• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 8,473 Views, 229 Comments

Chaotic Adventures - Krokorokok



Eris gets sent to the human world. Chaos soon follows her and her human companion in their wacky adventures.

  • ...
24
 229
 8,473

Journey to the nearby mall

"-..hen, he just show's up of nowhere with a horse mask, drags along his best friend John and proceeded to sing 'Look at my horse'. I tell you Eris, he won the title of best performance" Katherine concluded, laughing rather loudly.

You see, we are currently walking along a pathway towards the bus stop further down. While on the way, Kath and Erika told me some really wacky stuff about Lucas. Like how he came to school wearing a top hat, wearing a horse mask (They told me what a horse mask is. Bucking hilarious!), how on one day he came to school to just give his art project to his teacher and proceeded to go home due to not sleeping for three days. Stuff like that.

Needless to say, I was looking at Lucas with a mix of shock, confusion, giddiness and excitement. He didn't really care much, only wearing a smug look every step of the way.

I swear, this guy, if he wants to, does not give any bucks whatsoever. I like him for that.

"I still can't believe you won that. Talk about how random it was. With all the squats, the music. Don't even get me started on the Styrofoam penis you made. Good heavens!" Erika sighed out, shivering a little from the unfortunate event she witnessed months ago.

"What? Can't blame me. You should have seen it coming though" Lucas said with a grin, putting emphasis on the word 'coming' before chuckling.

Huh?

...

Oh...

OH!

I see what you did there mister...

Heh...

..Sex joke.

...

Anyways, after a rather long silence between out group, we finally reached the bus stop. Fortunately for us, it was pretty empty. Lucas told me on how the bus stop right outside of the school is always cramped and that they usual take a walk downhill to the other bus stop.

Seeing some humans that might freak out, I double checked my spell to see if it was still working. Snapping my fingers, a small layer of light sizzled, signalling that it was still working.

Lucas and Katherine both sat down while Erika stood next to them with me still floating above their heads. "So...Any plans for game night?" Lucas asked, breaking the silence. This caught my interest since I have still yet to know of what gaming devices these humans posses.

"Well...I was hoping we were to play TF2 since Dota 2 servers would probably be down due to some new bug in the newest patch" Katherine suggested.

'TF2? Dota 2?' I thought to myself, seemingly interested in the odd words.

"What's that?" I asked, hoping they would know what I'm talking about.

The trio gave me an odd look at first before their mouths curved to form an 'o'. Lucas proceeded to answer me. "Well, in a nutshell, TF2 and Dota 2 are a couple of games me and the these two play together. TF2 is a short form for Team Fortress 2 and Dota 2 is a short form for Defense of the Ancients 2, which used to be a mod from another game" Lucas explained.

Hmm...Sounds interesting.

Just as I was about to ask, the bus that we were waiting for arrived. Once we boarded it, the trio sat down in their seats, with Erika and Katherine in the two seats in front of us and Lucas on my right side. With that, I asked, "So...What's the game about?"

Lucas looked at me confusingly at first before he shook his head and smiled. "Well, to a give a rough idea, Team Fortress 2 is a first person shooter game where you pick one out of nine different classes, on either red or blu team, and proceed to either attack if your on red or defend if your on blu. The game also has different game modes, each of which changes how your strategy would be like" he explained. "Oh! I forgot about the hats! No game in the entire world, as far as I'm concerned, takes hat collecting far more serious than in TF2"

I nodded and lifted my claw to signal him to continue. "For Dota 2, its considered as a MOBA game. You and f four other people play against a team of five other people. You basically just pick a hero, kill stuff, level up and other stuff, to destroy the enemies main building called the Ancient. There are a whole lot of stuff that involves victory, so I tried to make it as simple as possible" he concluded.

I tapped my head with my paw and thought, 'Sounds really familiar....I think I played something like that before in Equestria...'.

Meh...I'll find out eventually.

Right now, I should at least know Lucas a bit more. With that, I teasingly asked, "So...Had any marefriends?"

He replied with a look of utter confusion. Groaning slightly due to him not knowing what it meant, I tried to explain. "You know...Any females you had a relationship with?" I asked once again, this time hoping he took the hint.

His eyes then grew for a moment in realization. "Oh! You mean a girlfriend. Well in short, no I don't. Not so surprising if you asked me" he said, shrugging his shoulders while giving a slight frown.

And it suddenly turned quite yet again....

Great....Shouldn't have said that then.

"...What about you?" Erika asked, turning around to face us from her seat with Katherine doing the same.

