• Published 22nd Apr 2014
  • 2,273 Views, 124 Comments

The Foalish Zone - DuskShadowBrony



Welcome to a land of colorful talking ponies. But this is no ordinary land, for chaos is among us. Welcome.... to the Foalish Zone.

  • ...
9
 124
 2,273

The First Morning

The next morning came with the smell of fresh pancakes which wafted through the kitchen. Gold multi tasked as he flipped each one, at the same time cutting up potatoes with his magic. He let out a yawn as he worked. “Man I need a coffee,” he says. Before he could look around a wisp floats over with a cup for him. “Umm, thanks.” He took the hot coffee and took a swig of the caffeine. He turns towards the doorway as the sound of stampeding hooves was heard coming his way.

“Get away from me!” a voice shouted from down the hall. Seconds later, Luster Star burst into the kitchen, a wisp close behind. “Begone, demon! Go back to the fire from whence you came or something!” he pleads. “Leave me alone!” With that, the wisp halted and vanished from sight with a poof of air.

Gold chuckles “Relax those things are harmless.” he says, sliding a few of the cooked pancakes onto a large serving plate. He takes the cut potatoes and put them in some cooking oil.

“Talking horse!” Luster shouted turning to run and hitting the wall. He fell back, rubbing his snout, “Who put that there?!”

“Please stop shouting. It’s way too early for it,” Ghost said with a grumble, walking clumsily into the kitchen. “Those do smell good,” he said, looking at the pancakes, his stomach growling.

“What’s all the racket?” Dust Storm walked into the room, looking annoyed, as usual. “I can’t do any of my research like this.” A wisp floated by him, carrying a stack of scrolls with writing all over them. It seemed like Dust’s belongings were delivered to his room, too.

“Where are Flutter and Ink?” Gold asked, looking over at Dust.

“Still in their rooms. Sulking or something.” Dust answered in a disinterested voice.

“Three talking horses!” Luster backs away quickly, “Don’t hurt me!” His back hit the wall and he froze, shutting his eyes tightly.

“Will somepony please get, Luster was it, up to speed?” Gold says as he carefully watched his fries cook. “Oh, and the coffee is brewed if you want some.” Using his magic, he set the stack of pancakes, along with cutlery on the large dinner table.

“I thought his name was John?” Ghost asked, looking at the pancakes then at his hooves. “How the hay am I supposed to eat with freaking hooves?” he asked, glaring at them. “Did I just say what the hay?”

“Use your magic,” Dust Storm said, tapping his horn. “Come on, it’s not that hard, even a foal can manage a basic levitation spell.” He turned to face the food. “I appreciate it, but I don’t eat breakfast.” Dust said, taking a seat at the table. He nodded at the wisp and it deposited the pile of scrolls onto the table. He opened up one of the scrolls, continuing to write on it.

“Well excuse me, princess, but before today I wasn’t a damn unicorn, so forgive me if I don’t know how to freaking do that,” Ghost snorted, giving Dust a glare.

“Sorry.” Dust sighed. “I’m not exactly in the best of moods.”

“What the hay is happening to me?” Luster groaned, putting his head in his hooves.

“Some jerk with John de Lanchie’s voice kidnapped us and turned us into ponies. At least some of us, those two,” Ghost points at Dust and Gold, “They were already ponies… I think,” he said, staring at his pancake, trying to figure out how to eat it.

Luster shuddered, “I think I just realized that none of us are wearing clothes.”

“Ponies don’t normally wear clothes.” Dust said dismissively from behind his scroll.

“I just realized we can’t eat meat anymore..”Ghost said putting his hooves on his head “And I have such a craving for bacon, it’s just not fair.”

“Oh…” Luster groaned, “bacon.”

“What’s bacon?” Dust asked, raising an eyebrow. (Or he probably was, nopony could tell as he had himself hidden behind his scroll, raised in the air.)

“Oh, it’s a wondrous thing made from pig meat”Ghost said, licking his lips”I remember I went on vacation once and had a plate of it all to myself and when I say plate I mean mountain.”

“You eat…. meat from where you come from?” Dust lowered the paper slightly to stare at Ghost.

“Yeah, humans are omnivores, we eat meat for protein. Though some of us hunt for sport, freaking flankholes.” Ghost explained.

“It’s called game hunting,” Luster adds, “As they consider animals as the prize. Sorry.”

