• Published 19th Apr 2014
  • 3,692 Views, 31 Comments

Rarity gets done by hamsters. - NeggaMunneySwagMunney



The animal home, owned by a famous celebrity, requires the help of Fluttershy and Rarity. But what happens when the hamsters turn out to be intelligent? Starring Lil Wayne.

  • ...
95
 31
 3,692
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 31 )

I... I...

:raritycry:

doc.exe is not responding. doc.exe must shut down. shame on you. you broke doc.exe.

4255735 Stand under me, if you don't understand me. -Lil Wayne

It seems to me that we have a troll on our hands....
Pay him no mind.

You sir are either mad, genius or both at the same time for creating this fic... I'm staying with mad genius. :trollestia:

Seriously,, W.T.F did I just read? I have no idea but somehow its...perfectly insane :pinkiecrazy:

4256108 follow my dick if you want to know the tricks of the trade, young nigga.

4256126 Please oh grand Nigga master, create a sequel! After all there are so many hoes in wherever Equestria Girls takes place! :rainbowderp:

4256137 "In this moment I am yolo. not because of some phoney policeman or some cops, but because I have been enlightened by my own swag."

Bysen #8 · Apr 19th, 2014 · · 3 ·

Regardless of the content, raping rarity is always good.

This is obviously one of the best stories on this website.

I read this twice and I just...wish I hadn't. This is atrocious. With this one story you have turned me off any future fics of yours.

4280711 Fuck the haters, get the money.

i have no words to describe this.... except that it was "interesting"

4282894 Whatever. I'm done with you.

Oh god... Dude, my sides are broken! Quick, I need some hoes and some Old English!

4590916 Sorry, but that is so not true

4280711
Why did you read it twice if you hate it?

4591092 I the first time I read it was before I had an account so when I saw it again I decided to give it one more chance.

4595410 'So long as mah bitcheZ love me, couldn't give a fuck 'bout no hater long as my bitches love me.' -Drake.

4590894 WORD mah nigg!

4591431 Wasn't the only thing you lost after reading this fic.

4591092
4590923 He read dat shit twice cuz he wants to be me.

Plus, I'm pretty confused as to why this shit suddenly got a bit more publicity.

4597514
2spooky4u added it to the rape group.

4597514 I would never want to be you. Not in a million years.

4597849 beautiful. Hey I'm a big fan of that walrus shit you did a while back. Think you could invite me into your inner circle of nigglets?

I downvotes this and since I have decency, I will explain why. This story is somewhat well-written but there are words, terms, and references in here that are extremely racist and can and will be taken offensively. This was not funny nor entertaining. I only read it to see why there are so many downvotes.
That is all.:pinkiehappy:

Wow............ you're really white, aren't you?

This is the shittiest story I've ever seen. Based on both the story and the comments I'd say that the author is black, immature, and has an ego larger than the universe.(no that was not a compliment, in case you're to dumb to figure that out) All I can say is fuck this story, fuck the author, fuck anyone who thinks this shit was good.
images6.fanpop.com/image/polls/1216000/1216080_1368398689114_full.png

>mfw this story
bill cosby riding purple horse for you
weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/unicorn.gif

4673249
4948936
This story is, like most of the Internet, NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. It is a JOKE, by somebody who thought it would be funny to write something completely absurd for nothing more than the sweet, sweet lulz. And, due to the fact that he's not being serious, any racial stereotypes are jokes, not to be taken seriously, and therefore NOT offensive.

Not sure if I hate this for constantly telling it like an impersonal history book and not indulging nearly enough in the details, or if I love this for being purely whacky.

Login or register to comment