• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 8,466 Views, 229 Comments

Chaotic Adventures - Krokorokok



Eris gets sent to the human world. Chaos soon follows her and her human companion in their wacky adventures.

  • ...
24
 229
 8,466

Mini Chapter: Valentines Day

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Kro's back with a mini chapter (sort of)

Keep in mind that this chapter is a small side chapter, which would probably not affect the main story whatsoever.

...Probably

Anyways, hope you all like it. If not, then fine with me I guess.

...I should probably put an AU tag since this chapter would probably not exist in the main story...

As always, if there are any mistakes, feel free to point them out. I know that I'm not the best at English so every bit of help counts.

(I will be doing this sort of Mini chapters when either, an important event happened, or whether it's a holiday or past a holiday. Keep in mind that I didn't do a New Years themed chapter since nothing much really happens on New Years around where I live so....Meh)

=PoV: 3rd person=

"Happy Valentines Day!" Eris shouted, throwing heart shaped confetti around the room.

"Eris....It's like..6 in the morning...It's too early for this shit" Lucas suppressed a yawn as he rubbed his eyes.

"What!! You mean I can't spend a special day with my best human friend?" Eris asked in mock surprise, causing Lucas to sigh while he chuckled soon after.

It was currently early in the morning, at around 6 am, that Eris decided to do this. A few years ago, Lucas told her of all the different kinds of special days and holidays that humans spend in this world, in which one of it was Valentines Day. Eris was rather surprised to find out that even most of the holidays that the humans have were relatively the same back in Equestria, although with a slight name difference. She was pretty excited to spend her very first Valentines Day on Earth when she first heard it, however, due to unfortunate events, she got sent back to her world on the exact same day, for a couple of years straight.

Now was not the case. Her father sent a huge apology letter to her for sending her back, along with a box of chocolates....Okay, a couple boxes of chocolates.

I mean hey, who doesn't like chocolate?

"Well can't really spend most of it since I still have school today" Lucas replied with a sigh as he adjusted his blue uniform, wearing the school formal necktie.

"Well that blows!" Eris 'humphed', crossing her arms as she floated in the air, giving a cute, angry look. Like a small kid not receiving what they want really badly.

"Meh. I guess I'll see you at around..." Lucas turned his head and looked at the nearby wall clock, "2.30 pm...ish"

"Oh well. Have fun at your school then. Nothing that interesting really happens" Eris replied, her face softening a tad.

Opening the door, Lucas took out his set of keys and unlocked the gate, locking it behind him. "See ya then. Try not to break anything while I'm gone" he said, giving a smile with Eris returning it.

"Bye then" Eris simply replied, waving a paw as he left her field of view.

Closing the door, Eris slumped down onto the sofa and began to think. 'What to do...It's my legit first Valentines Day...' she thought to herself, self consciously grabbing the TV remote and switching it on, causing the black screen to spring to life in a mix of red, pink and white colors. 'Great...A commercial...'

However, halfway through the said commercial, an idea popped into Eris' mind, causing to grin.

With that said, Eris' flew into the kitchen, sounds of cluttered pots and pans could be heard.


=Meanwhile=

Lucas was currently sitting inside the same bus he took to school from the station, wearing a set of earphones as music flowed continuously into his ears and his eyes closed as he took a short nap in the bus as well. However, not enough halfway through the journey to his school, he felt a tap on his shoulder, causing him to wake up. Grunting slightly, he turned to his right and saw that Erika and Katherine were both on the same bus as him, which was a rarity considering he always came to school early.

Plucking off one side of his earphones, he spoke to the two girls. "Hey girls"

"Sup Lucas"
"Morning Lucas"

The two girls replied him with a smile. "You don't mind if we sit here do you?" Erika asked.

Lucas ushered them. "Go right ahead. No ones stopping you"

The both of them then sat at the seats in front of him, taking off their backpack and placing it on their laps. "So tell me, why are the two of you up so early?" Lucas asked, confused to see them so early in the morn.

"Nothin' much" Katherine replied, slightly fidgeting in her seat while Erika looked away.

Lucas sighed as he immediately knew the answer. "Both of you didn't do your homework now, didn't you?" he asked with a brow raised, his face looking unimpressed.

"No. Course not" Erika replied quickly.

"Then what is it?" Lucas replied, more confused as before.

"Well..." Erika started at first before Katherine completely spilled the beans.

"There's a guy we each like and we're hoping if you could help us" Kathrine replied quickly as well, looking very flustered, which was very rare.

Lucas stared at them for a while before a cheeky, cheshire grin was now on Lucas. "Well...I guess I can do you a favor...Do tell...Who's the two lucky guys? Or is it the same for the both of you!?" Lucas exclaimed at the end, giving a mocking gasp at the two girls, causing the both of them to slug his shoulder.

Really hard mind you.

Slightly whimpering in pain, Lucas gave off a small "Ow.." as he rubbed both of his sore shoulder gingerly. "Fine...I guess I can help. But really now, who are they?"

