• Published 23rd Apr 2014
  • 3,425 Views, 27 Comments

Im your Daddy Discord - fluttercord45



a loney draconequus need a pony that understand him and his chaos he makes.

  • ...
4
 27
 3,425

Chapter 1

(1,000 years ago)

Everywhere you looked in Equestria all you would see chaos. You could see it in the sky above and if you dared to look you’d see it underground. It was common for ponies to run in fear trying to outrun the wave of insanity as it spawned.

Ponies that did not run away sometimes saw a strange creature seated on top of a throne on a checkered pattern hill. They saw a mismatch creature on the throne enjoying the view. They saw a creature called a draconequus. It had a head of a pony but the rest of its body was made of other animal parts. The mismatched figure that so appropriately represented chaos and disharmony was known to them as Discord.

Discord sat there in his throne watching a whole town turning upside down through the massive chaos. He sat there drinking a glass of chocolate milk graciously poured into a simple glass by cotton candy cloud. But instead of the chocolate milk, Discord drank the glass that the milk was in. He then abruptly tossed the somehow solid cylinder of liquid behind him which caused an explosion with enough force to rattle the windows of the houses beyond his perch. Sometimes ponies would beg him to make the chaos stop, but he simply laugh while reminding them who caused the madness in the first place. He was more than just a lowly spirit of chaos and disharmony. He wasn't a just a king, he was the god of chaos. Discord honestly felt that it was his role in life to turn ponies lives into living nightmares.

He loved the world as it slowly shifted into something of his own creation. The sweet scent of chocolate milk and cotton candy clouds in the air, the sound of ponies screaming in fear of the chaos, the sight of the town being topsy turvy and on occasion seeing ponies being ‘discorded’ by his magic. He couldn’t help but laugh from the fun he was having due to his chaos.

He glanced towards the sky and saw some pegasi skillfully breaking apart one of his odd yet delicious pink clouds.

"How dare those pegasi try to clear my clouds,” he said angrily.

“Unacceptable!"

He snapped his claw and in a flash of light the pegasi lost their wings and plummeted towards the ground. Abruptly before they greeted the grass at high velocity a large wooden tub of grape jelly spawned beneath them, saving them from a quick and unfortunate end.

“The next time that somepony interferes with my chaos, I might not be so forgiving,” he said out loud for their benefit, as they slowly crawled out of his gift of mercy.

By a snap of his fingers he called a good sized piece from the broken cotton candy cloud and was about to eat it when he seen two mare alicorns approach his throne. One had a white coat and a colorful mane and the other one had dark blue coat and her mane was a different flavor of dark blue. He grinned as they drew closer at a cautious yet determined pace.

“Well if it isn’t the two princesses that 'were' once the rulers of Equestria. Now what bring you former princesses here?” he said in a causal tone before eating his treat.

“We want you to stop this madness and turn Equestria back to normal,” Celestia demanded.

Discord stared at them for a while then began to laugh.

"Oh Celestia you know how to make this draconequus laugh," he joyfully replied before returning to his laughter

"We demand you to take your reign of chaos away and bring make our home back the way it was!" Luna yelled, as she took a single step towards him.

The Lord of Chaos vanished from his throne and reappeared between Celestia and Luna. He quickly wrapped his arms around them like he was greeting close friends. He drew them close enough to him for any onlooker to mistake it for a genuinely warm three party hug

“Oh my, dear Luna,” he replied without a single note of malice in his voice. “Don’t you and your sister get it? I won and you lost. Equestria is mine. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.”

Discord took the time to give them both a smirk before continuing.

“This is a place where nopony tells you what to do. You can do whatever you want without any rules or responsibility and have total freedom from doing those royal duties you two wasted your lives on. So what do you say? Will you join in the fun?”

“We will never join you and your chaotic ways,” Celestia said angrily without hesitation.

“Now Celestia you’re hurting my feelings. I thought we were becoming friends now,” he said giving them a flawless sad puppy look.
“We were never friends Discord,” the white alicorn sister said. “You used us to let you get whatever you wanted and tried to...‘discord’ us. If we were friends then you would have turn everything back to normal and started using your powers for good instead of this irresponsible madness.”

