• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 613 Views, 15 Comments

The Epic of Equestria: My Little Heroes - OBSIDI4N_DR4G0N



In Equestria with the only dangers being natural, there is little to worry about. That is until an old enemy returns with unknown intentions. "Is it all who feel this way or a few?" Meanwhile in Ponyville, little adventurers play and explor

  • ...
5
 15
 613

My little Wonderbolt


-xXx-----------The Epic of Equestrian-----------xXx-
-xXx---------------My Little Wonderbolt---------------xXx-
3 days later

“C’mon Sky! we’re going to miss it!”

Two young colts were flying as fast as they could to the Battle Dome

Sky Windsong, also known as Sky Blitz, was a young flyer. He had a light blue coat, and dark blue mane, much like his father, but he took after his mother a lot when it came to the details. Magenta eyes, speed and grace, fierce loyalty, total awesomeness with a nice
twist of modesty.

“Chill, Afterburner, it won’t start for another ten minutes!” Sky said

Afterburner was another young flyer with a darker blue coat and a fiery mane. His red eyes shone with excitement and fire. He was eager to reach his destination and will the show to start faster.

The show was an hour long. and didn’t start for another ten minutes. Sky’s Parents and Afterburner’s Parents both were Wonderbolts, and their part of the show wasn’t until the end… He could probably catch them at the Wonderbolt Headquarters if he was quick. Knowing them they would probably still be in the “Secret” room.

Sky with some thought decided to change his plans. “Hey Afterburner, there’s something I gotta go do before I go.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to see my mom and dad before the show, I’ll catch up later unless you want to come with me!” Sky yelled over the wind.

“Nah! I’m good I wanna see the whole show, not just our parents!” Afterburner waved his farewell as Sky broke off heading towards Wonderbolt HQ. “ Save me a seat will ya?!”

“No Problem!” Afterburner said “Just don’t take to long!”

“No Promises!” They both laughed as the flew in different directions. They both knew Sky wouldn’t be there anytime soon. He loved the wonderbolt shows and all, but he’d rather fly with them than watch them.

As Afterburner flew to the Cloudesieum, Sky flew to another building that was even bigger than Cloudesieum. What made this area stand out from Cloudsdale was both the Wonderbolt color scheme and the really tall skyscraper in the middle of the largest air force base in Equestria.

Welcome to Wonderbolt Headquarters… The Hopes and Dreams of every pegasi.. This is where the Wonderbolts are directed from by the the Elite Tier Wonderbolts, The Lead Performance Squad, The Lead Command Squad, and The Veteran Squad. This is the command center, This was the true capital of pegasi…

The Wonderbolt HQ was a really big building. The Main hub is a skyscraper with multiple command decks used for a variety of planning, accounting, and strategizing. The skyscraper wasn’t the only building.

Another building was to the east, it is the Flight Research and Development Center (FRDC). It had two main buildings, a big rectangular structure where research is somewhat conducted, and a bigger squarer structure resembling a factory next door where the development is mostly done.

To the Main Hub’s west was the Recruit Enlistment and Training Sector (RET). All that was, is a basic airfield and boot camp training field, with your standard and not so standard Obstacle courses on cloud and sky. It also had a large barracks nearby to, with more being built close by. Wonderbolt enlistment rate has never been so high before!
To the north of the Main hub, is the Wonderbolt Training center and Gym. All with state of the art training equipment and, what is called by popular demand, The Gladiator’s Dome. This is the area where the Wonderbolts go to stay in shape and improve their current and future abilities.
Then You have the south, The Tourist Sector. Complete with the Wonderbolt Hall of Fame, Museum, Gift shop, Wonderbolt themed restaurant, with food that is way better than what the Wonderbolts actually eat. They even have a park and playground for the kids!

As Blitz flew down to land on the front deck, a couple of other Wonderbolts would either wave or nod to the young colt. Blitz would wave or nod back in return and even give the occasional hoof-bump or wing slap. Now why would such a young colt receive so much acknowledgement from the Wonderbolts?
Blitz entered the building and without hesitation marched through the great halls, with the occasional flyer above here and there. He waltzed up three flights of stairs turned into 4 different hallways then up another flight of stairs. He continued to walk down the hall to a set of doors. The doors lead into the Wonderbolts “special” room for private eyes only.