Gold listened to the conversation as he put the fries, along with the cups of coffee down on the table. “Yeah sound like the early years of the Griffin Kingdom, hunting ponies for food, how barbaric.”

“Well humans are the only intelligent species in our world,” Ghost said with a shrug, still glaring at his pancake.

Gold stared at the two unicorns as they looked at their breakfast. Pondering his early years of magic school he spoke, “I suppose now is as a good time as any to teach you two magic,” he says, recalling lessons.

“I can help out.” Dust suddenly was interested, putting the scroll back down. “After all, I received top marks in the magic section of the Academy.”

Gold looked Dust, “Academy? Nice, all I got under my belt is my school diploma, that and training in crystal manipulation.” Without a second thought he levitated his knife and fork and began to cut his pancakes, perfectly fine with allowing Dust to explain.

“What the buck are you talking about? Magic?” Luster frowned, apparently unaware of his ponified swear.

“Yes, magic.” Dust Storm tapped his glowing horn, indicating the aura around his scroll. “This is a basic levitation spell, very easy to learn. Unfortunately, Discord’s blocking off any sort of magic that could help us escape, teleportation, offensive, etcetera. Otherwise, we’d be out of here in a hoofbeat.” He cleared his throat, then began. “Perhaps I should explain it like this.” Dust said. “Your magic resides inside you. You should feel, if you concentrate, an energy around your heart. Focus on that. Channel your magic up and to your horn, sending it out. To pick something up, just wrap it in the magic, as if you were covering it with a cloth or a bag. After that, simply lift it. Remember, you’re technically not lifting the object. You’re lifting the magic around the object.” He slid across some quills. “Here, these are light. Practice with those.”

“I don’t get it,” Luster blinked, looking at the feathers.

“I guess I can try...” Ghost said looking at the quill. He narrowed his eyes, focusing on this ‘magic’. His horn started to glow, surrounded by a sea foam green light.

“That’s it.” Dust said encouragingly, watching him closely.

He concentrated more, the glow encompassing one of the quills, gingerly lifting it from the table.
“Well done.” Dust nodded in approval. “Heavier objects will need more magic energy, but you seem to have gotten the basics.”

“I’m totally lost,” Luster frowned, watching Gold’s utensils hovering around swiftly. “How the hay does that even work?”

Gold looks up from his plate. “Okay think of it this way, `when you reach for a cup you pick it up with your umm whatever it is you had before hooves. This time do the same with your mind, think of the action but don’t do the action.”

“You mean like a ‘there is no spoon’ kind of thing?” he asked, waving his hoof in a circle.

Gold looked at him confused, “Pardon?”

“Darn, you don’t know The Matrix,” Luster sighed. “Whatever, I’ll try,” he shrugged, trying to transfer the instructions to practical use. He shut his eyes tightly, trying to imagine the fork on the table hovering up in the air. He felt a chilling sensation in his head and opened his eyes cautiously, the horn atop his head glowing a soft yellow as the fork was raised a few inches from the table. “Holy Tartarus!” he shouts in disbelief.

“See? Easy.” Dust went back to his research, losing interest in the conversation.

“This is bucking weird,” Luster gapes, moving the fork around with a bit of resistance. “This is awesome,” he waves it around, not noticing his magic faltering.

Gold watched as he waved the fork around “Pretty impressive for first time magic, don’t strain yourself.”

“Hey watch where you move that thing!” Ghost said watching it.

Lusters magic fizzled out as the momentum of the fork sent it right into his foreleg. “Buck!” he shouted, quickly pulling it out and holding his hoof to the wound. “Son of a manticore!” There were four puncture wounds, each growing red.

“Magic isn’t a toy.” Dust said rather sharply. “If you play with it again like that, you could get a much worse injury.” He cleared his throat. “Sorry. Are you all right?”

Gold’s years as a caretaker took hold as he got up and ran over to check the wound “Wow, you okay?”

“Ungh,” he grumbled, taking his hoof away, four red splotches on it, “Yeah. Nothing serious, except it hurts like Tartarus.”

“Yeah that looks like it hurts.” Ghost said, wincing as he looked at Luster’s hoof.

“Great observation, Sherlock,” Luster frowned.

Gold gets a hold of Luster’s foreleg. “Hold still let me look,” he examines it for a while. “Well nothing too deep luckily,” he comments.