I chewed on my bottom lip. "Well...No, actually. I don't and never did" I said in a slightly sad tone.

Hey! Don't give me that look! When ponies and other beings alike take you as a monster who only seeks to cause trouble, its not easy getting a coltfriend alright!

...Besides. Who would like to have a marefriend like me? Those who do want a marefriend like me only wants my body, I guarantee.

"Let's just drop this altogether. I'm uncomfortable with the topic" Lucas said, facing away from us and looking out the windows of the bus.

Turning to face the girls, I gave a nod in which they returned. "Anyways...What food does this 'Equestria' have?' " Kath asked.

"Oh! Well...There are some really good stuff over there. If you want a really good sweet treat, there's this bakery in a town I live that sells the finest confectionery. There's a really good vegetarian restaurant there as well and...Oh! You should try some of the organic stuff there. Like the apples! Oh man, the apples are freaking juicy!" I exclaimed in glee, much to the girls and Lucas' amusement.

"Seems like a good place to me" Erika said, earning a nod from the other two.

After that, we continued just making small talk here and there. Stuff about our personal life, our hobbies, favorite food, places of interest, stuff like that. Moments later, we finally reached our destination and left the bus to head upstairs to this, 'Causeway Point' place they talked about. Apparently it is a rather big mall filled with stuff from eateries to sports accessory.

Not to mention there is a built in library as well. I bet Twinkie Sparks would love the place.

Oh yea! Did I mention that these humans invented this 'escalator' which is basically a moving stairway? Because it's pretty neat. Ponies back in Equestria should implement these kinds of stuff. But to be honest, it's mostly found in those hustle and bustle kind of places like Manehattan.

Anyways, after reaching upstairs, I found out that there are other shops set up in front of the mall, connected with a ceiling so that when it rained, the humans wouldn't be inconvenienced. Pretty neat.

However, just before we reached the inside of the actual mall, a small shop managed to catch my attention. Turning my heard to right slightly, I felt my eyes shrink. 'Oh my Celestia! They have a sushi place! Yes~!' I thought to myself as I let out a small girlish 'squee'.

Floating towards the shop, I scanned the delicacies that made my muzzle water. They have my favorite sashimi roll! Salmon!

ALL OF MY YES!

"You alright?" I heard Lucas ask from behind.

Turning around with a smile on my face, I responded. "Alright? I am better than alright! THEY HAVE FREAKING SUSHI HERE!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I asked, clutching his uniform tightly.

Seeing him give me a slightly horrified look, I let go of him. "Didn't know you liked sushi. In fact, didn't your father say you didn't really eat meat?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh please. Sure I don't really eat meat but that doesn't mean I can't eat it. In fact, sushi is the only type of food with meat that I like to eat. All those others, like a steak, I won't eat" I explained.

Noticing both of the girls walk beside him, Lucas looked at me for a while before turning to Katherine and Erika, mutter something called...'bacon', I think its called. They nodded before turning to look at me once again.

"Alright fine. I guess you would be wanted sushi as lunch then?" he asked to which I nodded really fast. Chuckling slightly, he walked closer to the store.

...Only for him to stop when he noticed something glowing. Turning back, I saw him look at me with a shocked expression, same with the two girls. Looking at myself, I noticed that I was, indeed, glowing slightly yellow.

...

Oh no...

Before I could react, the glowing soon turned into a bright flash blinding me and probably all those around me in a large circle. Once the light died, my eyes then started to readjust, making my vision come back to me slowly. After my vision was restored, I noticed every human, EVERY HUMAN staring at me with a slightly shocked look.

'Shit' I cursed mentally due to my invisibility spell backfired.

"Erm...Nothing to see here people! She's just a friend of mine in a costume! Sorry about the bright flash! Her phone suddenly went on the fritz" Lucas said, trying to salvage the situation.

And, believe it or not, he managed to do so.

Apparently, the rest of the humans just gave a good, long stare before shrugging their shoulders and returning to what they were doing previously.

...

If that wasn't a good reason not to believe that these humans don't give a single buck, then I don't know what will.

Seriously! They just shrugged their shoulders and went back to what they were doing. AS IF WHAT JUST HAPPENED WAS PERFECTLY NORMAL!

I...Just...How...What...How do I even...

...

Of all the years I have ever lived and the memories I have, none can top it all off with this...

...

"You alright there girl?" I heard Erika ask.

I just stood there stunned. Turning my head to the trio, I asked, "Do these humans really don't care?"

