Dog for the fifth chapter?