• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 10,121 Views, 576 Comments

The Elder Scrolls: The Dragonborn of Equestria - Urimas Ebonheart

  • ...
33
 576
 10,121

Chapter 35

The Elder Scrolls: the Dragonborn of Equestria
Chapter 35

My eyes slowly open and my chest feels sore. I notice I'm in the medical wing of the castle, I then look around and see it's night time.

I try to cast a Rushed Ceremony spell but nothing happens, I keep trying and every time I try, nothing happens. I realise I can't remember how to cast them, I grunt as I try to stand up but I'm strapped down to the bed.

I call out and try to get someone's attention. "Hello? Anyone there?" I say in a ragged tone, my throat feels really dry.

The sound of someone falling over, getting back up and rushed movement greets my ears, the door opens and a nurse looks at me.

I give a week smile to her and her eyes widen, she then runs off down the hall leaving me confused, a minute later she returns with a doctor.

The doctor goes to my side. "You've been out for three days, how are you feeling right now?" he asks as he scans my body.

"Like a giant stomped on me." I look down to my arm and notice I no longer have fur, my legs also feel normal again.

"I'm not surprised after having your body reshaped, that wound on your chest and who knows what Discord might have done to you as well." My eyes widen at that.

"Discord? I thought he was sealed in stone?" I ask confused.

"The princesses made a deal with him after he managed to get out during your operation. He heals and restores your body to normal and he gets his freedom with eighty percent of his power sealed away."

This doesn't make any sense, from what I heard from Sheogorath he was a troublemaker at heart, would he really just give up so much of his power? And why would he heal me? Wasn't he the one that changed me into a pony in the first place?

I just shake my head and ask where the others were.

"Princess Celestia is asleep at the moment and a nurse has been sent to inform Princess Luna of your awakening, the others of the Elite Forces are fine, one lost a leg, one lost a wing and two others suffered concussions." He finishes his scan.

"But as far as I can tell, you're fine, no chaotic energy left within you from what I can tell, but until the Princess arrives, I'd like you to remain in bed." I nodded and lay my head back on the pillow, within a few minutes Luna enters the room and I'm instantly covered in night blue feathers.

"Farengar! Thank the stars you're alright!" She stuffs her face into my shoulder and I feel tears soaking my shirt.

I wrap my arms around her neck and tell her everything's okay.

After she calms down, I ask her a question. "How did Discord get loose?"

She looks up to me as we both and sit up straight. "While we were fighting in the Dreamscape, his statue just crumbled and he got out, the Elements faced him and with Fluttershy's kindness convinced him to be a force of good. When we got back, you were placed in the medical wing where the doctors managed to stabilise you, but you were slowly slipping away." She lowers her head trying not to cry again.

"We made him a deal, he heals your wound and then has his power sealed by eighty percent and he will be given Equestrian citizenship and his freedom, along with his word that he wouldn't harm anypony else." She looks back at me. "But he immediately wanted to help when we mentioned the Daedric Prince, seems he has some anger towards Sheogorath."

Maybe that's why he jumped to another world, to get away from Sheogorath, I'll just have to ask him myself.

I remember that I couldn't cast my spell. "Luna, I think I've lost my magic." She gasps and scans me.

"That can't be... You still have magic or magicka as you call it within you," she replies.

"Luna, get Solnara's amulet, she might know what's happening." Her horn glows and the amulet is appears in my lap.

I then put it on. "Solnara, do you know why I can't remember my spells?" I ask her.

"While you were fighting, Sheogorath invaded your mind and he took the knowledge of your spells away from you, he intended to take more but the barrier spell stopped him. I'm sorry, but they're lost now, I can't reteach them to you... but the good news is that you lost your affinity to the ancient magic, you can learn your old spells again," she tells me.

I sigh. "Thank you, Solnara." I'm going to have to relearn from the magic book again.

"So where is Discord now?" I ask.

"He's in Ponyville with Fluttershy, apparently she's the first friend he's ever had and he wanted to stay with her." I nodded and lie back down.

After a flash of light, I open my eyes and I notice I'm in Luna's bedroom, she climbs in next to me and we both fall asleep.


I wake up feeling better, I look to Luna and notice a smile on her face, I smile back and nudge her.

"Good morning, Luna," I say as she starts to wake up, her smile widens as she snuggles more into me.

After a good few minutes, there's a knock at the door. "Yes?" Luna calls out.

The door opens to reveal a guard. "Princess, you and Farengar are needed at the war room right now, dragons have invaded Gryphus and King Iron Beak has called for aid!" I'm now fully awake and alert, I get changed into some new clothes and equip my dwarven greatsword and short bow. After that was done we all head down to the war room and are greeted by the others.

