• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 8,470 Views, 229 Comments

Chaotic Adventures - Krokorokok



Eris gets sent to the human world. Chaos soon follows her and her human companion in their wacky adventures.

  • ...
24
 229
 8,470

Let the chaos...begin! (Part 1 of 2)

*Grumble*

Huh?

That sounded like it came from...

Looking at Lucas, I saw that he had an awkward smile. "Eheheh...I should probably get something to eat" He chuckled as I heard his stomach grumble once again. Giggling a little I floated my way back to the table and ate with my human host.

Anyways, after our breakfast, Lucas went back to his room to check on the contents of his bag. I followed him a few moments later, floating lazily towards his room.

...

"Lets see....Books. Check. Writing materials. Check. Paper. Check..." I heard Lucas say as I floated around his room waiting for him.

"You done yet?" I asked, getting a little bit impatient. After hearing nothing in reply, I rolled my eyes and floated over to him. Tapping him on the shoulder, he turned around and I gave him an unimpressed look. "You done yet?" I asked once more, earning a small chuckle from my human friend.

"Yea. Everything should be here" he replied.

"Finally!" I let out a sigh in relief.

That took way too long.

However, Lucas sudden turned and looked at me with a quizzical look. "Wait...How am I going to bring you there without any suspicion" he asked.

Rolling my eyes once again, I replied. "I know an invisibility spell that allows me to be invisible to others. However, I can modify it a bit so that only you can see me" I told him in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

Frowning slightly, he sighed. "Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing"

Giggling from the way he looked, I gave him a wide smile. "Ah don't worry about it!" I told him, slapping his back and causing him to flinch slightly.

Anyways, with that out of the way, the two of us headed out the door and into the great unknown! Where many different adventures shall await me! Let this be the beginning of a new chapter of my life!

"Erm...Eris? Why are you posing like that?" I heard Lucas say.

Snapping out of a small trance I did not notice in the first place, I looked at myself and found that I was posing as one of those Admiral ponies where they have a sword in one hand and looking off into the distant sunset. But instead of a sword, I was pointing my finger towards an unknown location to me, with my head turned to look into the distance.

Blushing slightly, I shook my head and let out an awkward laugh, which in turn caused Lucas to grin at me. Shaking his head as he locked the door, he finished locking the door and walked next to me. Signalling for me to continue.


Wow!!

Look at this place!

It's pretty big! Especially with those buses.

Erm...Sorry, got carried away.

Anyways, after getting on a transportation device Lucas called a 'bus', he began to whisper to me about the different moving vehicles that we passed by. From a smaller transportation device called a 'car' to a bigger one called a 'truck'.

To be honest, back in Equestria, there were vehicles like these. However, they didn't move as fast as the ones here on Earth nor look as cool as the ones here.

Anyways, after patiently waiting, we arrived to out first checkpoint, a place called the 'Woodlands Station'. Pretty funny name considering there isn't much trees in the area. Quite a number but not too much.

"Well...here's the first stop. We're gonna have to take another bus to head to my school. It isn't that far actually" Lucas whispered just loud enough for me to hear him. Nodding at him, he began to walk while I floated next to him.

...

Man! Look at those funny looking humans! Some have completely no hair on their heads, some are of a different color.

Hmm...Let's see if I can cause some trouble...

Hehehe....

Let's see....Oh! The old wet floor trick should do the job!

Snapping my fingers, a relatively small bucket appeared just off to the side of Lucas. Noticing that no human has seen it yet, I went over and tipped it, it's contents flooding out almost instantly. The humans are still busy either listening to music of using their devices that they didn't notice the puddle of soapy water. One by one, they lost their balance and fell down, their attires now soaked in soapy water.

"Eris come on!" Lucas silently shouted over my shoulder, causing me to hasten my pace when I realized that the bus to out next destination was already there. Floated right behind Lucas, I giggled at the slight misfortune of the humans from earlier on.

'Score 1 for Chaos!' I thought to myself.

Once we boarded the bus, Lucas sat in the front seats with me sitting next to him. Turning my head around, I also noticed that there were also many other humans in the same kind of attire that Lucas was wearing, with some of them wearing light blue shorts instead of pants.

Notifying myself that they were probably from the same school, I decided to sit tight and to just wait for a while.

...

Or nor. I'm itchin' for a some chaos!

Turning my head back around, I scanned the place for a good victim...

Oh! How about that girl reading a book!

Snapping my fingers once more, I magically conjured a fake spider and made it land on the top of her head. Thankfully she didn't notice it at first. Using my eagle claw, I waved it around like a puppet and made it move around. Moments later, I saw her grab her head and she instinctively stiffened. Seeing that she looked up, she finally saw the fake spider I had conjured and screamed at the top of her lungs, causing many of the other humans to look at her as she flailed her arms about yelling "Get it off!"

I laughed when I saw her flail about. It's really damn funny!

From the corner of my eye, I saw that Lucas was looking at me with a small smile and shook his head, muttering something about how unpredictable I am.