“Know where the bandages are?” he asked.

Dust sighed, putting down his scrolls and trotting over. “I’m not much of a healer, barely managed to pass those tests, but I can cast some basic field healing spells.” he said, rubbing the back of his neck. “Let me take a look at it.”

Gold stared at the gash and has an idea. “I know we just met but, would you care to be a test subject?” he asks, really wanting to test his invention.


“Um… for what?” he asked.

“Well, last night I finished work on my pet project: a series of enchantments embedded into a crystal matrix. In short, a beam that can heal wounds, well in theory.” Gold says

“Hold up.” Dust was interested once again. “A magical artifact? I’d love to see that in action.”

Gold chooses to leave out the details about Discord giving him his tools. “Well, not an artifact but close enough,” he says. “Hold on, I’ll be right back.” He headed out the door towards his workshop.

“What did I just volunteer for?” Luster shook his head with a sigh.

“Can’t be anything good,” Ghost said, shaking his head.

“Very interesting. I’ll have to take notes.” Dust unfurled a fresh scroll, dipping his quill into the vial of ink.

Gold returned soon enough, carrying a cube like object in his magic, a magnifying glass acting as a lens. Dust quickly diagrammed the object onto the paper. “I call this The Healer.” Gold says setting it on the table and gesturing Luster to sit in front of it.

Dust titled the diagram ‘The Healer’ adding a note: ‘Unoriginal name’

“The Healer?” Luster frowned, “very original.”

“What were you expecting , The Healinnator 5000?” Gold asks.

“Still more original than ‘The Healer’” Dust muttered under his breath, labeling the diagram.

“Everypony’s a critic.” Gold says as he slide open the top of the device.

“Just get it over with, please,” Luster looked away nervously. First being turned into a pony and now he was testing some device that could kill him, talk about unfortunate.

“Eh… you sure we can trust that thing?” Ghost asked, eyeing the cube wearily.

“If you’re going to be so afraid of testing new things, then I’ll go first.” Dust shrugged. “Progress needs risk.” He turned to Gold. “Can this thing heal old scars?” Flipping aside a lock of his mane, he revealed a long scar along the side of his face. “I got this thing…. a long time ago.”

“Should be able to heal scars, but like I said never actual tested this thing before.” Gold says

“Wait! I don’t want to put my manliness into question!” he stops Dust. “Or… what’s the name for male horse?”

“We call them colts here,” Dust replied. “Your world really does have a strange language.”

“My… coltliness…? Um…” Luster shook his head, “... nope, yours is stranger.”

“It’s coltness.” Dust sighed, as if explaining this to a small child.

Gold chuckled a bit at their conversation as he fiddled with the crystals inside his invention. the crystals were arrange like clock, the 11 crystals all pointed towards a tall one in the center. At the 12 o'clock position sat a spherical gemstone aiming towards the lens of the device.

“Very interesting design.” Dust took out the diagram again, adding a few details to it. “Come on, let’s see this thing in action. I’m more than willing to have it tested on me. For the sake of progress and knowledge.”

He nods as he moves a few of the crystals “Okay now it just needs a jump-start.” Gold says as his horn lit up, focusing his arcane energies into the central crystal. Once primed, the center began glowing. “There now just stand there and say cheese.” he joked.

“Sounds easy enough.” Dust ignored the second part of the statement, not really being one for jokes. He had his quill poised as he stood where Gold indicated. “All right, I’m ready.” he said, brushing aside the part of his mane to reveal the scar once more.

With a quick push of a button, his invention charged up to fire. The lens lit up, giving off a low hum. The beam was similar to a ray of sunlight as it shot out, encasing Dust.

“That feels nice.” Dust commented, closing his eyes. “It’s like standing in the sun on a warm day.” Slowly, the scar faded away. His eyes opened, growing wide. “Unbelievable! It actually worked!” he said excitedly, touching a hoof to where the scar used to be. He starting furiously scribbling on his scroll. “Gold Rush, you are a genius! Do you realize what an invention like this means? You’ve revolutionized modern healing techniques!”

“Wow, worked that well on the first test, cool, too bad I can’t sell it when trapped in this place.” Gold smiled.

“Did it really feel that nice?” Luster asked, looking over at Dust.