Sky took a brave frontal assault into his lungs and knocked.
*knock knock* pause *knock knock*
he waited a few seconds for a response
“Whats the password?” said a deep voice
“.... My mom is in the lead squad, so let me in butthole.”
“wow, sheesh,” the door clicked and opened. “You could have at least say please somewhere in there.”

the door fully opened to reveal a blue stallion in a wonderbolt uniform with his signature dark windswept mane.
“uhhh,” Sky stood there sheepishly for a moment before shaking himself “sorry dad, just didn’t think you were here.” he stepped inside as his father moved back.
he kept walking as he heard the door close, down a little hallway into the “secret” room.

“Hey Soarin! who was it?” said a cerulean mare with Alabaster mane

“umm. what?” Soarin asked, confused as the knocker was right there beside him.

“Who was knocking, you numbskull!” She exasperatedly said.

“It was Sky…” okay now this is too much..

“WHAT! and you didn’t let him in?!” She dramatically spread her wings in mock shock and horror. “What kind of cruel father are you?”
Soarin’s face just dead-panned and Sky who was silent up to this point spoke up.

“umm Fleetfoot… I’m right here..”

Fleetfoot then looked down, “O.O”

Awkward silence for a few moments
Soarin just sighed and walked forward to sit down and wrap his wing around the mare beside him.

“Ooohhhh! my bad, you’re just so short i must have looked right over you!”

Sky just rolled his eyes and pulled out his ace in the hole. “Auntie Fleet! that hurt my feelings!” he then proceeded to give her the kicked puppy face
Fleetfoot looked at him and her eyes just super dilated O.O! truth be told Sky had her at auntie Fleet, but he decided to get a bit of vengeance! too bad his plan backfired.
“Oh!!!” Fleetfoot zipped up and pulled him into the most bone-crushing Surprise hug she could! the hug was so tight Sky’s eyes just bulged from his head threatening to pop out.

“I’m soo sorry!!” she squeezed even tighter.

Sky did his best to escape, “Argh- !Auntt-- chkk! Fleee!--- Can’t--! ARG-- BREath-!

Alas all cute things must come to an end at some point. The mare sitting beside Soarin spoke up, “Alright Fleetfoot, I think he accepts your apology.”
Fleetfoot released her bear grip on sky, who went as limp as a ragdoll in her arms, with a tongue rolling out his mouth (XpX)
Fleetfoot “O.O” “Sky?”

At the sound of his name he thrusted his wings out, escaping the grasp of his dear Aunt Fleet and flew to the safety his father and the cerulean mare beside him, provided between them.

“Awww” Fleetfoot groaned out of defeat..

“ Hey kiddo, wassup?” The mare asked

Sky walked up to her and gave her a welcoming hug and nuzzle. “Oh you know, clouds and the sky and stuff.” everybody gave a chuckled at that “ wassup with you mom?”

“oh you know, just my usual awesomeness and stuff.” She gave sky one of her signature I’m awesome smiles. Sky sat down between her and Soarin which made a certain somepony squee at the adorableness of the happy trio.

“You guys are just the cutest family ever!!!!” Fleetfoot exclaimed. “especially when you get all shy like that, Dash! its just too- much, I’m gonna die!” hooves to her head in heart, she feigned her death with the classic X’s for eyes.

“Shut up!” Dash exclaimed as she whipped her awesome rainbow mane from her deep magenta eyes. She then turned to Soarin, and with a pout she said “I’m not shy!”
Soarin was just sitting there with a smile, “But you are cute!” drawing out the cute. Dash immediately frowned and punched him in the shoulder. “You shut up too” Then they nuzzled each other ignoring the awes from the others.

And just when there was enough cute commotion going on, there was the sound of a door closing. The little pony, or filly, that let herself in was shorter than Sky. She was short, skinny, hey coat was as yellow as her mother’s, and her mane and tail were Blue with golden streaks and was windswept.

“Hiya squirt!”

“Hey, shorty!”

“Hi Cutie!”