"Good morning, Sister, Farengar. I'm sure you've been told, but Gryphus has been attacked by dragons, we suspect it was Alduin," Celestia says.

"Yes that is what we've heard while out in Dracanus," I hear Paarthurnax's voice come from an orb next to Celestia.

"Paarthurnax! How did it go out there?" I ask him.

"Not too well, we managed to get Sahloknir's family out but I lost an arm in the process." He replies and I grimace at the thought of losing an arm.

"Did you find out anything about what Alduin is after?" I ask again.

"Only rumours, we think he's trying to lure you out for an ambush at Gryphus," was his reply.

Celestia then speaks up. "We will send an attachment of the Elite Forces along with you to aid the griffins in this fight, you'll also escort Razor Beak back as well." I frown at the mention of the moronic Prince.

"So when do we leave?" I ask her.

"After you've had something to eat, you'll take the airship Hammerhoof arrived here on, a marvellous ship that can sail through the clouds, the minotaur's sure are ingenious, they'll also send the five warriors he arrived with to aid us as well," she replies.

"Alright, but I don't have a suit of armour anymore, mine was damaged by Sheogorath." The doors open to reveal a minotaur pushing an armour stand on wheels in, on the stand is a full suit of dragon bone armour.

I stare at it, it looks absolutely stunning, I walk up to it and tap it, it sounds light yet solid.

"It's already been enchanted again," Celestia says.

I put it on and a pair of dragon wings spring out, I move around and it feels very light, almost like I'm wearing nothing.

"Wow, this feels great, thank you, Hammerhoof," I say to the minotaur. He just quietly nodded to me.

I notice there's no gems and ask why. "The gems were placed on the inside to prevent any damage done to them again," Luna replies.

I strap my sword and bow back on and say I'm ready to go, I'll eat when I'm on the ship.

Celestia nodded and we all head out, I arrive to the back of the castle and spot a ship with a large balloon on top of it with what looks like windmills on the sides just over the edge of the cliff.

Me and fifty ponies board the ship, all with a variety of weapons and armour, one of the earth ponies has a mace strapped to the end of his tail.

I hear chains rattling behind me, I turn to see Razor Beak being lead on board and I glare at him. He tries lashing out at me, but a swift kick to his midsection from a guard knocks the air out of him and he's dragged away.

Luna walks over to me with my spell book. "Here, you might want to learn a spell or two on the way," she says with a nervous tone.

I take the book and she looks me in the eye. "Please come back to me," she says, tears slowly falling down her cheeks.

I remove my helmet and look her in the eyes. "Don't worry, I will," I say, clearing her tears away with my thumb.

She kisses me and I put my helmet back on, she leaves the boat and stands by Celestia.

The ship starts to move as I watch Luna give me a sad smile as she gets further out of sight. After five minutes, I couldn't see her anymore and look to the front of the ship, we pass over the mountains and reach the ocean which took nearly a whole day. While doing so, I read the healing spell and managed to learn it again, I start learning the ward spell when it suddenly starts getting colder.

I make my way onto the deck and look over the side, there's snow capped mountains in the distance and I see a few towns near the base and peak of them.

What catches my eye though is a town with smoke rising from it, I can see a dragon breathing fire everywhere on it from the air, my wings spread as I jump over board with ten pegasi jumping off after me.

I draw my sword and charge in with a battle cry ready to help this kingdom and its people.

Back in Canterlot just after the ship left.

"You didn't tell him did you?" Celestia asks Luna.

"I... I didn't want him to worry," Luna replies sitting down and placing a hoof on her stomach.

Celestia sits down next to her as they watch the ship fly off. "I did not think it would be possible for him to get you pregnant."

Luna just smiles. "I'm happy he did, I just hope he'll be back soon so I can see his face when I do tell him," she giggles weakly.

They continue to watch the ship as it flies towards the rising sun.

To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

And that's the end of this "book" it'll continue with the sequel called

The Elder Scrolls: The Battle for Gryphus

But for now I'll like to try another story, I'll wait a few days before I pick the winning story from this poll.
http://www.fimfiction.net/blog/350856/next-story
so pick a story you'd like (I'll probably only make it 60,000 words before i start on the sequel)

Comments ( 88 )

Congrats on finishing! :pinkiehappy:

"Not to well, we managed to get Sahloknir's family out but I lost an arm in the process." he replies and you grimace at the thought of losing an arm.

but wait his arms are wings so he just lost a wing?

"You didn't tell him did you?" Celestia asks Luna.
"I.....I didn't want him to worry." Luna replies sitting down and placing a hoof on her stomach.

:twilightoops: wait but HOW :pinkiegasp:

"I did not think it would be possible for him to get you pregnant."

