• Published 21st Apr 2014
  • 21,557 Views, 1,248 Comments

The King of Angels - Wheenesss



What happens when you drop a human into Equestria and give him five random superpowers? Here's a hint: Nothing Good

  • ...
164
 1,248
 21,557

Chapter 5

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait, I had to deal with exams plus I've never written a fight scene before. I hope you like this chapter!

(Isaac's POV, South Pole)

"I REGRET NOTHING!" I screamed as Nightmare Moon rammed me high into the sky. I quickly regained balance, using my wings to right myself, but she was still coming. I moved to the side and grabbed the griffon whose body she was possessing by the stomach, then pushed her farther away from me.

I inhaled and blew some fire balls at her. She ducked and turned around. Thankfully in a griffon body, she couldn't cast any spells. Wait, why is she opening her mouth? What's that blue light coming up out it? IS THAT A-

*BOOM*

I quickly dodged the large energy beam that would have almost killed me if it hit.

"D-Did, you just shoot a magical blast out your beak?" I asked, already knowing the answer

She had a proud smirk on her face, well as close to one as you could have in a griffon body. Okay then, she's gotten a lot stronger feeding off of their hatred than I thought. What did she do to them?

My eyes narrowed. I had to think of a plan to beat her. Turning the Element bearers into Alicorns, and then doing a marathon flight to the South Pole had put me pretty low on energy. First, I needed to recharge.

I flew down towards the town full of igloos, her right on my back. She kept shooting those blasts out of her mouth and I kept barely dodging them. As she chased me, I took on my own penguin-griffon form. With their eyes accustomed to the harsh blizzards, I was able to see better. I saw a glacier where the townsfolk wouldn't see us. Thankfully I had encountered Windigos before I was petrified, so with a little luck, everything will go according to plan.


(3rd Person's POV, South Pole)

Isaac turned towards the glacier, his wings flapping hard as he could make them. Nightmare Moon was quickly catching up to him. Suddenly, he dived straight for it and his penguin-griffon form became engulfed in golden flames. He shot through the glacier like a speeding bullet. erupting from the other side. The dark being chasing him followed through the melted hole, and when she came out the other side, a clawed sucker-punch hit her in the eye from her left side.

"AAAAARRGH!" she screeched in pain, holding onto it with both hands/talons as it started to bleed profusely.Then, she felt the sting of sharp claws raking across her underbelly. She screamed again, the pain overriding her anger at her opponent. After that, she felt a hit to the back of her neck, and then nothing.

Isaac smirked as his foe fell to the snowy grounds unconscious. She would live of course, and probably regenerate quickly enough, but that was why he had to move fast. He transformed into an injured version of his opponent, and then flew towards the town.


(Erik's POV)

I felt dread as Misha appeared back in the middle of town. She walked with that arrogant smirk we all hated that told us everything. Yet another brave fool murdered by her. I felt even more dread when she set her slitted eyes on me.

"You there, slave. Your queen needs nourishment after dealing with another who would dare to defy me. she demanded in her usual tone of voice.

We both knew she didn't really need it and was just doing it to spite us once again.

"I-I have none, your majesty. What little we had was lost when my igloo was destroyed." that last part may have come out more bitter than I had intended it to. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

"What was that tone?" Misha asked, her eyes narrowing.

Of course she would notice.

"Nothing, your highness." I said.

"That did not sound like nothing. Dost thou have a problem?" she continued, walking ever closer to me. My mate, who was standing right next to me, held our cubs closer. Misha's eyes bored into me, promising pain and torment if I gave an answer she didn't like.

"No, my queen." I said, my head lowering. Some might think of me as a coward, but what could I do against her?

She smirked "That is what I thought. However I still need nourishment."

"As I said before, there is none that I have left." Please go away...

"I think thou art lying to me," She said, circling me and my family. Oddly enough she was eyeing my cubs. Oh goddess please don't do anything to them.

"I am not, your majesty. You can check the ruins if you like." that last part sounded better in my head.

