• Published 15th Apr 2014
  • 13,676 Views, 469 Comments

Twilight Sparkle And the Very Confusing Day - kudzuhaiku



Twilight and her friends get together for a sleepover, and Discord wants to join. Twilight insists that the sleepover is mares only. Discord obliges the only way he knows how.

  • ...
64
 469
 13,676

Chapter 4

Twilight Sparkle was having trouble concentrating. Trixie smelled good. A little too good. She was intoxicating. Distracting. It was going to be nigh impossible to function with this sort of distraction. Trixie, now in mare form, seemed all too aware of Twilight’s problem. The way she moved. The way she flicked her tail and wafted her mare scent through the air. Her every move seemed all too seductive.

Twilight Sparkle paused and thought carefully. She moved like that every day. This was normal behaviour. Trixie wasn’t begging for it, Trixie was just being a normal mare.

“Having trouble Sparkle?” Trixie inquired.

“You have NO idea Trixie.” Twilight responded, trying not to breathe through her nose.

“You want Trixie… Don’t you Sparkle...” Trixie had a sly smouldering stare, her eyes narrowed, her mouth drawn into a smirk. “All you have to do is admit it and you can have me Sparkle. Just admit that you are powerless to the Sexy and Seductive Trixie.”

Twilight heard Pinkie Pie giggling nearby and Rarity sighing.

Trixie eyed the empty schoolhouse. No class was in session today.

Prepare self mentally to lose virginity ✘

“Trixie, we, uh, have an important task to look after.” Twilight stammered.

Trixie turned and rubbed up against Twilight Sparkle’s side like a cat, purring as she did so. Applejack made an odd choking sound, Pinkie began to pant heavily, and Rarity was muttering to herself. Trixie’s tail flicked up Twilight’s nose as she went past, the long silky hairs tickling over Twilight’s nostrils and leaving behind the most wonderful smell.

Twilight throbbed painfully and there was an ache, down below her dock.

Prepare self mentally to lose virginity ✓

“Trixie, if you don’t get into that schoolhouse right now this instant, I am going to make you my mare right here on the street in front of everypony.” Twilight commanded.

Trixie froze and made an odd gurgle, her eyes rolling back into her head for a moment. Her tail twitched. A new scent filled the air.

“Oh, you like being commanded and put in your place.” Twilight said authoritatively.

Trixie nodded shyly, trotting toward the schoolhouse with her head low. Twilight Sparkle followed close, sniffing at Trixie’s tail.

“I’ll be right back.” Twilight said to her friends, before disappearing into the schoolhouse. There was a crash and a grunt, followed by a shrill winny.

Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie stood outside, exchanging awkward glances with one another, not daring to say anything to one another. Rarity had raised an eyebrow, Applejack was whistling innocuously, and Pinkie Pie was busy studying a rock.

Frightful sounds came from inside the schoolhouse.

“Detention!” Twilight cried, her voice audible from outside.

Rarity scratched her chin with her hoof, now looking off in the distance, trying to not look at anything in particular. Applejack shook her head slowly, wincing once as there was a screeching sound of chalk going over a chalkboard from inside the schoolhouse. Pinkie Pie perversely dared to look through a window, and her jaw dropped.

“Twilight is making Trixie write “I am a naughty filly" on the blackboard over and over.” Pinkie gasped, her eyes wide.

“Aw nuts, I didn’t need to hear that.” Applejack growled in frustration.

“Pinkie Pie, stop looking!” Rarity chided.

“But Twilight is spanking Trixie with a yardstick.” Pinkie Pie protested.

Rarity scowled and peeked through the window. “Oh my… that’s hot!” Rarity fanned herself with her hoof, her mouth open, her tongue now out and panting.

Thou Princess Twilight cometh… ✓


“Hello Time Turner.”

Time turner froze and saw a grey pegasus with familiar amber eyes that never seemed to point in the same direction. His breath caught in his throat.

“Remember all those times you stuffed my muffin?” Derpy said in low husky tones.

Time Turner nodded slowly.

“Now I plan to stuff yours.” Derpy said.

Time Turner continued to nod slowly. The blue box behind him opened and a pony stepped out slowly, Time Turner could hear the clicking of hooves.

“I’ve brought a friend.” Derpy said, smiling broadly, as she always smiled.

Time Turner turned and saw a second Derpy, half in and half out of the blue box. The second Derpy smiled at him gamely.

“One heart for both of us, correct?” Both Derpy’s said in unison.

Time Turner nodded and gulped.


Zecora saw a minotaur ahead of her on the road. She was completely naked and flustered looking. Tall, blue, and endowed with enormous breasts on her chest, which was an odd place to have breasts, all things considered.

The minotaur glared at Zecora defiantly.

“When somepony tries to block, you must stuff them with your cock!” The minotaur shouted.

Zecora considered this. The minotaur was certainly blocking the road. One side of it anyway. Zecora was a zebra with needs. She couldn’t afford to be picky.

