• Published 22nd Apr 2014
  • 2,159 Views, 3 Comments

Danny's Adventures in Equestria - DanRitchoof



This is the story of when Danny Ritchey, a 19 year old human from Durant, OK, went on an adventure he will never forget, and meet some very colorful friends.

  • ...
3
 3
 2,159

Chapter 3: Meeting Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle

Chapter 3: Meeting Rarity, Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie

Then the four of us came to what Applejack, Fluttershy, and Rainbow Dash called Carousel Boutique, soon we came upon a white unicorn with a royal purple mane and tail. She was as white as the snow, well that's what I thought to myself.

Soon I said, "Excuse me miss."

She just waved her hoof at me and said, "Not now, I am "in the zone" as it were."

Then she turned around and jumped when she saw my hair. "My stars, darling. Whatever happened to your hair?"

"My hair, uh well it got a little messy", I said with a sheepish look on my face.

Then Rarity said," Don't worry, I can have that hair fixed for you in no time."

I replied, "Thanks Rarity."

Rarity got right to work on my hair, cleaning it up, ridding it of the mud from my encounter with Rainbow Dash, and soon my hair was back to the way it was, then Rarity asked, "Where are all of you going?"

I replied, "We are going to see Twilight, Princess Celestia sent me to see her."

Rarity was in awe by what I had said, then she said, "Well, I just happen to know where Twilight lives, I can show you the way."

I said, "Thanks, oh, by the way, my name is Danny Ritchey."

Then as the five of us went on our way, the pink pony that I saw before popped up right in front of me and scared me, and if you're wondering how I know it was her, well what other did I see that was bright pink all over.

Then the pink pony said, "Hi, I'm Pinkie Pie, but you can call me Pinkie. We met before when you got off the station."

Then I remembered she was the pony who darted away from me before.

Pinkie Pie then waved hi to Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity who were standing behind me.

They all waved hi back.

I was surprised, "These ponies are your friends?"

She said, "Yep, they are my best friends."

I said, "Well, that is convenient."

Pinkie Pie then said, "So, where are you and my friends going?"

I then told her, "We are on our way to see Twilight. I'm guessing you're wanting to come with us?"

Pinkie replied, "Sure I'll come along."

Then we went to what I saw was a big tree, on the sign read, "Golden Oaks Library".

I asked Applejack, "She lives in a library?"

Applejack replied, "Yep, but it's not just where she lives, she also works there."

I was struck with awe, then I knocked on the door, then I heard a voice, "Come in."

Then as I walked inside I saw her, Twilight Sparkle, she was a light purple unicorn with a purple mane with a pink streak, same for her tail. She and I just stared at each other for a few seconds, then we smiled at each other.

I introduced myself first, "My name's Danny Ritchey."

Then she said, "My name is Twilight Sparkle."

Then I said, "So, uh, I guess you got the letter from Princess Celestia, huh?

Twilight replied, "Yes, I did."

Then I said, "So I guess this five ponies are also your friends?"

She then replied, "Yes, they are my best friends, and maybe you would like to be my best friend too?"

I just had to simply say, "Yes, I will."

Twilight and her friends cheered with delight, as they began to hug me, I soon felt that they were going to be more than just my new friends, they were going to be like the sisters I never had before in my life, and I am pretty sure that I was going to be a like a new brother to them. I then thought to myself, "Yep, this is going to be the start of a brand new friendship, I can just feel it."

So that is how I somehow landed in Equestria, met Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Twilight Sparkle, and became best friends with them. If I just had to say one thing, this just turned quite to be a pretty amazing day.

Comments ( 3 )

It's good, but the chapters could have been longer though. I'm sorry.

That's ok. You got to admit though, I did put a lot of heart and hard work into this story.

I just now made a few changes to the chapters. I hope that will help you out some.

Login or register to comment