Her head snapped towards me "Surely, thou dost not presume me to scavenge through it like the peasant that thou art?"

Misha's glare froze me in place.

"N-No, nothing of the sort your highness! I meant that I would do it and give you whatever I'd find!" Dammnit! Why couldn't I keep my mouth shut when I was afraid?

Then she simply swiped at my face with my talons, managing to get my right eye.

"AAARRRGH!" I screamed,falling to the ground. Oh goddess, it hurt so fucking much. I clutched at it, trying to stop the blood flowing.

"ERIK!/DADDY!" My mate and cubs cried out in unison. Run away, you already know I'm going to die at this point!

"Perhaps an example needs to be made out of you, slave. First thou sassed me about destroying your igloo, when it was so obviously in my way. Then, you dared to presume me to be so desperate as to want food scavenged from ruins." She said, walking up to me. Misha raised a claw high, and I was prepared for the worst. I closed my other eye.

Then she stopped, right at my neck. I could feel her claw hovering right over it. I hesitantly opened it, and she was looking down on me with cruel amusement.

"On second thought, let us try something new for a change." Nononono... New meant horrible in my experience.

"Simply killing you would not teach the others a lesson, and I really am quite famished. Perhaps I'll engage in an old habit of mine." she turned her evil eyes towards my cubs again, and I understood her previous look.

OH GODDESS NO! She wouldn't... would she? The hungering look in her eyes said it all though. I half-hoped that someone would offer their own food in exchange for my cubs' lives, but here fish was so scarce it was practically every griffon for themselves.

"P-Please! Use me to sate your hunger, your highness!" I begged, scrambling onto all-fours.

"You would allow me to eat you instead of your children? How admirable..." Misha remarked, staring at me

For a moment it seemed like she would take me up on my offer.

"But I shall decline. Children always taste the best."

My mate stepped foward in anger. Dammnit all to Tartarus! "You... You DEMON! I WON'T LET YO-" Misha quickly rammed into her, sending her flying into the crowd that had gathered around us.

"ALEX!" I screamed in horror.

"Who said you had a choice in the matter?" she said cruelly.

That's it! I had to grab my cubs and fly as fast as possible! As I started to move, her eyes glowed a dark blue, and I felt myself be lifted into the air.

"Don't even think about it." At this point, my cubs had already started flying away. Our tormentor merely smirked, and they too were engulfed in the same glow of her eyes. I started struggling harder as they were dragged back down to her.

"DADDY!" They screamed repeatedly. She opened her mouth, and OH GODDESS WERE THOSE TEETH?!

NO MORE
.
"RRAAAAAGGH!" I roared, breaking out of the telekinetic grip through sheer force of hate.

I was going to brutally murder her if it was the last thing I would ever do in my life. I charged at her, talons bared. Misha actually looked worried for a moment. She should be. I tackled her to the ground, and the two of us wrestled for dominance. I won out, raised my talons high and slashed her across the face.

"AAAAAGGH!" She screamed. Good. She deserves every bit of what I'm giving her. I repeated clawed at her with my talons, watching with an insane glee as the blood gushed from her. In my rage-fueled high, it never occurred to me how implausible this situation was until much later. Her pitiful attempts at pushing me off and then begging for mercy only served to infuriate me more.

"Mercy? You want me to show you mercy when you've never shown any to others at all?!"

"I-I'M SORRY!"

I punched her across the face.

"WHAT ABOUT ALL THOSE GRIFFONS YOU MURDERED?!"

Another punch.

"WHAT ABOUT THE CUBS YOU TORTURED IN PUBLIC, JUST TO 'TEACH US A LESSON'?!"

Another punch.

"YOU'VE STARVED MOST OF US TO DEATH YOU DEMONIC BITCH!" I became vaguely aware of what sounded like screaming behind.

"THERE'S A SPECIAL PLACE IN TARTARUS RESERVED FOR SCUM LIKE-What's that sound?" Really it was getting quite annoying.