Discord disappeared from his spot between them and reappeared back to his throne. He regarded them with a cold gaze and spoke in a matching tone.

“Oh my dear Celestia, why can’t you see that I’ve made things better? Before I became the new king of everything Equestria was so dull. Besides I don’t need any friends who just tell me what to do with my magnificent power. Now if you’ll excuse I have more chaos to make.”

With a sudden snap of his talons he was gone.

“Sister, we must do something to stop him and get Equestria back to the way it was!” Luna said giving her a worry look.

"I know sister. We must find a way to stop Discord, before more ponies get hurt."

The two alicorns left the chaotic hill without further hesitation. unaware that Discord hadn’t actually gotten all that far. He had simply gone to the nearby town, standing in the window of an upside down house watching an Earth Pony stallion about to open his mailbox. As the pony opened his mailbox Discord snapped his talon and the mailbox started to hop in place before burying the surprised pony in an avalanche of letters.

Discord laughed so hard that his insides quite literally splattered out of his stomach. After he took a brief moment to shove it all back inside he heard the distant laughter of a filly. His first thought was that perhaps finally somepony had started to appreciate the changes he made and elected to go to the source of the sound.

He followed the laughter and found a yellow Earth Pony stallion with an orange mane and a fishing pole for a cutie mark on his flank. He also saw a young filly that was a light blue earth pony with a green mane. She didn’t have a cutie mark. They both had fishing poles with them and had just started to fish in a chocolate milk river.

“Now you have to wait patiently and quietly 'til the fish comes and eats the bait.” The stallion said calmly to his daughter.

“Yes daddy,” she answered, just before she felt a tug on the fishing line.

“Daddy I got something!” she abruptly shouted as she gripped the pole.

“Relax and try to reel it in before it gets away.”

She took in steady breaths as reeling in whatever was on the other end of the line. After a brief struggle a bright gummy fish flew out from the chocolate river wearing the primary colors on its scales.

“Look daddy I caught a gummy fish for dinner!” she said happily as she held her catch.

“You’re getting better every day,” he said to his daughter with a smile.

“I love you daddy.”

“I love you too, sweetie.”

The fish stopped it’s somewhat valiant thrashing and both of them shared a warm hug. While Discord watched this touching moment his eyes fell out of his sockets. He quickly picked up his eyes and put them back in their proper place. It made him sick watching them being all loving and touching despite the gravity of his chaos. He at least wanted the father to show a small degree of shock at the candy fish or acknowledge that its gummy body wouldn’t exactly amount to much in feeding the family.

He snapped his fingers and teleported behind them. They turned around and saw him. They soon noticed a slightly upset look on his face and the little filly hid behind her father.

“Lord Discord!” the earth pony spoke quickly before bowing to him

“What bring you here, my lord?”

“I was checking on my chaotic creation then I suddenly come across a small display that was so sweet that it quite possibly gave me diabetes,” he replied with a scowl.

“My apologies my lord. I was showing my daughter here to fish.”

“Oh really? Showing your daughter how to fish?”

“Yes my lord that is the truth.”

Discord look at the frightened little filly behind her father. And put away his sour expression in favor of a less intimidating grin.

“Tell me something little pony. Why follow your in father footsteps and fish instead of enjoying the wonderful chaos that I worked so hard to make?”

The little filly didn’t answer him. She kept quietly staring at his chaotic eyes while trembling with an all of obvious degree of fear; worrying that there was no ‘correct’ answer.

“Don’t be afraid little pony I’m not going to hurt you or your father,” he said while extending his smile. “Now, I’m going to ask you one more time. Why follow your in father footsteps and fish instead of enjoying the wonderful chaos that I worked so hard to make?”

“W-Well I like fishing with my father… I appreciate learning his fishing skills…I want to be like him when I’m older,” the little filly said with a degree of hesitation. “The chaos that you made…you see lord discord...well...it’s nice but it looks unsafe.”

