• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 3,424 Views, 27 Comments

Im your Daddy Discord - fluttercord45



a loney draconequus need a pony that understand him and his chaos he makes.

  • ...
4
 27
 3,424

chapter 2

Discord watched his daughter flying around him on the cotton candy cloud. She laughed from the fun she was having while zipping along in orbit around him.

"I can’t believe it worked“he said in his thoughts "I’ve created a pony that loves chaos. A pony that will follow in my footsteps spreading chaos all over Equestria. A pony to take my place if I ever retire and to make me proud with the chaos she will make."

Discord picked her up from the cotton candy cloud and put her on his lap.

"Now my dear now that I have created you; I have to think of a name for you“He said. “A name that sounds so chaotic that ponies will never forget the name of who ruled Equestria with her daddy by her side."

She laughed at the idea of having a chaotic name.

"That’s my girl, how about Topsy Turvy?"

"No “she replied while shaking her head "I don’t like it. It doesn’t sound all that chaotic"

"Hmm...How about Merry Melody?"

"No"

"Trippy?"

"No"

"Screwloose?"

"Hmm...Almost sounds chaotic enough."

"Really now? Let me think..."

While he thought of a name for her he started to shake his leg with her still on his lap. She started to enjoy going up and down on his leg. He thought and thought for a chaotic name for her. After some time of ideas and idly bouncing his new filly he still had no idea for a name when abruptly a baseball hit him back of his head and landed in front of his daughter.

He rubbed back of his head and turned to see who dared to hit the master of chaos with a baseball. A fair distance away he saw a brown Earth Pony stallion wave his hoof to get his attention; most likely in an attempt to ask for his baseball back.

"How dare that stallion! Hit me; the master of chaos with a baseball in the head? “He said very angrily as he stared down the stallion.”I’m going to"

Discord stopped when he suddenly saw the baseball fly fast toward the stallion. He prepared himself to catch it but the ball abruptly broke its path and darted to the left and hit the surprised stallion right in the forehead. The blow had rendered him unconscious. Discord looked at his daughter who was laughing hard that she could hardly breathe.

"My dear did you just hit that stallion with the baseball?” Discord asked his daughter.

She stopped laughing. Her smile quickly disappeared and turned to a worried frown as if worried that she had done something wrong.

"Yes daddy… I didn’t mean to hit him....I’m sorry. “She answered him sadly before hanging her head.

"Sorry? “ He asked. "Sorry? My dear that was hilarious!" He laughed for a moment before continuing. "What you did with that baseball just now; hitting that stallion… Now that’s chaos."

"You’re not mad at me daddy? “ She said as she slowly began to smile again.

"Mad at you? I’m not mad at you.” He answered. "I’m proud of you. In fact from where I was standing that looked like a right hoofed screwball."

Abruptly a light bulb appeared on his head and just like that he knew what to call her.

"I got it." He shouted triumphantly as he jumped to his and tossed her up into the air onto a cotton candy cloud.

"I’m going to call you Screwball."

"Screwball? Hmm...I like it sounds chaotic"

"Screwball it is then."

Discord picked her up the newly named filly and smiled at her.

"Come my little abomination; there’s much more I need to teach you about Chaos."

"Yay chaos!” She shouted with happiness in her voice as she clapped her hooves.

"That’s my girl!” Discord replied and with a snap of his claw both of them were gone in a flash of light.


Celestia kept going through her books looking for an answer to stop Discord and his chaos making to bring back peace to Equestria. Sadly after what felt like countless hours she found no answer to solve the problem. The old tomes that always had the wisdom she needed even somehow seemed lighter as if somepony had stolen pages from her books.

Princess Luna entered the room and saw her sister still searching for an answer. It had looked like Celestia hadn’t eaten or slept in a long time. It looked like she just might waste away looking for something to save all of them.

She sighed. She hated seeing her like this.

"I...I" Celestia slowly spoke with a solemn sigh." I give up."

"What!?" Luna responded with a large dose of shock in her voice.

"I said I give up" Celesta repeated.

"Sister you can’t give up” Luna begged "Discord"

"Luna, Discord has...won." Celestia interrupted." There’s nothing I can do. I looked though every book this library has and there’s not an answer to stop him."

Celestia slowly got up walking towards the window looking outside watching the massive chaos around the castle and Equestria.