I noticed Lucas giving a smug look. "Believe me Eris. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Trust me, I know a lot of stuff about my kind. This doesn't even come close to what happened on last year's Valentines Day"

Nodding my head slowly, I floated over to Lucas and asked whether we could buy dem sushi. Last time I had them was about...5 years ago back in Equestria.

Anyways, after that, we headed inside the mall.


"Welcome to Causeway Point!" Lucas exclaimed, throwing his arms into the air and grinning.

Erika and Katherine giggled when they noticed my look of awe. The mall was really huge! I think it's bigger than that one mall in Manehattan! We were currently at the main hall of the entire place. Up on the ceiling were some crystal hearts and stars as decoration and the entire place was neatly decorated with many sparkling gemstones. Looking back at Lucas, I asked, "What's with the decorations? What's the occasion?"

He simply smiled and chuckled. "Well...Every year, this mall holds a special talent show. Anybody can participate and the winner wins a free ticket to a single item in the entire mall except the mall or the shops itself. Really cool and generous if you ask me" he explained and my eyes widened.

Win and you can pick out a free item? I should join! Sounds like fun!

"I'll join!" I exclaimed excitedly, feeling my wings flutter about.

Seeing Lucas groan and facepalm with both of the girls just giggling, I cocked my head sideways and asked if there was anything wrong. "Nothing much. It's just that it's going to be held this Sunday at around 7.30 pm. I don't usual go out at night on Sundays, you see" Lucas answered, waving his hands in front of me, probably trying to dismiss the situation.

Giggling along with the girls, we kept of walking around for me to view the local delights as well as for them to choose their lunch. During our journey just walking about, many humans kept giving me stares. The males eyes would widen in shock before they would scan me, whistling softly. While the females gave me a rather envious look, shifting uncomfortably as well as frowning slightly.

Can't blame me can you? I a sexy being after all~

Mentally smirking, I just ignored the females envy towards me and the males unsuccessful flirting.

Even then, there were a handful whom gave me a compliment, saying something like "Nice fur coat!" or "Cool wings!". Stuff like that. I was pretty surprised when I heard them, but I just replied those who did with a smile and a "Thank you!".

...

What? I too have manners okay!

...

Anyways, Lucas, Erika and Katherine eventually bought their own meals, to which I was actually glad. I can't wait to get back to Lucas' home. My wings are killing me!

With that, we left the mall in high spirits, purchasing what we needed and a couple of other stuff along the way.

Like some bread from a local bakery. They got a lot of good buns there. Both ways.

We then parted ways back downstairs at the 'bus terminal', as what Lucas says.

"Bye Eris! Bye Lucas!" both Erika and Katherine yelled as they ran towards their bus. Hearing Lucas chuckle lightly, I couldn't help but chuckle as well. The both of them are really fun to hang out with.

With the bags in our hands, Lucas and I both ran towards our bus as well when we suddenly realized it was now boarding passengers. Once inside, I noticed a couple more looks, most of which is just confusion. Ignoring them, Lucas and I both sat at the very back where most of the seats were empty.

"Rather eventful day, don't you think so?" Lucas asked, letting out a small sigh as he placed his bag on his lap and the plastic bag he carried next to him. Turning my head to face him, I gave him a smile.

"Yea. But it was fun nonetheless! We should hang out more with your two female friends. They're really fun to be around" I said, earning a small chuckle from him.

"Yea. They have that effect on people" he softly replied, his eyes half lidded and he suddenly let out a yawn. "Kind of tired actually. Probably going to take a shower, eat lunch and them take a nap"

Suddenly letting out a yawn of my own, I gave him a sheepish smile. "Yea. I think I'm rather tired as well" I said.

The rest of our journey back home was spent in relative silence, only breaking it when either one of us asked a question.

...

Hmm...I said the word home...Rather than Lucas' home.

...

Meh...Probably just because I'm too tired.

Author's Note:

Yo! Kro here with another update

And if your asking, yes, the people here in Singapore is really resilient to different shit that happens. Other than that, I also included a couple of games that I play, one of which some of you would know if you read my first story on FIMFiction. I won't really go into detail about them.

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and thank you for being patient with me!


(Damn Eris! Your mind probably got blown when you saw how dem humans reacted, yeah?)

"Damn straight!"

"Nah. She's probably just retarded or something"

"Why you little...Come back here!"

"Nope! Catch me first!"

(Oh well! There goes those two. Anyways! See ya next time and make sure to stay tuned to...!)

*Screen turns and focuses on Eris and Lucas fighting on the sofa, with Eris' hands tightly around Lucas' neck*

"Chaotic Adventures!"
"Chaotic Adventures...!"