“Treat me like a pushover, and I’ll give you the once over!” The minotaur shouted.

Zecora took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“Don’t be shy, look me right in the eye!” The minotaur bellowed.

Zecora noticed that something was certainly winking when it looked at her.

“If I make you ooze, come blow your fuse!” The minotaur challenged. “Iron Will is my name, rutting ponies is my game.” She struck a pose, flexing her muscles.

“Just bend over, do so now, I am rutting you, you filthy cow.” Zecora announced.


Celestia surveyed the damage as she landed in Ponyville. Her royal guard shuffled nervously, all of them more than a little worried. Ponyville had always been a city with an excess of mares. And now, the balance of power had shifted.

Celestia could smell it. All around her. The scent of arousal. Things were rapidly getting out of hoof. She needed to find Twilight and get some answers. Celestia knew that Discord was behind this. Captain Windburn stood beside her, somewhat bowlegged and standing awkwardly, muttering something about Sol Invictus destroying the city gates.

Celestia struggled against what she now knew was a magical arousal.

“Spread out. In pairs. Watch each other’s backsides. Look for Twilight Sparkle. Restore order.” Celestia commanded.


Trixie did her best to ignore the stares of Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie as they trotted through town, heading towards the sounds of panicked screams and stampeding hooves. Twilight Sparkle was walking with a new swagger and Trixie smiled a wry smile.

“Admit it Twilight, you are powerless to Trixie’s charms.” Trixie muttered. “Trixie will have no problem luring the flutter pony in so you might chain her up.”

“Yeah.” Twilight said breathlessly.

“The Sexy and Seductive Trixie is a master baiter.” Trixie crowed. “Not even Twilight Sparkle could resist my charms!”

Rarity froze mid step, nearly swallowing her lower lip. Pinkie Pie lifted up her hoof and bit down on it, pulled it away, spit out some confetti stuck to her hoof, and then bit down on it again, her eyes squeezing shut. Applejack pulled her hat off and began chewing on the edge of it, her eyes wide, her sides hitching.

Twilight broke down. Her face seized up for a moment, the corner of her mouth twitching up and down, one eye blinking rapidly while the other eye did nothing. One ear drooped. “What?” Twilight said in a strained tone.

“The Sexy and Seductive Trixie is a master baiter. I have this job firmly in hoof!” Trixie repeated.

“You certainly do Trixie.” Twilight sniggered.

“About time you recognise Trixie’s power.” Trixie said smugly.

The group came around the corner of the spa, and they saw her. She had a stallion, now a mare, backed up against a wall.

“Help me!” Gizmo cried in nasal tones “I’m too pretty for my own good!”

“Take me! The Sexy and Seductive Trixie, recognised by Princess Twilight Sparkle as a master baiter! Come and get it stud!” Trixie shouted, rushing forward, preserving Gizmo’s now slightly moldy virginity that was well past its expiration date.

Trixie turned and presented herself, raising her tail suggestively. Fluttershy snorted, pawing at the earth. Her nostrils flared.

“She’s completely feral!” Rarity cried. “Poor Fluttershy.”

There would be no flying away this time. Fluttershy’s wings were stiff as boards, the pegasus now in a frantic and mad state of arousal. She charged at Trixie.

It didn’t take much for Twilight to subdue her with the chains, snapping padlocks into place, wrapping around her body, her neck, and her legs. Fluttershy thrashed and snorted, fighting, kicking, screaming, and trying to buck anypony that came too close.

“This is heart breaking.” Rarity said with genuine concern. “Poor thing has gone right over. I hope she hasn’t hurt anypony. She could never live with herself if she has.”

Applejack nodded. “Come on Flutters, let’s see if we can dunk you in a cold lake or something somewhere.”

Fluttershy’s only reply was a feral equine scream.

“We need to fix this.” Pinkie Pie said, sounding somewhat sad. “I can’t make Fluttershy smile if she’s like that.”

“She’s mad with desire for Trixie!” Trixie shouted.

Twilight glared at Trixie for several minutes.

Give Trixie more detention ✓

“I don’t know if I have another gender change spell in me.” Twilight said. “They’re draining.”

Applejack, Rarity, and Pinkie began to pull Fluttershy forward by her chains, Fluttershy kicking and thrashing along the ground.

“Is that Celestia?” Pinkie asked.

“Celestia!” Twilight shouted, flooded with relief.


Twilight Sparkle stood next to Celestia, feeling very, very inadequate. She tried not looking at something that was practically at eye level. Celestia had taken it all in, listening to every detail, the events of the day, the sleepover the night before, Twilight and her companions had told her everything.

Pinkie Pie had even helpfully mentioned Twilight Sparkle’s private tutelage of Trixie Lulamoon in the Ponyville schoolhouse, causing Celestia’s composure to crack briefly.

“We need to find Discord. Or Eris. Or whoever he might be at the moment.” Twilight said.

“Are Trixie’s services as a master baiter required again?” Trixie inquired.

