• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 8,443 Views, 229 Comments

Chaotic Adventures - Krokorokok



Eris gets sent to the human world. Chaos soon follows her and her human companion in their wacky adventures.

  • ...
24
 229
 8,443

Introductions and pizza

P-Pizza...?

Did he just say....

"...Pizza?" I asked, smiling at him. He gave a small smirk before standing upright again.

"Duh. So you want some or what?" Lucas asked, his smirk still planted onto his face.

...

I don't know guys. Should I? I mean....Dad did say he is my host so he would have to tend to my needs. But if I do eat pizza, those fats would go straight to my thighs. Even though I am a being of chaos, I am still a female and taking care of my perfect body is one of my priorities.

Hmmm....Decisions, decisions.

Oh well! To heck with it! Pizza it is then!

I can worry about being fat later on. Delicious pizza awaits!

"Sure!" I replied with a huge grin, causing him to chuckle.

"Alright then. You wait here first, I'll go order" Lucas said, taking out some sort of black rectangular box thing from his pocket before leaving the room.

Hmmm...Should I follow him? There's nothing much to do in this room anyways. Meh...

Leaving the room as well, I floated my way to the living room where I saw Lucas sitting at the dinner table with a paper of sorts in his hands. Taking the black rectangular box thing, he pressed a button at the bottom and it suddenly bursted to life, much like the one back in his room. Swiping the device to the right, I saw him tap a green icon with a white....stick or something.

It looks complicated alright! Its new to me, so I have no idea!

Then, tapping on the device numerous times, numbers started appearing at the top of the device. Pressing a green icon once again, it showed that he was 'Calling' somepony. Or something. I don't know.

"What is that?" I decided to ask him, eyeing the device as he planted it near his ears.

His ears are on the side of his head. Really odd if you ask me.

Meh...I don't judge....much

Anyways, I saw him turn his head and faced me with a small smile. "Well, this thing that I have is called a phone. More specifically, an iPhone. It allows me to speak to someone from far away, send them messages, pictures and a bunch of other stuff that" he replied.

...

Wow.

That thing can allow these humans to talk over far distances? I'm impressed. Sending messages is one thing but talking to them?

Man...These humans make some pretty cool stuff!

"Just sit back and relax first. You'll know when I'm done. You can ask all the questions you want later on" Lucas added, waving his hand to signal me to go away first.

Thinking it was probably best to leave him alone for now, I floated towards the sofa and in front of another black rectangular box thing.

Seriously! What's up with humans and black boxes?

...

Anyways...Sitting on the sofa, I tried to see whether I could still conjure something.

Let me see....

*Snap*

...

Oh cool! I guess I can still use my chaos magic after all!

You see readers, since I have nothing much to do, I tried to see whether I was able to conjure a magazine. Surprisingly, I still can. But I shouldn't be too surprised. After all, I am the daughter of the most chaotic being in Equestria and probably the universe.

Might as well read....


...


Feeling the sofa bounce a little, I lowered my magazine, 'Equestria's Next top Models: Fluttershy or Rainbow Dash' and saw that Lucas was now sitting a little but to my left. Finding that I should at least get to know more about this world, I decided to have a small chat with him.

Snapping my finger, my magazine disappeared. I crossed my legs and faced Lucas. "So...Care to tell a lady like me more about this world of yours?" I asked him in a mock refined tone, my right eagle hand placed over my chest.

I can fun more often that not now! Don't judge me!

Lucas chuckled and replied back with the same tone. "Indeed madam! As a good host, I should at least tell the lady about the wonders of this world!" he replied.

"Anyways....As your dad said, this planet you now reside in is called Earth where many of my kind live in. Oh! I forgot. Proper greetings should be in order" Lucas said holding out a hand at me. "My names Lucas Soh"

Grinning at him, I took his hand and gave him a small shake, to which he instantly reeled his hand back when he felt a shock from my palm. Lifting my palm, I showed him that I had a shock buzzer in my hand and gave out a small chuckle, to which he laughed along. "I'm Scarlet Eris. Daughter of Discord and an agent of chaos" I told him, grabbing the buzzer and throwing it out the nearby window. "Nice to see that somepony has at least a sense of humor" I added.

"It's called 'somebody' and yea, slightly 'shocking' don't you think?" Lucas smiled, causing me to laugh.

This human. I like him.

"Anyways. You are currently living here in a small place called 'Woodlands', located here in 'Singapore', a very tiny place our world called 'Earth'. Besides the food and some places where there are wonderful sights, the 'Singaporeans' as what they call themselves, are very quirky!" he told me with a smile, causing me to smile in return.

He continued going on slightly about the many wondrous things of this place, many of which I find rather interesting.

Then I remembered about those black boxes of varying sizes. I decided it would be best for him to tell me of those magical thingies.

"So...What do you call that thing you're holding?" I asked, pointing my finger at the black black box thing. "And what about that other black thing in your room? Or this?" I added, pointing a thumb back at his room before pointing at the giant box thing in front of us.

Seeing him sigh, he quickly placed down the small object in his hand before proceeding back to his room. Moments later, he came back with the box thing in his hand. Sitting next to me once again, he began to plug in all sorts of wires and stuff. Thinking that he was quiet, I heard him whisper, "Oh Eris....You have much to learn", shaking his head slightly and smiling.

