• Published 30th Apr 2014
  • 8,469 Views, 229 Comments

Chaotic Adventures - Krokorokok



Eris gets sent to the human world. Chaos soon follows her and her human companion in their wacky adventures.

  • ...
24
 229
 8,469

"...What?"

Chaos.

It's a funny thing really. They say harmony is what keeps the world turning about but without chaos, there is no harmony. Ponies don't get that. They all just think that harmony is the big boss in the entire universe and whatnot when chaos actually does most of it's work. Not only that but it also keeps our lives interesting.

My daddy is the best of the best when it comes to this stuff. Even though he means well to me, I just can't help but feel irritated when he lectures me about my usage of chaos. I never really paid attention but it wen't along the lines of, 'Eris, if you use too
much chaos really bad things can happen.

If I remember correctly, he regrets that he used too much chaos in the past but that's just him. You know, being reformed now and whatnot.

Meh...

Anyways, I should probably introduce myself. As what dad said, it's improper for a lady like me to drone on for hours. As from earlier, my name is Eris, daughter of the 'craziest being' in Equestria and also being an agent of chaos!

Anywho, even though I am, as what dad says 'a chaos incarnate', you might think I would at least get some freedom to do what I want right?

Well....you're wrong for the most part.

Why?

Rules. Rules I tell ya. So many rules that it sometimes drives me crazy. "Eris you can't do this" or "Eris you can't do that". Bah! Rubbish! I can do whatever I wan't!

...

Sorry, went on a tangent again.

So anyways...that's what normally happens in my life. Besides pranking ponies, breaking some rules.

What else is there to be said...? Oh yes! Princess Sunbutt and her sister Moonbutt.

Pain in the flank I tell ya. Especially Sunbutt with her 'Can-you-help-me-with-my-precious-little-ponies?' thing. I swear, it's like that's the only thing she asks from dad and she keeps bugging him with it! Moonbutt though is pretty okay in my book. She does like the occasional prank on her sister, so she's fine.

Then there was the occasion when Miss Sunbutt asked my dad to 'reform' me, going on a speech as to how I was being chaotic as of late.

Pshh...Like there is something different about me that needs fixing.

Well...aside from me almost turning Apploosa into a freezing field and almost permanently grounding Cloudsdale....twice or thrice. I can't recall...

...

OKAY THEN! Maybe there is something wrong with me! Fine, have it your way!

Anyways, here I am, sitting next to dad with his yellow pegasus friend and Miss Sunbutt, blatantly talking about how to try and reform me. We were sitting in a fancy shmancy restaurant that ol' Sunbutt wanted to go to.

Boy was it boring as heck!

"...Or maybe we can ask Twilight to help. If that's okay" the yellow pegasus meekly said.

With my head firmly on the table, I drifted my eyes to look at dad. "That might not work" I heard him reply. Rolling my eyes, I tried to see if I could pull off a prank right now. Risky as it might be, at least there would be some laughs for me.

Thinking to myself as to what I could do, I was able to spot a light blue fur coated unicorn in a waiter outfit. He was holding a tray with his right hand with, what seemed to be, some wine bottles and glasses. Grinning, a plan now formed in my head. All I had to do was to set it in motion.

Remember that old trick that they used to show on cartoon shows where somepony steps on a banana peel, slips and falls down?

Yea, I'll be doing that. Simple but efficient. Not too much chaos magic needed and the results may vary depending on the situation. In this case, it might go horribly wrong for the stallion or superb for me.

As softly as I could, I snapped my right claw, a banana peel was then conjured just in front of the poor guy and since he wasn't looking down, he shouldn't be able to spot it.

Then, the magic happened.

As soon as he stepped on the banana peel, he lost his balance, slipping forward and causing the tray that he was holding to fly into the air. Unfortunately for ol' Miss Sunbutt, she was in the line of fire. When the stallion hit the floor, a loud crash now emanated the entire restaurant and, like I said for Miss Sunbutt, she was now covered red wine, her lovely golden dress now soaked with my dad's pegasus friend being secondary collateral damage.

Oh boy! You all should have seen the look on their faces right now! Priceless!

Laughing as hard as I could, I fell off my chair and began rolling on the floor, laughing loudly at their misfortune.

However, as much as I liked to laugh more, I stopped when I heard that my Dad wasn't so particularly happy with what I had done.

"Eris!" I heard Dad boom out, causing my laughter to silence.

Oh boy....This is not good

"That is the final straw young lady! I was hoping for a nice get together but it seems you don't like the idea and would most likely just wan't to cause chaos" Dad said, putting emphasis on 'you'.

Did I ever tell you that my Dad is sometimes a bit slow? I mean, only now he realizes that I can't stand it being with her. Outside, I gave a small sheepish smile. However, inside I was grinning like a mad pony. Er...Draconequus

Thankfully, he calmed down. "As I have said before, since we are beings of chaos, we need something to help straighten us out. Take for example Fluttershy here. Without her, I would have probably turned Canterlot into glass by now. Although I prefer Canterlot with a bit more shine" he said with a small smile.

Picturing this entire place as glass caused me to giggle. Even though Dad lectures me about these kinds of stuff, he has an odd way to make it not sound as boring as it already is.

He then continued. "And since with your lovely personality, any and everypony that has tried to be you're friend only end up in utter failure" he said, causing me to look at him curiously.

'What are you planning old man...?'