"Sister please we must not give up; we must keep looking and stop Discord to bring back our home. “ Luna interjected hoping to encourage her.

"Luna there’s nothing I can do. We lost and Discord has won."

Celestia could feel her eyes begin to water and fought to not cry in front of her sister.

Celestia felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and saw her sister looking at her with tears in her eyes as well. Luna quickly hugged her and cried on her shoulder. Celestia hugged her back slowly let her own tears fall.


Discord looked for a perfect spot to show screwball how to prank ponies when in the distance he saw three fillies playing ball. One Earth Pony had a green coat with a brown and black streaked mane, one Unicorn had a light blue coat with light blue and white streaked mane and one Pegasus had a violet coat with dark blue mane.

Discord and screwball hid in a pink fluffy bush watching the fillies playing ball; unaware that they were being watched. He grinned as he addressed his excited daughter.

"Now for your first lesson my dear."

"Yes daddy “Screwball replied while fighting a laugh. "This is going to be fun."

"Now I want you to put me in this box."

Discord snapped his clawed fingers and spawned a simple jack in the box. The box was black and red like his throne and the open top revealed that there was nothing in there but emptiness.

“Why do I have to put you in this box daddy?” Screwball asked curiously.

“Just put me in and I`ll show you why.” Discord answered as he chuckled.

“Okay daddy.”

Screwball focused her energy and made a vacuum tube appear and attach to box. A red switch appeared on the right side of the box and Screwball switched it on. It hummed and after a short while it promptly sucked Discord into the mischievous package. Screwball turned off the vacuum and dismissed the addition, restoring the box to its formal self.

“Okay, now what? “She asked

“I want you to slide the box to those young ponies over there. “ His muffled voice answered from inside the box.

Screwball slid the box to the unsuspecting fillies. They stopped playing ball and looked at the mysterious box that had apparently come out of nowhere.

“What is it?” asked the Earth Pony.

“It’s a jack in the box. “The Pegasus answered

“Where did it come from?” Asked the now very curious Unicorn.

The two other fillies shrugged.

“I don’t know but I want to play with it.” the Unicorn abruptly as she began to turn the handle.

“I want to play with it!” The Pegasus quickly said as she snatched the box from her.

“Hey give it back; I want to play with it!” The Unicorn demanded.

The two fillies firmly held the box and stared into each other’s eyes and waited to see who would make the next move.

“Girls we don’t have to fight over it, we can all play with it together.” The Earth Pony quickly said hoping to prevent what looked inevitable.

Both of them started to calm down and looked at their friend.

“I guess your right we can play with it together.”

Both of them smiled at each other and placed their hoofs on the handle and start to turn it. As it turned a soft melody played and inspired thoughts of peace.

The box opened and Discord popped out and quickly grew to his normal height. His body was rusted and his skin was flaking off. His right eyeball fell out still attached to his socket. His mouth was full or large razor really sharp teeth. He slowly turned to face them and he looked quite hungry.

“ZOMBIE!” The frightened fillies shouted.

The screaming continued as they ran as fast as their legs could carry them. Discord laughed and restored his body to its usual form. Screwball laughed while coming of the pink fluffy bushes and went straight to her father’s side.

“That was hilarious daddy.” She said still laughing.

He smiled and held in her arms.” You see Screwball it’s so much fun to play tricks on ponies. Soon they’ll look back on today and have a laugh over it and join in on the fun.”

“Is that why you made this place Daddy? “ Screwball asked her father. “To let ponies have fun and do whatever they want without any rules?”

“That’s right Screwball.” He said as he ruffled her mane. “You understand that I made this place to have fun, right?”

“Yes I understand now daddy.”

“That’s my girl, now how about we eat something? I’m starving from scaring...I mean tricking those fillies.”

By a snap of his claw he summoned a bowl of ice cream for screwball and a bowl of salad for him; but instead of vegetables it was full of paper.

“Daddy, why are you eating paper?”

“Well why not?” he replied while he shrugged “I have to say the ink is a very exquisite bouquet of dye with a base of mild sweet notes left behind by a quick drying agent.”

He began to eat the paper and she decided not to ask more questions about it. She quietly ate her ice cream.

“Tomorrow I’m taking you somewhere more fun than here.” He abruptly said in-between mouthfuls of paper.

“Really? What is it daddy?”

“I can’t tell you, it’s a surprise”

“Oh come on daddy… please?” She asked while putting on her best sad puppy face.

