• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 5,956 Views, 292 Comments

Fimfiction Writes Ponies! - Obselescence



What happens if almost one hundred Fimfic users get together to write a single story simultaneously? This happens! Also Lord Apep ate the Sun, and Twilight should probably do something about that.

  • ...
33
 292
 5,956

Chapter 5: Chapter Name [REDACTED]

Chapter 5: Chapter Name [REDACTED]

*Back to the Present*

Twilight stabbed the lightsaber deep into Mecha-Trixie’s robotic heart, having finished her incredible battle with Robo-Trixie off-screen. Basically, Wibbly Wobbily, Writey Typey, Stupid Limey, Something Rhymey.

"ⓃⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓄⓑⓑⓑⓑⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏⓏ," screamed Mecha-Trixie. “You fools! You do not know what you have done! Without my efforts, Apep would have eaten the su—”

And then she exploded.

"Rip in peaches, Lulamoon!" cackled Twilight, and all was well. Aside from the hot shrapnel that was flung everywhere.

"This could have gone a different way! Also, I think you’re hot!" screamed Rainbow.

"Do you actually feel sorry for her, Rainbow?!" exclaimed Rarity. "And yes, I am attracted to you, as well."

"We should go out sometime, even though I wanted Twilight instead of you. As for whatever else you said, well, no. I mean, maybe I do? But I really don’t think I do. But something inside me says I should when I don’t really want to be but still kinda do want to. Or maybe I shouldn’t because of why I should. Right? Of course I’m right. Of course not. Why, should I…"

Rarity stared in wonder as Rainbow rambled her mind out into the deep reaches of the galaxy.

Seven seconds later, gray goop could be seen seeping from Rarity’s nose. As it turns out, Unicorn brains don’t take well to logical contradictions, much like hearts–mechanical or otherwise–don’t take well to lightsabers magic glowing swords.

Applejack stared impolitely at the fashionista’s (magnificent) snout. "Uh, beg pardon, but is that yer brains leaking outta your nose?"

Rarity whinnied. "Oh darling, please, nothing of the sort. I simply have a rather nasty head cold." And she pulled a cutesy embroidered handkerchief out of hammerspace and emptied her nasal cavity. And I do mean emptied. Were somepony to knock on her skull, it would sound like a hollow (but fabulous) coconut. A coconut that would shout Holla Holla Get Dolla!! Followed by the phrases brbrbrbrbrbr, John madden, aeiou, uuuuuuuu, and other assorted Moonbase Alpha ramblings.

-----

Apep quirked an eye ridge at the shenanigans occurring back in Equestria. "One of yours?"

"Anything but." Discord adjusted his dealer’s shade and laid down the flop. "Queen of Get Back to the Ponies, Narrator."

Right. Sorry.

-----

So, with Rarity’s skull little more than a glamorous gourd, Applejack could finally live her lifelong dream. Somehow.

And Fluttershy? Fluttershy had been sleeping in. Angel was on standby with either the Element of Kindness or that flower from the Breezy Kingdom, depending on when this takes place, but nopony had thought to check on Fluttershy.

Or had they?

No, they had not. The author had simply forgo—