ME NEITHER :applejackconfused:

5005217 The Dragons of Equestria have arms don't they, that's the type of dragon in my story.

Also about her being pregnant, why do you think she was so eager to help him when they did do it? *wiggles eye brows up and down*

5005941 yeah but dragons of tamriel like paarthurnax have arm wings/wing arms

5006379 hmmmm na their the equestria style dragons :D

Why'd you use the name of Whiterun's court wizard for the name of your storie's main char?

5012313 i just picked it from a list cuz i liked the sound of it......did not realize its original owner was not well liked.

but there's no relation.

5014734 no.....what gave you that idea?

Wut? She's pregnant? IS it gonna be full pony, pegacorn, hybrid, hybrid of dragon human and pony? Sho many combows. .:rainbowderp:

5038075 where's the fun revealing that now?

5071235 i think you replied to the wrong comment because i see no way yours relates to mine

5112241 hehehe well keep going, he'll have a problem near the end.

This was an excellent read. I can't wait for more.

I really shouldn't binge read. :applejackconfused:

5138367 Thank you, currently on Chapter 2 of the sequel atm

5145626 yeah ive heard of them, me and pinkamena are pen pals:pinkiehappy::pinkiecrazy:

5146709 Alduin: legend says a born dragon killer will be able to kill me? SAVE HIS LIVE BY KILLING THE WHOLE TOWN HE IS IN

"I did not think it would be possible for him to get you pregnant."

Oh please, Even khajiit can get pregnant.

5246411 That and the power of a soul sucking gem!..........but is this really the end of Chrysalis?.......mwahahahahahaaa!

5246188 lol miracle of sound is a awesome singer though

5151409 thats racist and racists r i113gle :trollestia::pinkiecrazy::derpytongue2::derpyderp1::derpyderp2::coolphoto::ajsmug::rainbowkiss::duck::twilightoops::raritywink::yay::eeyup::moustache::trollestia:

5321483 okaayyyyy Mr "concerned Father"

5321554 Ok....Calm your tits down. seem you got a problem with you brain i guess?

5321918 stop being racist or I will be pinkie pie AND GO SMILE HD AND CUPCAKES HD ON YO ASS :pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy::pinkiecrazy:

5322058 Did you just drink Sugar with whiskey again?

5338865 Well played. You have my respect.
:moustache:

5342713 Nox hi Zuwuth! Zu'u fen eim hin dremet!

5342725 Hi los valokein
Hin thu'um los jahrii do suleyk
Zu'u fen kiibok hi

5391076 Sorry that you don't like it, this is my first ever story I've written so I know there would be errors, as for the dragon language, the dragons in Equestria were originally from Tamriel, they were sent to Equestria instead of being banished or killed in my story.

As for being a pushover, he just has high morals and doesn't attack those who are kind or good, but in my latest chapters of the sequel he's going on a rampage, quite gory actually.

What happened to silver spear

Comment posted by Urimas Ebonheart deleted Apr 12th, 2015

5855024 He'll show up in the sequel. ATM he is still at the elite guard training grounds.

5867809 Ah well. My logic is when the dragons were 'Banished' they were just sent to Equestria instead.

5879565 Oh yes I have vastly improved if you read my latest story compared to this one.

Mark this minute, hour and day down.
For tonight I dwelve into this story to see just what this promising author has written.
TALLYHO!

6033401
And done.
Marvelous work. Absolutely extravagant, I must say that I am very happy to have learned of this story. I can't wait for the next one to get. Also I will waiting for that Warframe Equestria story to get some more done on it.

Now I will this: Despite you trying to rewrite it from another perspective I would suggest you take a deeper look as I spotted several "you's" that should be changed to "me's".

But other than that great story.

Last note. I thought Sheagorath was gonna do something much more sinister like take away memories or change them...
Glad he didn't though...

6270122 ... What measurement system do they use in Skyrim?

6404092 I'll go through it some time later

6739523 Um... I was talking about deathstar's profile pic. But your's is nice too!

6740074 Oh. whoops. Thought you linked to one of my comments my bad xD I need sleep...

6749118 you best hope that your intestines are still intact, because due to a manufacturing error, this batch of cookies causes apocalyptic levels of diarrhea and/or the ability to break the 4th wall.

*boom* *squelch* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" *gurgle*

Wha- JASON! WHAT DID i TELL YOU ABOUT STRANGLING LIU KANG WITH HIS INTESTINES!? YOU CAN ONLY DO HAT IN MORTAL KOMBAT X! DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A FIGHTING GAME TO YOU!? NO! NOW GET BACK TO WORK BEFORE I MAKE YOU TAKE A TIME OUT IN AN AQUARIUM! *marches off screaming profanities at the masked revenant*

Login or register to comment