Every pony said except Rainbow Dash and Soarin, who greeted the filly with a simple “Sup.” and a nod of the head. Sky Blitz on the other hoof, just smiled and waved. He just smiled and waved and she waved back.

“Hi Sky!” She greeted him enthusiastically while walking towards Fleetfoot and taking a seat beside her. “ How’s it going?”
Sky looked at her and gave her another smile. “It’s going good, I just came by to say hi to the great wonderbolts before they took off.”
Soarin leaned over, “Which he already did.”

Sky batted him out of the way with his wing. To which the filly giggled at.
“Cool, me too!” Her smile fell a little bit. “But I can’t find my mom or dad anywhere.”
“I bet I could find them.” Sky said with a confident smile.
“Really?” Sky nodded. “That’s awesome! Let’s Go!” She jumped off the her seat and grabbed Sky by the hoof and took off like a rocket right out the window!

Rainbow Dash and Fleetfoot both zipped to the window and looked out to see two little ponies getting smaller and smaller.
“Wow, Stormfire sure can fly when she’s motivated.” Fleetfoot said.

Rainbow Dash nodded, then realization and memory struck her face. “Oh Shoot!” She turned to face Soarin. “I forgot to give Sky his letter!”
Soarin stood up and walked over to Rainbow Dash and gave her a nuzzle. “It’ll be fine, just give it to him after the show.” he pulled away and gave her a smirk. “Besides, I don’t think he’ll mind right now.” the three of them giggled as they lost sight of the two young flyers.

----

“Stormfire!” i can't find them if i can't lead…. or fly!

she slowed down enough to let him use his own wings to fly. Sky had let out a breath he hadn’t realised he had been holding. As he flapped his wings a bit harder to get slightly past Stormfire.

“Now..” he looked at her “Where have you looked already?”

As she thought about it, they landed on a random cloud above the city. On the cloud, Sky couldn’t help but blush as he looked at Stormfire. The way she pinned one ear down and had the other up, and had one as closed and the other looked up and away as she thought, with a cute hum.
“EVERYWHERE!” She exclaimed out loud spreading her wings and hooves for emphasis, her eyes closed with a big smile on her face.. When Sky didn’t respond she opened her eyes… “Sky?” she looked around confused as to where he disappeared to..

“D-down here…” Sky said a bit shakily. Stormfire looked down to see a pair of eyes poking out of the clouds, shrunken to pinpricks out of alarm. When Stormfire practically exploded from excitement, She startled Sky out of his daze which caused him to hide under something fluffy…

“Oh Hey! What are you doing down there silly?” Stormfire said as she reached through the cloud and pulled him up and through it and placed him beside her..

“Oh, you know.. just hangin’.” Sky said as a poor attempt to save himself. An effort which clearly failed as Stormfire giggled at him… She looked so cute too.

“So! What’s the plan squad leader?” She said with a knowing smirk..
With those words spoken, Sky Blitz’s eyes lit up in a flame of motivation. His ears perked up, his wings flared out, and his tail whipped out, and he swept his hoof like a rhino before it charges.

“It’s simple! We fly until we see them!” He declared. Stormfire’s ears stood up and her eyes glowed with a big smile on her face. “We’ll head towards the Cloudesiem, and be so Awesome that they will find us!

Stormfire squealed in glee “I can’t Wait!!!!!”

Sky Blitz smirked,” So what are we waiting for then? Let’s FLY!”

“Yeah!” The cloud was blown away as two rough and tumble flyers made their headway to the largest arena in Cloudsdale.

Comments ( 6 )

9740791
I like it, perhaps all It needs is some tweaks here and there, but the premise is awesome and the idea is really interesting if you have the time this could be awesome :rainbowkiss:

9740792
I've honestly forgotten where I was going to take this story, besides between work and duties, I've not much time on my hands. I barely find time to read (books and fanfiction), i actually tend to stay up late when i find a really good read. Which sucks, when i have to get up early in the morning.

9796698
Yeah, that seems like a pretty full schedule. Anyway, should you need some help with this or any other story in the future, feel free to let me know.

9796701
cool, will do... whenever I get the chance! lol

Login or register to comment