“It felt amazing.” Dust replied, giving a rare, small smile. “That cut of yours will be no more. Here,” he angled the device towards Luster. “I know how to operate this thing by now,” Dust’s horn glowed as he charged up the device once more. The same light as before shot out and enveloped Luster. As Luster closed his eyes in the relaxing feel of the beam, the wound faded, as if it never happened.

At this point, everypony was in awe of the new invention. Dust moved off to the side so he could take more notes. The room was so raucous at this point, that everypony had to be shouting to be heard over the others.

It took some time for them to settle down, but when they did, something felt off. Then, they heard a small, yet familiar voice speak up.

“Oh, no, dis not happening wight now.” They turned to see a tiny grey foal on the floor, where Dust was once standing. His scrolls and quills were scattered around him. He did not look happy.

Gold stared down at him for several seconds, slightly in shock. “Oh dear, Dust are you feeling okay?”

“Okay? OKAY?!” Dust flared up. “I’m a fweaking foal!” He paused for a moment. “But awll my aches and pains awe gone…” The researcher in him sparked again. “I need to wook mowe into dis.” Dust’s eyes roved over to Luster. “Um…” he pointed a hoof.

“Oh, buck,” Luster groaned, facehoofing, “please don’t say that’s going to happen to me!” Unbeknownst to him, he was already shrinking.

“Umm… dude, you’re shrinking,” Ghost said looking at Luster, backing away from Gold, lest he be next.

“Shrinking?!” he shouted, watching as the floor started to get closer to him, “No!”

“This is youw fauwlt.” Dust pointed one of his small little hooves at Gold. “Fix it. Now.”

“I don’t know how, first time testing this thing. How was I suppose to know this would be a side effect?” Gold says “I’ll have to tinker with it and figure out the reverse, hopefully.”

“I don’t want to be that small!” Luster covers his face, about the size of a younger schoolpony.

“Neithew do I!” Dust looked down at himself. “I’m, wike, not even one! You’we wucky I can stiwl tawk and awll!”

“Please don’t start crying, I’m no good with kids,” Ghost said, ears pinning to his head.

Gold couldn’t hold back a chuckle “I work at a daycare, so I know how to take care of foals.” Gold states.

“Don’t you dawe tweat me wike a foal!” Dust tried to sound intimidating, but did a poor job at it.

Luster became the same size as Dust, covering his eyes and sobbing quietly, “I dun wan dis!”

Gold calms down “Relax I’m sure nothing else-” he turns as a high pitched whine emitted from the device. The box started to vibrate violently and, before any of them could do anything, a large beam erupted out of the cube.

Dust noticed the central crystal was glowing with his pale blue magic. “Um. Oops.” he mumbled, putting his hooves over his mouth.

“No! No no!” Ghost shouts as the beam hit him. “Oh come on! First I get turned into a pony and now this!?”

Luster looked up at Gold, bleary eyed, “Tuwn me back, now!”

Gold kept staring at the foals, completely shocked at what he had caused. “I’m sure I can reverse this. You can help, Dust, right?”

Dust’s horn sparked then fizzled out. “Not wike dis. I need magic.” He narrowed his eyes again at Gold, “I want my magic back.”

“Well, you seem to have more knowledge of magic then I seem to have. At least you still have that to help me.” he replies.

“Fine. But we’we having a wong tawlk aftew we fix dis.” Dust answered.

“You better get this fixed,” Ghost said snorting, already shrinking past double digits.

“We can fix dis.” Dust picked up a scroll in his hooves. “I just need time to wook evewyting ovew.”

Luster looked at them, crying softly, “I wanna be biggew! I’m notta foal!”

Ghost just frowned, now the same age as the others, folding his hooves. He blinked looking down as a small puddle formed under him. “No!” he shouted in a panic, trying to get to his hooves, only to fall onto his pudgy belly.

Dust gasped. “Oh, hewl no.” he muttered.

Gold leans down “Okay everypony just calm down okay.” he then look over at Ghost “Oh dear, should have seen that coming.” he orders a wisp to clean up the piddle.

“Cawm down?” Luster frowned, “How can I cawm down aftew dis?!”

Ghost couldn’t help but start crying, putting his hooves over his head.

“Wewl, this is just gweat. What the buck ewlse is going to happen?” Dust asked, scowling.

Gold sighed and went up to Ghost “shhh, I can fix this, you just need, well, a diaper.” he says feeling his inner joy from foalsitting start to come out.