Discord eyes slowly started to twitch. He didn’t exactly like hearing that his chaos was unsafe to enjoy. Chaos is a fun. It brought a sense of freedom to do whatever you wanted with nopony telling you what you could or couldn’t do. Why was it that nopony could appreciate all his hard work in making the world a more fun place?

Discord snapped his claw and a fairly large wave of the chocolate milk river abruptly jumped out and soaked the two earth ponies.

“Let this be a warning that if I catch anypony being all sweet while disregarding my selfless labor, I’ll just have to ‘discord’ them.”

“Understood lord Discord,” the two chocolate covered ponies quickly said as the bowed low in hopes that he would be appeased by the gesture.

They cringed upon hearing his snap again and both breathed deep sighs of relief that he simple left without a trace.

There was one place untouched by Discord’s influence. A lone castle under the steady vigil of the Alicorn sisters stood firm and resolute against his power. Every day it felt like more ponies braved the strange wilderness for refuge within its walls and as more came the guards found themselves doing less guarding and more tending to refugees.

Princess Celestia was in the castle library looking through books hoping to find a way to stop discord and his chaotic ways. She went through book by book by book by book and still nothing to stop the mad creature who called itself a god. Celestia opened yet another dusty tome and silent repeated an oath to not give up and stop the chaos and bring peace back to Equestria.

Princess Luna walked into the library and saw her sister still looking through books as if the world outside simply didn’t exist.

“Sister it’s time to rest,” Luna said, with the traditional Canterlot voice as she approached “You need to rest; you been looking through those books for the past few days.”

“I shall not rest until discord is stopped, Luna,” Celestia replied without looking up from the book that was in front of her.

“Well won’t you at least eat something sister?” Luna asked.

“Just bring me some tea Luna,” Celestia said still looking at the book.
"As you wish sister."

As Princess Luna started to head towards the door to the hallway; one of the Royal Guards ran almost right into her.

“Your majesty! Another wave of Discord’s magic is coming towards this way!”

Celestia dropped her book and ran out the library. Luna followed her sister to the outer walls of the castle and saw a deep swirling mist of purple and white magic coming towards the castle. The ground it touched turned into a checker patterned floor, the tress dropped their branched and sprouted lollipops and the clouds suddenly turned into cotton candy.

The two sisters’ horns glowed with their auras as they put them together and forged a large force field around the castle. The chaotic fog swept around the castle and soon passed out of sight.

Luna sighed with relief.

“That was a close one sister, we’re safe.”

“For now Luna,” Celestia said quietly.

Celestia quietly went back inside and headed to the library to continue her search for a way to stop the chaos. Luna looked at the sky for a second before following in her sister’s steps.

Discord sat on his throne and sulked while thinking of how nopony enjoyed, appreciated or even paused to admire his world of chaos. He glanced back at the distant chocolate milk river and thought about who he saw there earlier. His mind drifted towards wondering if only one pony would admire him and his chaos that it would make him happier. Abruptly a sudden weight came crashing down on him that brought a revelation. He wasn’t angry with them, he was intolerably lonely. He glanced up and saw a lone cotton candy cloud passing by him. He grabbed the cloud started molding it into something that resembled a little filly.

“Oh if only you understood me and my chaos little one,” he said to himself as he held the cloud filly.

After staring at the filly cloud for a while then something hit him and got an idea. If no pony understood him and his chaos making then why not make a pony that admires chaos? A grin came across his face as he realized that it was within his power to do just that.

He grinned at the filly cloud that he made and softly he poked the head of the cloud with his claw. He focused his magic and the cloud slowly expanded.

Abruptly the cotton candy cloud started to slowly move and then something inside it sneezed. The cloud fell off revealing young earth pony filly. Unlike the one he saw earlier this one had a pink coat. Her mane was purple with white swirls and her eyes had matched. The little mare stared at Discord giving him a curious smile.

“Hello. Who are you?”

Discord gently ruffled her mane with his paw as he responded.

“I'm your daddy Discord.”