"Since that's the case, I would then have to bring you somewhere else to calm yourself down"

'Buck you Dad'

Snapping his fingers, a large purple portal appeared causing my eyes to widen in shock and fear. Why fear? Well...let's just say that me and portals have an odd way of interacting with each other.

As soon as Dad stood, he grabbed my shoulder and pulled up so that I was now standing normally. He turned his gaze to Miss Sunbutt before saying some goodbyes, pulling me in the portal and off to Tartarus knows where.


"...Up" I heard a soft voice say.

'Never....again' I thought to myself before opening my eyes slowly. Soon, I found that the place Dad has brought me to is very....odd to say the least.

Standing and groaning, I shook the last of my dizziness before scanning the entire place. From what it looks like, it was the home of somepony.

"Good! You're up" I heard a voice say from behind, only to find out that it was just Dad with his arms crossed.

"Where are we?" I asked, causing him to smile in response. Not that 'I-am-a-crazy-being' kind of smile but a normal warm smile.

"Glad you ask deary. We are in a world called 'Earth' where mortal beings called 'humans' reside" he replied with a wide smile, causing my eyes to narrow slightly.

"And how do you know about that...?" I asked him suspiciously. To which he just chuckled and patted me on the head.

"Now now. We don't have time for that. We have to meet you're new friend and host" he said, causing my eyes to widen.

'...What?'

Just as I was about to ask something, this....creature came out from one of the doors of the small hallway. From what dad said, this 'thing' should be a human.

Humans are weird.

They're like ponies back in Equestria without any fur, revealing their slightly pink-ish skin, I think. They also have no tail and this particular human has no horn or wings. With that in mind, maybe all humans have no horns or wings?

Meh...I don't really care.

...

Oh man! You readers should have seen the humans face when it saw us! As soon as the human came out of the door, it turned its head and faced us, its eyes suddenly shrank.

"Ah! There's the guy that I was looking for!" Dad yelled out loud, causing the human to flinch.

"...W-Wha...?" the slightly deep tone of its voice indicating it was a he.

"Eris dear, meet your new friend and host in this world, Lucas. Lucas, meet my daughter, Eris. Try not to kill yourselves, okay?" Dad said with a chuckle at the end.

So he is my host, eh? Doesn't seem that bad.

"H-how in the hell do y-you know me?" the human stuttered slightly, causing Dad to chuckle.

"Trust me boy, I have been around here for a while and I can tell you are a good choice" Dad concluded with a smile, causing me and the human to look at him confused.

'Good choice...?' I thought to myself. The human flinched slightly when my Dad teleported next to him and patted his shoulder.

"Eris, you are free to do what ever you want for now. I would need to have a small chat with this fella" Dad spoke, snapping his fingers and instantly disappearing along with the human.

'Might as well look around I guess....' I thought.


...


This place doesn't seem all that bad. In fact, I think I like it!

You see, I have found out some many new things when I walked into the very room Lucas was in before. Inside was a rather plain and boring room with sky blue painted walls. Inside were a bunch of things, from books, to papers, to odd figurines and an odd rectangular box thing.

Since there was no one around as of yet, I decided to further investigate the room.

...Hmm. Let's see....

Books....Books....Papers....Some kind of tube with black stuff in it....more books...

...

What's this? A magazine?

...

Awww!! There's a picture of a kitten on it! So cute!

...

Ahem....I apologize for that. I totally did not make a cute sound....Nope....

...

Anyways....Judging by the papers that was neatly placed at one side of a rather long wooden table and the educational books that was lying around, my guess was that this guy is a student of some sorts.

Picking up one of the books, I read the cover.

'Singapore: From a Settlement to a Nation'

...

Pff....Boring I bet!

Placing back the books where I found them, I decided to check on this rectangular box thing. It seems harmless so why not?

Fiddling with the object, I found that I had to lift up a portion of the object, revealing some buttons of some sorts and a circular button at the top left hand corner. Deciding that nothing bad could ever happen, I pressed it.

To which the black portion of the object suddenly came to life, colors appearing almost instantaneously. Flinching in surprise, I backed off.

'I swear, if this is another portal...' I thought to myself.

The object then sudden came to a half, black engulfed it once again before in came back to life with different hues of blue. Moments later, it once again turned black for a moment before an image was then shown. A picture of a rather beautiful sunset, most of it was in hues of orange.

However, as much as I liked to find out what it was, the door then busted open, revealing Dad with a big toothy grin and the human standing beside him.

"That's that then! I shall be coming around every fortnightly I suppose. Have fun Eris!" Dad yelled out loud, creating a portal from behind. As he was about to step in, he turned around and looked at me. "Oh and try not to kill each other. I wouldn't like to have to clean up a mess" he said with a grin before stepping into the portal, disappearing moments later.

...

So here I am...stuck in a world with this human. At least it isn't as bad at it seems.

"....You wan't lunch? You're dad said you liked pizza. If you want I can order a box or two" Lucas said, his back leaned against the door, a nonchalant look on his face.

...

I think I might enjoy being here after all.

Author's Note:

Hi there! I hope you peeps like this story. Sorry if it seems odd to you, I'm still trying to understand on how Eris/Discord would probably act like.

I don't really expect you readers to like this story or not. All I ask is to tell whether or not Eris' personality is passable.


Update: I added some more stuff and cleaned up some slight errors here and there. To be honest guys, I didn't expect this story to have good feedback from just the first day.