• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 230 Views, 7 Comments

Transfers - Swaren



a man is sent to equestria via a ray gun made by his aquantance in a secret government facility

  • ...
 7
 230

introduction

I hate introductions and I'm sure the readers of this will too. I hate writing them and you hate reading them so I'll just cut to the chase. I work for the government in a secret division known as transfers, it may seem similar to logistics but its not. this division deals with finding new ways of travel, mainly the impossible ones, like time travel, portable wormholes and faster than light speed. Me and a few other select scientists from around the world spend millions each year trying to discover new ways of travel. One day we were messing around on our coffee break and something happened.
~(*)~
"and so I said no your gay"
we all burst out laughing at the well told joke
"so speaking of gay, what have you been up to Bennit" I said with a chuckle
he just smiled and replied "made a prototype ray gun that is supposed to send you to another dimension, its based a a load of quantum mechanics and theory's I made over the past few months"
"a ray gun, cool have you tested it yet?"
"tried it out on a pencil, a rabbit and a couple of chips but so far nothing has happened, besides the rabbit going into a trance like state for about ten seconds before going back to normal.
"well how bout' ya shoot me with it."
"are you sure It could have side effects."
"ya sure, the bunny didn’t die whats the worst that could happen?"
he raised his finger
"don’t answer that" I said cutting him off
"well I guess a human trial might have better results."
"great! its settled then when the break is over I'll follow you back to your lab and you can shoot me, after all I'm sure I've made you want to shoot me after at least a couple of jokes."
~(*)~
*at Bennit's lab 20 minutes later*
"Man I cant believe I've never bee to your lab before." I said looking over all of the lab equipment.
"let me just find it real quick." he said as he dug through the table in front of him
"Kay'"
"found it, come over here."
"oh just shoot me already! I'm starting to have second thoughts." I said realizing it was a bad idea.
"okay captain impatient!" he said as he stood up from his desk. wielding a blaster straight out a a cartoon, I watched him pull the trigger and everything went black.

Author's Note:

First semi decent story, leave likes, comments, whatever. Try to leave me some ideas for future chapters.