“If you think you’we putting one on me, you got something ewlse coming.” Dust waved a scroll around as if it were a sword.

Luster covered his eyes again, sobbing loudly now as he curled up on the floor.

“No!” Ghost shouted, looking at Gold. “Not weawing a diaper!” He said defiantly, stomping his hoof.

“Be glad it was just pee this time and not a dump on the floor.” Gold says “Now just come with me or I’ll do it myself.”

“And if you want to put one on me, you’ww have to catch me fiwst!” Dust tried to run, but tripped and fell. “Ow!” he said, more in surprise than pain.

Gold smirked at this situation “you’re not the first foals to be resistant and I doubt you will be the last.” he says.

“I. Am not. A foal.” Dust seemed to be furious at this point. “And you won’t tweat me wike one, eithew!” he quickly got back to his hooves, crawling off as fast as he could go.

Gold rolls his eyes as he levitated Dust off the ground.

“No! Not faiw!” Dust tried to counter with his own magic. His horn sparked again, but nothing more than that.

Grey took his chance, starting to crawl away, making it out of the kitchen.”Not gonna get me,” he said, moving as fast as he could.

“Hey! Don’t leave us with him!” Dust protested, calling out to Ghost.

“hehe, seems you have lightened up.” Gold jokes and turns to see the other two in retreat “Hey get back here.’ he calls out following, Dust still hovering behind in his magic.

“Hewp me!” Dust called out to a wisp, but it just floated there, ignoring his command.

“Huwwy!” Luster whined, crawling after Ghost as fast as his foal legs could carry him.

Gold follows in pursuit, easily able to keep up with them “Come on, it’s not that bad. you’ll look cute in a diaper,” he says chuckling

“Put me down!” Dust continued to struggle around in the arcane aura.

“I’m going!” Ghost says before tripping over his hooves, tumbling into Luster, landing in a heap.

“No!” Luster yelped, falling to his tummy.

Gold lifts the two up with his magic levitating them off the floor. “Come on little ones, time for protection. I hope that nursery has supplies,” he wondered.

“Put me down!” Ghost shouted, flailing his hooves around. He cried in frustration, on the verge of throwing a tantrum.

Luster cried, flailing his hooves in desperation, “Put me down!”

Gold floats the three in front of him as he eventually found the nursery, a smile now on his face. Once they arrived he took a quick look around. “wow, it is fully stocked. That’s unexpected.” He says as he set the three in the nearby crib to prevent them from running off. “So who’s first?”

“Not me.” Dust had exhausted himself with all his struggling, laying down in the crib.

Luster curled up into a fuzzy ball, crying into the blankets, “No no no no! This is aww a bad dweam! Thewe’s no pwace wike home. Thewe’s no pwace wike home!”

“I am not weawing a diaper! You heaw me!?” Ghost shouted, flailing his hooves around.

Gold shook his head “Luster you seem to need it the most.” he says picking him up and walking over to the change table.

“Wha?” Luster gasped as he was lifted into the air, “What awe you doing?!”

“Getting you diapered of course.” he replied laying him down on the table. Without even thinking about it he bucked the little safety strap over Lusters chest.

Gold’s attention is diverted as he hears a knock at the door. Luster kept struggling to get free as he headed over to answer it.

“I want owt!” Luster whines, trying to unbuckle the strap.

Before Gold is able to reach the door, a head pops through the door as if it was not there. “What is all this racket? Im trying to meditate!” The unicorn snapped, his horn glowing a bright red. The same energy sparkled around him creating a translucent effect, like a ghost. The sudden appearance made Gold jump back “Wow, who are you? What are you?” He asks, quite stunned at the sight.

“Its me Gold…. I’m Eri…Dead Ink” he say, walking through the door and reappearing into the room. Right in front of Gold, as he blinks my horn disappears and my wings appear on my back. “Apparently since Discord got lazy and pulled me to… here while I was between life and death, I can switch my form between life and death. It seems my dead form is a unicorn, and my live form is… what do you call ponies with wings?”

“A pegasus,” Gold says, still catching his breath “you could have just, oh opened the door instead of giving me a heart attack.” He said, putting the diaper on Luster, though he left the small foal strapped in.

While the ponies were distracted, Dust had managed to regain his energy, sitting back up. “Ghowsts don’t exist.” he said. “The entiwe idea of it is impossibwle.”

