• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 2,217 Views, 54 Comments

One day in the Swamp.. - Dredgen



Shrek isn't very happy about all the ponies in his swamp..

  • ...
13
 54
 2,217

It's all ogre now

Equestria was a peaceful land. All the little ponies roamed free and happy, eating the flesh of ogres. It had been like a warmth had spread across the nation, puring it of any bad things to come. It was almost like nothing bad could possibly happen.






....




.......




...........


Ahem. I SAID IT WAS ALMOST LIKE NOTHING BAD COULD HAPPEN!



Suddenly, a giant onion rained down from the sky, and on top of it was an army of ogres, ready to invade! The onion hit the ground and it exploded. All the ogres died. So, nothing bad happened. Princess Celestia then ate all the dead green corpses because she's a fatty McfatFatt. Oh, and luna got a terminal illness and died. Oh well. Nopony cared about her anyway. So, the world continued on, undisturbed by the ogre menace. It was so great that all the ponies got overexcited and had a heart attack. Boo fucking hoo.

Then the ogres came and claimed the nation as Ukraine. They thought it was very original.

Then, the author kept writing a bunch of fucking filler and ended the story right there.

DONE MOTHERFUCKER.

Comments ( 19 )

10/10 would read again.

Like Skyrim with Shrek~ IGN

Then the ogres came and claimed the nation as Ukraine. They thought it was very original.

Yep. :rainbowlaugh:

4841974 Fers rer der!

4842220 But, something bad happened. The event was called Chairnoble. There was a noble chair, and it fell over.

4847199 And then they got ogre that, but something worse happened! The neighboring country of Russian Equestria invaded the poor new country of Ukraine. Thankfully, at the last minute, Lord Shrek made everything turn to onion. The end.

You know who shrek really is, Shrek is not just a Disney character, Shrek is the ogre lord.Shrek is love, Shrek is life... ALL HAIL SHREK.

4847617 True fact.
4847730 Hail Shrek!

4847730 He's from DreamWorks. -_-

Comment posted by Ezio iz pirate deleted Aug 20th, 2014

4868330 also, I see what you mean, dreamworks is in fact not Disney, but that's ok, he's still shrek.

SHREK WAS A BAD MOVIE

5446906 HOW DARE YOU! SHREK WAS A MASTERPIECE!

5447108 no it was a horrible movie

Pethetic ogre lovers.
They are parasites, and you worship them like gods.
Your actions shall anger The Council of the Ancients- all mighty rulers of the Internet.

If the madness dose not end... I weep knowing what Elder GABeN shall do to him.
May Gabe and his ban hammer at least show You mercy...

5486032 u piece of bee movie eating shiet

6266572 Thank you, my brother. You have a way with words, as the Ogrelord does with Shit.

Login or register to comment