“Nice try Screwball but we wouldn’t want to ruin the surprise now would we?”

“Fine daddy.” Screwball replied in a slightly sad tone. “I guess I can wait till tomorrow”

“That’s my girl.” The Draconequus said as he patted her head. “I have a gift for you”

“What is it?”

“Close your eyes and no peeking; I don’t want you to ruin the surprise now.”

Screwball closed her eyes and she began to smile as she wondered what sort of gift her daddy was going to give her. Suddenly she felt something round placed on her head.

“Okay you can open your eyes now.” He said happily.

She opened her eyes and looked up and saw a propeller hat on her head. He put his claw on the propeller gave it a quick spin. It slowly lifted her up and off the ground.

"Wow, I’m flying! “ She shouted happily as she tilted her body to steer. She went a few circles around her father before giving him a hug.

"Thanks dad. I can fly like you now!"

"Now you can fly anywhere you want and spread chaos with your daddy. “ He said as returned the embrace.

Screwball slowly yawned and settled into the hug a bit more.

"Looks like somepony is tired.”

Discord snapped his claw and a cotton candy cloud appeared under Screwball. He gently placed a wide marshmallow under her head and tucked her in under a large quilt. "Now get some rest and I`ll show you the surprise tomorrow.”

"Okay daddy" she said sleepily as she rolled onto her side. "Night daddy"

"Night my little abomination. Sweet chaotic dreams and don’t let the Parasprite bite. “He said as he watched her slowly fall asleep.


In Celestia room the room all was dark and quiet. She couldn’t due to all of things in her head and the sadness in her heart. On top of it all was the single nagging concept that she failed everypony, her sister and all of Equestria. Her mind kept going on and on that discord has won and she lost.

The phrase ‘I’m not fit to watch over Equestria’ kept repeating in her mind.

The door opened and from the torchlight of the hall she could see Luna standing there holding a book.

"Luna?" Celestia asked quietly as the Alicorn entered. "What are you doing?"

"I have something that could stop Discord and his chaos; and restore Equestria to its former glory." Luna answered as she offered the book.

The cover was hard and brown and had a swirl lines surrounding four stars. Celestia recognized the book immediately. It was written by the Unicorn Starswirl the Bearded; who was often called the grandfather of modern magic. She took another look at the design on the cover and felt a strong surge of hope.

"Luna, where did you get this book?" Celestia practically demanded as she took the dusty old tome.

"I found it underneath the library” She answered as she handed over the book. "I found a secret passage in the library it led me to a strange room. In there I found his book. I started to look through his pages and found an answer to stop all this chaos."

"It says how we can defeat Discord?"

Luna opened the book and went directly to a page showing a mysterious tree drawing and neatly printed words that seemed to faintly glow.

The tree of harmony is a magical tree that holds 6 gems called the Elements of Harmony. The Tree of Harmony sleeps within the heart of the Everfree Forest.

"Sister we must go and search for this tree. These Elements may be our only hope of stopping Discord." Luna confidently said in her usual regal tone.

"Alright we’ll go first thing in the morning. We will need to rest first before we go anywhere. We will need all our strength if we hope to traverse the chaotic landscape." Celestia replied with a genuine smile. Luna felt one creep over her own face; it was the first one Celestia had shared in a long time.

Luna paused and slowly went on, this time in a softer tone.

“Sister can I sleep with you with tonight?"

"Of course you can sleep with me tonight Luna." Celestia replied as she made her way to her bed. With uncharacteristically enthusiastic movements Luna jumped onto the bed and lied down next to her older sister. Some moments passed and she broke the silence.

"Sister?"

"Yes Luna?"

"Do you miss mom and dad?"

Celestia tried not to frown or remember their parent’s deaths. Celestia looked at Luna and after a breath for composure she gave an answer.

"Of course I miss them Luna...come sister we must sleep. We will need our energy to find the Tree of Harmony.”

Luna nodded her head as she slowly fell asleep. Celestia began to stare out the window and saw the town being literally being turned upside down by the waves of chaos. Celestia tried to close her eyes and relax and was greeted by the sound of a Draconnequs’ maniacal laughter.

Author's Note:

this chapter done .now for the next this next chapter you might feel sorry for screwball at first and this one doesn't make any sense but just go with it and I want to thank PressStart for letting me us his/her oc fillies