"Well that Discord thing made me into a ghost. So I'm living... dead... I don't know what kind of proof, but I'm proof enough!" Dead Ink replied to the foal that Dust had become.

“Ugh.” Dust shook his head. “This is awll just some cwazy dweam.”

“Hewwo?” Luster called, waving, “I’m a widdle stuck hewe!”

"Yeah, Dusty... I can call you Dusty right?" Ink questioned. "I sure hope its all a dream."

“Do NOT cawll me Dusty.” Dust seemed annoyed at the foalish treatment. His rising emotions caused his horn start to glow brightly, on the verge of a magic surge.

Ink backed away. "Sorry, didn't mean to offend his royal scribe, or whatever you are." He stated sarcastically

“I am a WOYAL GUAWD!” Dust’s magic burst out of him, teleporting him in front of Ink’s face, his arcane energy keeping him hovering. “It’s a job I take vewy sewiously.” This would have been a rather dramatic moment if his magic didn’t give out the next second, dropping him to the floor. He landed in a clumsy heap. He shook himself off, relatively unharmed.

“Well I'm sorry, I'm still getting used to this... this pony body, and you two are normally ponies. I just got stuck with the plothole of pony forms, because I'm apparently half of one race and half another but I'm also neither!" Ink shouted as he watched Dust fall. "You alright bro?" He asked calming down.

“I’m fine. I’ve taken a lot wowse than dis as a Woyal Guawd.” Dust answered, brushing himself off, wincing a little. “Ow…” he groaned, his head pounding as the magic surge ebbed.

"But you’re much smaller now, which would mean even with however strong you are, you're weaker than you normally are." Ink stated, sounding like a Wikipedia article. Ink carefully lifts Dust up in his wings, not quite sure how, and carefully hands him back to Gold. Dust didn’t protest, focusing on calming down his headache. "Do you have any idea what happened or how to turn them back?" Ink asks Gold.

Gold takes a breath and details what happened earlier that day. He sighs “All my fault, but I know I can fix this, there has to be a way to reverse the process.”

"What if you flip all of the crystals upside down? That worked in Indiana Jones. Wouldn't it reverse the effects or something?" Ink asks, obviously not being a very scientific guy as a human.

“Not that simple, it’s complicated to explain to one not familiar with spells and enchantments. The fact is, I have to find a way to reverse the enchantments can’t just flip the crystals around.” He sighs, “If only it were that easy.”

"Anything I can do to help?" Ink questions.

“With reversing the foalification no, but if you know how to diaper a foal I could use some help.” Gold replied.

“I am not wetting a gwost diaper me!” Ghost shouted, waving his hooves around, having been shocked into silence by Dead Ink’s appearance.

“I’m not all ghost, it seems I have the ability of one though.” Ink says to Ghost as he looked back at Gold. “I’ve diapered a baby before, it shouldn't be too hard.”

“I refuse!” Ghost shouted at the top of his lugs, having gone into a full blown tantrum squirming around on the change table.

Ink looked at Ghost. “Dude, we know you’re not a foal, but the more you fight, the more time you take away from letting Gold here find a way to turn you back. Think about it that way.”

Gold takes Dust from his back and sets him down. Getting out the supplies he starts to diaper him. Dust protested the entire time, but without much energy.

Ghost mumbled a bit, having calmed down from his tantrum, breathing a bit heavy. Unable to stop himself, a small yawn escaped his lips.

Taking advantage of his sleepy state, Dead Ink scoops up Ghost, getting him diapered before he can protest further.

Luster screamed, “You’we just wike my pawents! You dun wisten!”

Something flickered in Dust’s eyes at the word ‘parents’, and he avoided making eye contact. “My head huwts, do you know any medical spewls?” he mumbled.

“Well, I know a few from my time as a caretaker.” Gold answered. “Hold still, okay?” His horn lit up, and an aura surrounded Dust’s horn. Dust seemed to calm down significantly, even yawning a little. Gold carefully set him in the crib. Exhausted from everything, Dust started to fall asleep against his will.

“Why am I so tiwed?” Ghost asked as Ink set him back down in the crib, letting out another loud yawn. He snuggled up with Dust, both of them quickly falling asleep.

“I’m not tiwed!” Luster frowned on the table, crossing his hooves. “I juss wanna be BIG!” he screamed.

Gold picked Luster up, gently rocking him. “Shh. It’s all right.” he said softly, beginning to sing a lullaby.

