• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 5,956 Views, 292 Comments

Fimfiction Writes Ponies! - Obselescence



What happens if almost one hundred Fimfic users get together to write a single story simultaneously? This happens! Also Lord Apep ate the Sun, and Twilight should probably do something about that.

  • ...
33
 292
 5,956

Chapter 19: PINKIE PIE STYLE!!

Chapter 19: PINKIE PIE STYLE!!

♪ OP, OP, OPPAN PINKIE STYLE! ♪
♪ AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, WE ARE ALL INSANE! ♪

♪ OP, OP, OPPAN PINKIE STYLE! ♪
♪ AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, DON’T ASK ABOUT THE MISSING CHAPTERS! ♪

Then the world danced… they all danced FOREVER!!!

"Umm…. Apep... what are you doing to our world?…" A disgruntled Twilight asked

"STUFF!" Apep yelled, coiling about the sky, wrapping himself in the shards of the shattered fourth wall. "Just, y’know. Stuff."

Chrysalis rolled her eyes. "I’m not even part of this, why drag me here? I have an actual kingdom to run! In Neighpon, apparently"

"Why not?" answered Ditzy-Derpy-Bright Eyes-Unnamed Pegasus #42. "Depending on who you ask, I have a daughter or two, a mail route, a spacetime continuum, and/or a crippling muffin addiction to worry about."

"Hey, at least people sometimes give you a bit of originality," Time Turner (or is it Doctor Whooves?) muttered, eating a bag of Jelly Babies. "Hell, I don’t even like Jelly Babies!" he cried out.

Chrysalis sighed. "Well, I know at least ONE pony who doesn’t consider you a ‘Time Lord in Equestria,’ and at least he has the decency to do good world building!"

"Aren’t we breaking the fourth wall here?" Ditzy asked.

"Isn't it already broken?" asked the remains of Billy Mays, who had, at some point, apparently been annihilated.

"Who cares at this point?" Doctor Turner (Time Whooves?) said, wearing a fez.

"I do!" exclaimed unnamed Earth Pony number three hundred and fifty-two. "I was cast once in this whole damned show! I demand another appearance!"

But it was not to be, as at that point, a few shards of the fourth wall cracked again and turned to dust, and reality shifted once more.

*Two Days Later*

Somewhere, in the deepest, darkest pits of Hell, the enemies of Apep were summoned.

"His hunger is growing," said a Has’broh cultist, "and it has not gone unnoticed by the ponies. They are beginning to act... AS ONE!"

Murmurs in the Hell-pit.

"As oooooone..." he hissed, his voice holding an edge of fear. "We must do something now."