(3rd Person's POV)

"ISAAC!" Nightmare Moon screamed, slammed into the middle of town with a burning fury. Everyone turned towards her in shock.

"Shit, I thought I had more time." 'Nightmare Moon' swore, before re-assuming her, or rather his, true form.

"What?!" Erik replied incredulously, his fury disappearing.

"Long story short, I was low on energy, I can feed on hate like a Windigo, you seemed like a very angry griffon, I'm sorry for your eye plus all the other stuff I did, and I'll heal you once I'm done with her." Isaac apologized, slipping out from under his attacker.

"Thou judges me for feeding on these birds' hate, when you just did the same! Still a hypocrite I see." his opponent accused.

"I never said I was perfect, but I still think I'm better than you." he replied, shrugging off her insult.

With that, the two of them dashed at each other. Isaac raised his fist, which had become engulfed in bright white flames. Nightmare Moon attempted to shoot another blast out of her beak, but he punched her head downwards before she could let it out.

"NOT AGAIN!!!" She screamed once more as the white flames raced upon her body. The possessed griffoness tried rolling around in the snow to put them out, but to no avail. She fell down, unmoving, as pitch black smoke rose from her body. When the flames finally receded, the slightly singed and unconscious form of Misha the polar griffoness was left.

Silence reigned throughout the town for a moment. It was if they couldn't comprehend what just happened.

"Y-You beat her." A polar griffon stuttered in amazement, breaking the silence.

"WE'RE FREE!" another cried.

On that note, practically everyone broke out in excited cheers. There were tears of joy, laughing, whoops and the downing of what little drinks they had enthusiastically. Their year long nightmare was over at last. They lifted up Isaac, and he was grinning ear to ear.

"WAIT!" Erik cried out suddenly, killing the moment, and everyone turned to him in annoyance.

"What do we do with her?" he inquired, pointing to the weakened and unconscious bane of their existence.

"KILL HER LIKE SHE KILLED OUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS!" someone shouted in anger.

Joyous cheers turned to angry cries as mob mentality took over and they encroached upon their soon-to-be victim. They took out spears from seemingly nowhere.

"But before you do!" Isaac interrupted, jumping out of their grip and running towards Misha. He turned her over, and revealed that there was something under her stomach, or somepony rather. A tiny, unconscious, alicorn filly with a black coat, and dark blue mane was revealed. He grabbed her and lifted her up for the griffons to see

"Know that Misha's actions were not entirely her own! This is Nightmare Moon, and about a year ago she returned from her millennia long banishment on the moon, then attempted to conquer the nation of Equestria to the north! Six brave ponies used a powerful purifying magic to purge the darkness from her heart, returning her to her true form of Princess Luna! However, that darkness continued to live on and came here to feed on your hate so she could become powerful enough to try again. From what I can tell, she preyed on Misha's negative emotions and used them to possess her. I used my own magic to seperate the Nightmare from Misha and gave her a physical form again. Neither of them will awaken for a while." he continued.

"Took a lot of freakin' energy to do as well..." he thought somewhat bitterly

"KILL HER WHILE SHE'S WEAKENED THEN!" the same griffon from before shouted. The angry cries started up again.

"Just wait a moment will you?!" Isaac yelled. They were silenced.

He sighed. "I can understand your desire for vengeance well, but at least let her have a trial first? Odds are, with the crimes she's committed she'll be put to death anyway."

"Unlikely considering that Celestia decided to reform Discord in show. Plus she probably got rid of capital punishment as well." the man thought, but he certainly wasn't going to tell them that. Besides, he already screwed canon thoroughly by turning the Mane Six into alicorns.

Discussion broke out among them, as they debated whether or not they should agree to let their tormentor stand trial. An hour passed, and then they seemed to reach a consensus.

"We will agree to these terms." Erik announced, stepping up to him.

Isaac grinned. "Excellent, and I'll be the lawyer to your plaintiff." Of course he didn't even go to law school in his home dimension, but It'd be fun the see if they'd let him be one anyway.

"All according to plan.." he thought.