Luster struggled, but soon found his eyes growing heavy, and momentarily fell asleep with the other foals.

Gold laid Luster in the crib, draping a blanket over the three sleeping foals. He smiled a little. “So sweet.” he said happily. Ink and Gold left the room to let the now-little ponies sleep.

Author's Note:

Whew, that took some time. But we managed to finish and push the chapter. Cool. Hope you guys like it.

Comments ( 23 )

It was a good thing Discord had that nursery. It's almost like he saw this coming?:duck:

The ending was absolutely adorable and I hope you make another chapter soon.:raritywink:

Well, its a good thing Gold has experience with youngsters or else it could be a lot worse.:twilightsheepish:

4390082 and when are you making another chapter. Soon? Lelz.

Notes to Us as Authors:

“Its me Gold…. I’m Eri…Dead Ink” I say,

My fault.. I overlooked it... Instead of putting Ink said, I put I say

And I have one question I overlooked:

Even though the shockwaves was partially my idea, I realized we never mentioned how Gold got away from said shockwave. Did he duck under the table?

4390082 plus its discords personal reality he created just for us six CALLED THE FOALISH ZONE... Whaddya think??

4392563

>Fixed the primary error

>Machine going haywire still fired focused beams.

As for our faithful readers, we're beginning work on Chapter 9 tomorrow which will be told from my point of view. I'm a little worn-out and feeling sick after a League of Legends marathon, so I'm out for the count. :pinkiesick: Seeyall later. :twilightsmile:

4392756 for dead ink: as its my character I can givea bit of insight: while everyone else slept... Dead ink was up meditating all night... That... And I can't reveal how he learned so quickly because I can say its planned to be explained in a later chapter. Flutter was outside during the 2 some hours this chapter took pce in, running around.

My easiest explanation for it is: we each have our special kinks... I pick new things up quite quick, and through real life meditation (I'm a druid pagan...daily Hour long meditations are normal). But the rest will be revealed.

Were technically in a mansion, not a field.

Lusters problem is like PTSD... We each had our own rooms.... I know what I did, but what I assume luster did was fall asleep as soon as he went in his room... Maybe he assumed the previous day was all a dream... Or maybe he was just stoned off his flank.

NOW the wisps: you see they do whatever ponies command of them. But technically they listen to adult ponies. Foals speak a language of thier own... As stated in many other fanfics and is now offical fanon. The focus of this is the wisps will only react to what ADULT ponies ask them to do. If an adult pony asks a wisp to do whatever a foal tells them to do THEN they will react... Otherwise foals are like a rock is to us... Nothing important to them.


As for dead ink reacting to the regression: he heard everything happening from upstairs. Especially crying foals. You can tune things out while meditating, and without listening to them, remember them later, but crying.... crying is hard to tune out during meditation.

4392756 also... It was extremely hard to get flutter on at the same time as us to collaborate and talk about ideas.... So we plan on including him/her in chapter 9.

Who wants to see some

OFFICIAL TFZ ART?

4396122 think to the avengers.... How does hulk turn from hulk to Bruce banner? Calm and meditation... I meditate so I don't become angry... I'm not alwys angry... Its like a string inside me... Discord just pulled it and pulled it until it got crowded inside me.

They THOUGHT flutter was in her room. They didn't care to look though

4396217 the first 6 chapters were each our own. The latest chapter, we collaborated... Everyone who was a speaker in it helped write it.

Flutter lives in Germany, so its harder to fit him into everything.

So any chapter you read, anyone with a speaking part helped write it.

And discord kind of just dissapeared. Until anything major happens we are just like roommates... We are only confined by the realm we are stuck in. Dust is working on his own way to get free... I think. But I can't reveal too much.

MOOOOOOOORE!:flutterrage:

4396217

Me and several other Foalish Zone writers are working on a second Collab story. If you'd like I can pm you the link.

Comment posted by DGGames deleted Jun 2nd, 2014

4639658 In all honestly, none of us like how this story turned out so we plan to scrap it and start over.

its a shame this was canceled

4825777 We are bringing this back hopefully soon, with an actual plot this time.

4830461 59 weeks later...:derpytongue2:

6475742 You mean months later

6475783
Fimfiction displays the time since a post was made in terms of weeks:days. Hence, 59 weeks.

Login or register to comment