'CJ"
"Ryan"

"Could you speak louder? I can't hear a damn thing you said" Lucas said, feeling rather annoyed.

"CJ"
"Ryan"

Even though their voices were still rather soft, it was loud enough for Lucas to hear. "Really?" he asked, slightly surprised at this.

They both nodded, facing away from him as they both tried to hide their blushes. "Sure I guess...Shouldn't be too hard...except for Ryan though...he's really bloody dense sometimes" Lucas nodded to himself.

With that said, the two girls shyly thanked him, causing him to warmly smile. Once they were at their stop, the got off and walked towards the school.

Causing the trio to stop dead in their tracks as the entrance to it was filled with colors that represented this special day.

"Oh boy...This is going to be one hell of a doozy..." Lucas muttered to himself as he continued to walk into the building with Erika and Katherine not too far behind him.

=Time: 2.30 pm=

"There! That looks good!"

Eris gave a triumphant nod as she looked at the heart shaped cake. It was a vanilla frosted, dark chocolate sponge cake with a simple pink chocolate heart in the middle surrounded by strawberries, a dark chocolate wafer stick was placed next to the heart with a cherry placed on top of said pink heart. The side of the cake was surrounded by two lines of strawberry flavored frosting with small, square white milk chocolates.

Although, something didn't seem right when she looked at it and after a while, an idea popped into her mind. Picking up a random frosting bag, she inscribed a small 'Thank You for everything' on it. Once that was done, she smiled once more, placing the bag down onto the table.

"You've probably baked the greatest cake you have ever baked, Eris ol' girl" Eris commented on herself, wiping off a drop of sweat that shined in her fur coat, smiling at this accomplishment.

Placing the cake in a small box, she then placed the box into a picnic basket, among the other stuff she placed inside of it, that Lucas bought a couple of months back.

You see, Eris spent most of the day cooking as well as baking. Why, you may ask? Well, it was all due to a special plan she thought of for the rest of the day, to spend with Lucas.

Sighing in content that she had finally finished the last of the things she needed, she slowly flew into her room and grabbed a towel, flying into the bathroom where she proceeded to take a long needed shower. With a simple gently pull, a steady stream of cold water burst through the shower head, causing Eris to reel back from the sudden contact. Adjusting the temping so that it was right, she then proceeded to take a shower.

As she was shampooing her grey mane, she heard the gate open, followed by the door. With this, she knew that Lucas finally arrived.

"Hey Eris! Where are you at?" Eris heard Lucas ask.

"I'm taking a shower!" she replied, continuing to scrub her mane thoroughly followed by everything else.

After a while, Eris emerged out of the bathroom, smelling more fresher. As well as slightly looking like a giant fur ball due to her fur coat sticking out. Along the way to her room, she saw Lucas carrying his bag to his room, noticing him trying to hold in his chuckles. Frowning at him, she continued to float towards her room, where she completely dried herself up as well as brush her mane and fur.

Flying over to her wardrobe mirror, she smiled to herself, feeling content with how she looked. Leaving the room, she heard Lucas turning on the shower, taking a bath of his own.

'I sure do hope Lucas likes this' Eris thought to herself as she turned on the TV with the remote, now currently watching what Lucas calls as a 'Korean Soap Opera'.

Few minutes later, she heard the bathroom door open, signifying that Lucas was now done. Now mentally preparing herself, Eris then called out Lucas. "Hey Lucas!"

"Yea?" she heard him reply.

"...Do you mind if we head out today? I want to see what most humans do on this day" Eris asked, slightly hesitant at first.

"Sure I guess. Nothing planned for today anyways and tomorrows the weekend" Lucas simply replied, causing Eris to mentally scream. Snapping a finger, she placed the same picnic basket in her own personal pocket dimension.

"So we heading out right now?" Eris heard Lucas' voice from behind her. Turning around, she saw that he was wearing a simple red shirt with three white stripes around the chest portion as well as a pair of blue jeans.

"Yep" Eris simply replied as she turned off the TV before proceeding to fly next to Lucas, causing him to chuckle.

And with that, the two of them left, with Lucas wondering was in store. Which he probably had an idea of what it would be.

=Another Transition=

"Hahaha! Oh that was priceless!" Lucas laughed alongside Eris who was laughing along as well.

A few hours ago, the duo left and went to the nearby mall and nearby places of interest, simply wandering about while having fun along the way.

A small singing contest? The duo performed gracefully.

A pie eating contest? The both of them dominated in it.

Spreading chaos all around? Yup. They did that too.

All in all, the duo were having a blast so far. There seemed to be a never ending aura of excitement wherever they went. And just now they left the nearby 'Civics Center', after Eris simply knocked over a couple buckets of marbles which were needed for a competition, causing everyone who dared walked inside to slip and fall.

"I know! All of them fell on their butts!" Eris commented, laughing rather hard.

It was then that both of their stomach's grumbled at the same time, causing the both of them to look at each other in silence for a while before laughing.

"Hehehe...Seems like I'm hungry. Even after that pie eating contest" Lucas said with a small grin as he chuckled.