Hehe...He has no idea.


Once we left the bus, Lucas adjusted his bag slightly and waited for the other students to make their way first, with the both of us trailing right behind them.

"And if you turn your left you shall see the school that I go to" Lucas said in a tour guide kind of tone, making me giggle.

Turning my head to the left as what he said, I saw a huge building with a blue roof with a striped wall in the order of white, blue then yellow. It wasn't much to behold at first glance, but I couldn't help but feel excited. Smiling at my friend whom smiled back, we continued our way towards the inside of the school, where many more other students were sitting at a bench near the security booth.

Still floating right behind Lucas, I then noticed he stopped for a moment. Floating my way to his side, I then asked, "What's wrong"

He tilted his head and refused to look at me. "I have to do a fingerprint scan. It's to help our teacher know who is in school today" he whispered.

Odd...Why would he whisper?

...

Meh!

Floating by his side after he scanned for his print or whatever, he continued to walk along the corridor which led to multiple other corridors, but kept on walking forward, making his way to a rather open area with lots of benches, chairs an table.

I know a bit about schools so I definitely knew that this place had to be the canteen.

"Here's the canteen" Lucas whispered once again.

'Called it'

Taking a seat on a chair, Lucas sat opposite of me.

...

Now what?

"Now what?" I asked him, my fingers twirled around my grey hair.

It's natural grey hair okay! It's not because I'm old. To be perfectly honest, I am still very young.

"Now...We wait. You could join me during my Mathematics lessons and MT or you could just stay here" he whispered once again.

Lets see....On one hand, boring lessons. On the other, boring life for hours

...

Meh! It's not like I would die or anything! Boring lessons it is then.

I hope it's not that boring.


...

Urgh!....

So...bored!

This Mathematics lesson is so boring! Now wonder the students look dead, it's been nearly 2 whole periods of this! Not to mention Lucas strictly told me not to use any magic in any shape or form, so that meant no chaos.

Party pooper!

"...-ats it for today folks. Please remember to do your homework and I'll see you next week. No need to say 'Thank you' " I heard the teacher say in his deep baritone voice.

"Finally!" I yelled out in relief as the lesson was finally over. Turning around, I saw that the rest of the students were packing their back when the teacher finally left.

Believe it or not but during the entire lesson, I was sitting on a table at the back of the class. Didn't want to be disturbed and didn't want to disturb any human even though they couldn't see me. Floating towards Lucas who was packing his back, I tapped his shoulder and asked, "What's next?"

Once he was finished packing, he took his back and left the room with me floating just beside him. "Next is a lesson called 'Mother Tongue. It's basically a free period for me" he replied, receiving some slightly uneasy glances from the students he walked by.

Huh...a free period?

This should be interesting to say the least.

Walking down the stairs, Lucas and I stopped at floor 2, where there were different benches and tables neatly aligned just behind a small wall with pillars. Taking a seat at one of the many benches, Lucas placed his bag down and laid his head on the table.

Not even a minute later, I then heard two female voices call out Lucas' name.

"Hey Lucas"
"Hi Lucas"

Just behind the small wall, or a barrier if you would like to call it, stood two female students. One of them had a lightly tanned skin, hair was neatly tied up in a bun, was wearing a pair of brown glasses and was carrying a pile of books and files. The other one had a slightly more darker skin color, her hair neatly straight and free flowing and was carrying a guitar case behind her back while she was holding a bag in her hands.

I'm gonna say it right now. The one with the glasses in a geeky know-it-all, while the one with the guitar was a tomcolt. However, I have a bit of doubt when I say the one with the guitar is a tomcolt since she looked rather feminine.

Turning my head to look at Lucas, I noticed that he had a small smirk planted onto his face.

"Morning girls" Lucas said, the smirk slowly turned into a warm smile.

"Who are those two?" I asked, to which Lucas turned his head and looked at me, rolled his eyes behind looking back at the two females.

"What are you doing now?" the geek, as I will call her for now, said, adjusting her glasses.

"Eh...Nothing much" Lucas simply replied.

The two females simply looked at each other and shrugged before walking around the concrete barrier and sitting opposite of us.

"Anything new?" the tomcolt, as I will call the other one for now, asked.

"Anything new you say?" Lucas simply asked, turning his head towards me and giving me a smile.

Looking at the two confused females in front of me, I giggled and asked Lucas, "Should I?", to which he simply nodded.

Standing up, I snapped my fingers once again, a bright flash suddenly enveloped me.

If I'm correct, the newly modified spell should allow them to see me.

"AHHHH!!" I heard the two scream in shock, probably from the sudden sight of myself appearing before them.

"Girls, meet Eris. Eris, meet my two friend, Erika and Katherine" I heard Lucas say.

Looking back at the now stunned duo, I bowed in place and gave them a smile "Nice to meet you!"

Needless to say, they looked terrified.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this chapter seems bland. Trust me, there will be a whole lot of chaos later on.