Huh?

Tilting my head sideways, I looked at him confusingly before he faced me once again. Picking up the small object once again, he began to explain, once again, how it was called an 'iPhone' which he then told me about the many wonders it can do.

Like I said before, I'm impressed that it can allow these humans to talk over far distances and write to them as well.

If you're not amazed by that than I don't know what will.

Seriously! That tiny thing can do so many stuff! Play games, 'take pictures' as what Lucas said, note down important stuff. Ponies would have an easy life with this around!

...

On second thought, maybe a tad bit too easy. Can't imagine Ol' Sunbutt and Moonbutt to be using these. No sir.

Anyways. Fumbling with the device in my hands, I heard Lucas chuckle. I totally did not make a cute noise whatsoever.

Totally not.

Lets see....What can I play...?

Huh...What's this? 'Flappy Bird'? What's that?

...

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Not gonna play that. Nope. Nope Never again

Stupid freakin' bird. Can't even fly straight.

...

"...Anyways. If you're done raging at that, maybe then I could introduce you to probably the greatest invention of mankind in my opinion" I heard Lucas say out. Chuckling slightly, I placed down the device on the coffee table in front of us and folded my legs and grinned.

Hey now, I'm excited alright! Learning about awesome stuff like this is fun!

"This is my personal laptop. Inside it I keep most of my stuff including games, images, videos, notes, papers and some other stuff" Lucas said. He then gently tapped his chin before asking me a question. "Does Equestria have computers?"

I let out a small laugh before facing him. "Well, computers aren't unheard of in Equestria. It's mostly in those huge bustling cities like Canterlot. Other places not so much. Ours are more bulky as well, not as small and compact as yours"

I saw him nod before he proceeded. "Let me show you the Internet" he said, using his finger to move the cursor to an icon called 'Google Chrome'. "I'll just give a rough idea. The internet is basically one gigantic library where people all over the world can use to explore different stuff. From short videos to pictures to full length movies to books. It can do all sorts of things.....Among other more....not so appropriate" he concluded with a slight shiver. "Be warned though, it can also be a scary place. Couldn't sleep for a while when I read one story. *Shiver* Never again..."

Hmm...Sounds interesting enough. Before asking him a different question, the, what I assumed to be, doorbell rang. Lucas checked something on his computer before his eyes widened in realization. "Well hot damn....We've been talking for the past hour and a half" he chuckled before standing up and walking to the door, grabbing ANOTHER small rectangular object.

Really now! What gives!? Are these humans really so obsessed with rectangles?!

Anyways, Lucas opened the door, revealing another human wearing, what I assumed to the, the uniform for their delivery stallions or mares.

"Your delivery sir" I heard the other human say. From it's slightly deeper toner, I can assume it was a stallion.

Or a mare. With a serious case of sore throat.

"Here's the payment and a tip" Lucas said with a smile, taking out some sort of paper from the small rectangle and taking the pizza boxes in return.

"Thank yo-" I heard the other human say, his voice stopping mid way when I saw his eyes focus on me.

Smirking slightly, I raised my right claw. "Sup"

Lucas turned around and looked at me before turning back to the stunned human. "Yea...Don't mind her. She's harmless"

Hearing the other human give a small nod in acknowledgement, he pocketed the, what I assumed to the, human money before walking away, his face giving away that he saw some shit.

Closing the door, Lucas chuckled before setting down the boxes of pizza on the dinning table. Turning his head to look at me, he smirked. "I think we'll be good friends"

Laughing slightly, I floated over to him and gave him a friendly punch. "As long as you don't piss me off, I'm fine with that" I replied with a smile.

Looking at me slightly confused look, he shook his head. "Bah...I'll never understand how you can float without your wings" he said with a smile.

"So....what's on the menu?" I asked him, staring greedily at the four boxes of pizza.

Hearing him chuckle, I wiped off the saliva that was running down my mouth and blushed.

...

What? I'm hungry okay!

"Well... Your dad said you have quite the appetite, so I ordered more than usual. All of them except the one is purely vegetarian in which the one box is mine alone, since you probably wouldn't like to eat meat" I heard Lucas say

Nodding in reply, I proceeded to open the first box to see what was inside.

...

Oh man...! That sweet aroma. Smells so good!

What's this?

...

*Gasp!*

That's a whole lot of cheese!!

"Sweet!" I yelled out loud, taking a slice and taking a bite, savoring the oh so cheesy taste. Man...That's so good! The Flavors blend in really well.

Realizing that I closed my eyes, I opened them again and saw a strands of cheese drooping on the pizza as well as my mouth.

"Heh...Guess you liked the vegetarian pizza that they have" I heard Lucas say. Turning my to look at him, he held a smirk as well as holding a slice of his own pizza.

Blushing in reply, Lucas simply laughed while taking a bite. Following suit, the both of us simply laughed, each of us holding a smile.

'I'm gonna enjoy living here'

Author's Note:

So! Eris spends some time with our unfortunate soul who is going to take care of her.

Anyways, you might be wondering, 'Kro! Why is the place you chose for the story to take place in Singapore?'

Well my dear readers! The reason is because....

I CURRENTLY LIVE HERE!!

Anyways, you guys should check out the place. Rather nice people, good food, great scenery.

More chapters to come!!