"Hey! Let's head over to that nearby hill. I packed something for us to eat" Eris replied, snapping her fingers as the same basket suddenly popped into existence, Eris hastily grabbing it before it could fall onto the floor.

Lucas stared at her for a moment before the same grin broke out once more. "You planned this, didn't you?" he asked in a teasing tone.

"Maybe~" Eris simply replied, giggling madly as she ran towards the hill.

"Hey! Get back here you little minx!" Lucas replied with a grin, running after the floating draconequus.

The chase went on for a while, with Eris still giggling madly as Lucas kept on chasing her. The humans that they came across stared at them for a while before going back to their usual business, some muttering "Lovebirds".

Soon afterwards, the two finally reached the peak of the small hill, where they were surprised to find it relatively empty, aside from the few humans whom were either having a picnic of their own or flying their kites.

"There's a good place to sit over there! Come on!" Eris yelled, as Lucas replied with an "I'll catch up!" a moment later, slightly panting as he continued to follow the draconequus.

Once she was at the good spot she spoke of, she snapped her fingers, conjuring a red and white checkered mat, placing down the basket and sitting down, giving a huge grin as she saw Lucas panting when he reached her.

"Remind...me....to never...race you...when you have wings...and can float..." Lucas spoke in between breaths as he sat down, breathing in and out to stabilize his rapid heartbeat.

"Here, you could use something to drink" Eris said, rummaging inside the basket, pulling out a bottle of one of Lucas' favorite drink.

Grabbing it, Lucas drank it quickly, causing half of the contents to disappear almost immediately. The cool sensation as it went down his throat smoothly was a godsend. "Thanks Eris...Needed that" Lucas said with a smile as his breathing was coming back to normal.

Eris giggled as she continued to pull out the rest of the contents of the basket.

Soon afterwards, the two began to eat, causing Lucas to be surprised when he Eris said that she made all of it on her own. However, Lucas was very delighted when all the things Eris made were very, very delicious, since he knew that she couldn't cook for peanuts years ago. The two continued to happily feast, enjoying each others company, which was evident from the huge smiles that were on their faces and the laughter that left their mouths.

However, when Lucas thought that their feasting was done, which made him slightly crestfallen on the inside, Eris surprised him once more when she said that she created something very special. Grabbing the same small box and placing it in front of the two of them, Lucas wondered what could be inside of it. But even so, since the current day was Valentines, he probably had a good idea of what was inside.

'It's probably a cake. I'll be damned if it is since Eris made a huge mess the last time I made a cake' Lucas thought to himself, silently chuckling when he recalled how Eris was covered in frosting when they were baking.

"I hope you like it. I did my best to make it" Eris said, her voice slightly confined.

Taking off the box and pulling out the item inside, Lucas' eyes shrank as he saw how amazing the cake looked. But what made him feel even more surprised was the pink heart in the middle with the message 'Thank You for everything' on it. He stared at it for a while before looking at Eris, who was looking away, a small tinge of red on could be seen on her fur coat.

"Eris..." Lucas simply stated. Words couldn't comprehend what he was feeling inside at the moment.

"Listen. Over the past years, I was never able to spend this day proper since I was always sent back home due to something that happened. I decided that, since today was different, I would at least do something to show you how thankful I feel. You were always there when I needed help, kept on encouraging me to see the brighter side of life, always made me smile. Not to mention you also take part in most of my crazy chaotic plans! Besides Pinkie and Rainbow, no one else would want to" Eris said, smiling.

"All in all, thank you for everything that you have done for me. I really appreciate it Lucas. Even though I may be a mean bitch at times, I'll always be grateful" Eris concluded, leaving Lucas speechless.

Staying silent for a while, Eris' smile soon turned slightly sour, feeling slightly dejected. "...I-It's okay if you don't like it..." Eris turned her head so that she was not facing him.

Moments later, when nothing was coming out of Lucas mouth, Eris felt like she wanted to cry, feeling very dejected due to best human friend was giving her the silent treatment. However, before tears were about to erupt, she felt two arms wrap around her from behind, causing her to flinch slightly.

"...Eris" she heard Lucas voice, "...Words can't do me justice for how much you put in effort to just please me. Really now, after all the years you've spent here, you don't need to do something like this. But even so, you're welcome. After all, if something bad ever happened to you, I'll be dead and you know it" Lucas added with a chuckle, causing Eris to do the same.

The two stayed in that position, completely content as they stared at the sun setting over the horizon.

That was until a very familiar male voice entered.

"Oh this is so cute! I should take a picture and send it to Celestia!"

The two quickly turned behind, seeing Discord standing there with a huge grin on his face with a camera in his hands.

"DAD!?" Eris quickly yelled as Lucas simply stared with a wide eyed look.

"Hahahaha! Too late deary! Bye bye!" Discord stated, laughing madly as he seemingly blinked out of excistance.

Needless to say, Eris fainted, causing Lucas to tend to a fallen draconequus all the while trying to comprehend what the hell just happened.