• Published 16th Apr 2014
  • 336 Views, 13 Comments

Digitized - OfficialDerp



New ponies make new ideas. That is a fact of life. New minds mean new creations. New thoughts. New... technology.

  • ...
 13
 336

Prologue

There are generations that are smarter than others. There are generations that are cleverer than others. There are generations that are more imaginative than others. Ponies from these generations make new things. They have new ideas. They are new ponies.

These new ponies make things like technology. Technology is new. Most ponies don’t know about technology. They know magic, flying, and other natural things. They don’t know pixels. They don’t know data. They don’t know how a computer works. They don’t even know what a computer is.

This story does not follow the progression of an idea. It does not follow the progression of the technology itself. It does not follow the brilliant mind that made the machine, nor any of the ponies who helped. This story follows the poor soul who had the bad luck to have the number 4894736 called out from a randomizer in an industrial dining room on a clear, bright Thursday night. She didn’t know it was bad at the time. In fact, her workmates patted her on the back and congratulated her for her good luck.

How wrong they were.

Author's Note:

Well, this is new. Normally I write romance and comedy and random stories. You know, bright, happy, love-filled stuff.

This'll be different.

Yes, it will have some comedy in it, but it's mainly concentrated at the beginning. Nothing really bad or gruesome happens, but there are some dark elements. I got this idea while I was making art. I basically based the story off of the cover art and found a fitting name.

Yes, it's mainly an OC story, so if you don't like that that's fine. Just stop reading.

So, one last thing to say before we move on.

Are you ready to get Digitized?

EDIT: I deleted the cover art cause it looked bad and deterred people from actually reading the story. While I'm contemplating cancelling it, I hope you can enjoy the chapter(s) I have now and any more I may have the idea to make.