Celestia chortled, which turned into a careful cough into her hoof.

“We need to fix Fluttershy. It is awful seeing her chained up like this.” Pinkie Pie pleaded to Celestia, her expression sad. Not even Trixie announcing her new title could make her smile.

“DISCORD!” Celestia shouted. “SHOW YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY AND THERE MAY YET BE MERCY!”

Twilight and her companions waited, as did Celestia. Some members of her guard shuffled around. Fluttershy kicked and snorted, stomping her hooves, straining against her chains. She sniffed at the guards and nickered aggressively.

“I never meant for this to happen, honest!”

Twilight looked around for the source of the voice, as did Celestia.

“This is all just a big mistake, I really am sorry!” Eris slinked into view, coming out from behind the office of a used wagon sales lot.

“Fix this at once Discord.” Celestia commanded.

“I can’t! Don’t you think I’ve tried?” Eris pleaded.

“Eris, Discord, stop playing games and fix this.” Twilight commanded.

“Honestly, I can’t!” Eris replied.

“Explain then, why you cannot fix this mess you have created.” Celestia said angrily.

“Look, I, well, I showed up last night to bother the girls during their sleep over and they wouldn’t let me in. Said it was mares only. So I did the only thing a God of Chaos could do. I changed my gender like you might change a dress. And then something happened that I hadn’t expected to happen.” Eris hung her head and slumped in defeat.

“And that is?” Celestia inquired.

“Being in the female form, I went into season some time last night. I noticed it when I was, uh, engaging in some female bonding with Fluttershy. When the girls were asleep, I fled, not wanting to take advantage of my friend. It was the most difficult thing ever.” Eris gulped, wringing her paw and her talons together.

“Continue.” Celestia said, her anger dissipating slightly.

“So I tried to change my self back into being a male and I discovered I couldn’t. I can’t use my magic at all. I’m stuck like this I think. I think my chaos powers caused all of this indirectly, trying to generate enough chaos in the world to create a good environment for draconequus breeding. Except, I think I am the last draconequus left in the world. I don’t know what is going on, but the arousal levels are going to keep increasing until I find something to breed with to satisfy my biological demands.”

Celestia closed her eyes and nodded.

“So everything on this planet has been gender swapped and made super horny so that maybe something will take interest and breed with you?” Pinkie Pie pondered aloud.

“I think so.” Eris whispered.

“If you found a suitable breeding partner and your estrus was satisfied, would all of this correct itself?” Celestia queried.

“I think it might.” Eris answered, cowering, afraid. “Please, I don’t want to be a statue again. I just want to have babies.” Eris clamped her paw over her mouth, her eyes wide in shock and surprise.

Celestia felt a genuine stab of pity, followed by concern. Breeding a draconequus was probably a terrible idea. One was bad enough.

“Discord… Eris, it is with terrible regret that I have made this decision, but the natural state of the world must be corrected. If breeding is what is required to fix this mess, then arrangements will be made and we shall accommodate you as best we can. I do not see a better way of restoring my subjects or the entire world. I am truly sorry for what I am about to do, but I must make sure that your breeding is successful and the world restored.” Celestia spread her wings dramatically and turned toward Twilight Sparkle. “Twilight?”

“Yes Celestia?” Twilight said, not able to look Celestia in the eye, still feeling more than a little inadequate.

“Secure a perimeter and make sure that Eris is successfully bred.” Celestia commanded.

“By who?” Twilight responded, panicking. “Not me I hope.”

“No.” Celestia replied. “Release the Flutterbeast.”


Twilight Sparkle tried to ignore the noises that she heard. The terrible terrible noises. Horrible noises. Her companions stood near, all looking equally horrified. Celestia stood unmoving, her face emotionless, not responding at all to the horrible atrocities taking place inside the used wagon lot office.

The Flutterbeast and Eris had been at it for over an hour, their screams filling the town.

Twilight tried her best to ignore the sounds, thinking about an appropriate journal entry to write down for this event. It wasn’t easy being a stallion. She had learned a great deal during this confusing time, and would be a little wiser once this was over.

After another hour or so, the screams began to die down. Twilight felt an odd sensation, and realised she was a mare again. She looked at Celestia, and she did not feel so inadequate any more when she did. Pinkie Pie had fallen over, and was congratulating her filly bits on their triumphant return, rubbing them and stroking them, and trying to make them promise to never leave again.

Rarity let out a ladylike sigh of relief, closing her eyes and looking grateful.

Applejack looked somewhat disappointed when she looked between her front legs and there was nothing peeking back at her.

Twilight noticed that Trixie still looked very attractive, and pondered briefly about gender and attraction.

“It is over.” Celestia sighed. “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Oddly, I do not regret my decision to release the Flutterbeast upon Eris. It is, afterall, her responsibility to rehabilitate him, and this was simply looking after his needs. And her own.” Celestia paused. “My words are confusing, I think I lost track of genders there.”

Author's Note:

More is coming... Well, the ending at least.