• Published 20th May 2014
  • 2,802 Views, 89 Comments

A Courier Aid - BronyofMeddlers



This is a story of a Courier who meets five different females who came to the Mojave Wasteland. Question is will he be prepare to fight against the odds while trying balance this new relationship? Lets find out!

Comments ( 26 )

umm...a kiss...next one is....Marehood.
Ow yeah. I love it.

Honestly I had almost given up on this. I'm so glad you finally updated.

5407103 Apologizes you can blame college for taking my time, however thanks to 3 weeks off of college I'll have more time before I'll be thrown to college again once more.

5610129 Well the reason he's not all caps is because I'm lazy, second there's a reason he's a jerk, and third because I'm evil to my characters sometimes.

Ok I like this story and am glad I found it.can't wait to c how it goes.:pinkiehappy:

Where's the storyteller? You know...Brotherhood of Steel member with black power armor and an eye-bot following him around wherever he goes spouting stories of the wasteland and pre-war? Come on he needs to be in here it's too perfect! But...that's a story for another day...

6159094 Let just say...He will be a cameo.

6159603
Good...however there is a mod for New Vegas for the Storyteller to be a companion...so maybe old friends?

6159798 Sadly, I will not take your hopes too much, but I don't know fully much about the story teller...but I can give him a few...showings.

6159837
No one really dose but the Storyteller and maybe ED-NA, so that's understandable. At least the Mojave can be introduced to Three Dog via ED-NA and the keywords. Shame the Mojave can't pick up GNR.

good red cant wait till next 1 thnx

So is this dead?

7271296 no just in the space of 'writerblock' as I'm trying to get the mood to write again-- but it's sorta hard when trying to write out comedic moments with the guy getting out of 'hard' situations.

7271314 Alright thanks for responding

You planning on making more

8626160
yes...although I need to get that inspiration wheel going again.

8626237
Well if you need some more just screw around and watch some YouTube videos around your subject like some wanderbots playthroughs or oxhorns scotch and smoke rings

8632879
hrm...never consider that before. I'll take up your suggestion.

8632890
No problems and who knows you could incorporate some things into your story

Was good while it lasted

Login or register to comment