• Published 13th Apr 2014
  • 494 Views, 1 Comments

Multiple Friends, Multiple Entries - Ron Jeremy Pony



Most ponies believe that there is a chance we're not alone, but the thought that there is another version of yourself is something that no one wants to believe. Well, not without the mirror pool involved.

  • ...
 1
 494

Time begins and then Time ends

Multiple Friends, Multiple Entries

Chapter 4, Time Begins and then Time Ends

(Parallel Reality Universe Number MFME – 04132014)

Twilight looked over the newest letter from the first version of Twilight she had gotten a letter from. It seemed that this other version of herself had discovered the same thing she had, and again she had been warned that she should have thought better about this. The other Twilight had practically scolded her about using a spell she wasn't completely sure of, and then warned her about the possiblities of upsetting the balance of the universes. She had read over it twice and decided that this version of her sounded far too much like a cross between her mother, and Princess Celestia. She secretly prayed that she wouldn't end up like her mother. She loved her mom, and she thought that she was a wonderful mare, but she could be so authoritarian at times. She looked up when a series of knocks came on the door. She walked toward it and found Ditzy Doo standing next to Time Turner. She backed up as the two of them came in and Time Turner looked at the void in her wall.

"That's an open wound in fabric of space and time. Do you know what this means?" he asked.

She looked at him like he had sprouted two heads and shook her own.

"How do you know about that?" she asked.

"Because he's the doctor!" Ditzy chirped happily.

"Doctor, I.. I thought you fixed watches or something. I mean your cutie mark is an hourglass, so it would make sense that you worked with something that dealt with time," Twilight replied.

"Time travel, and I'm still trying to see what exactly what it is that you think you're doing here. Because this could be very, very bad," he replied.

"You sound like that other version of me. Look, it's just a small portal that allows us to communication to the other universes. I don't see the harm in it," she said.

"What if you knew that the small tears you've linked together have the potential to break apart. That if something larger than a letter gets sent through it could cause the Universes linked, in this case I'm going to assume all of them, to collapse. Does that sound like it could be some harm?" he asked.

Her eyes widened slightly.

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Doctor, do you think that there might be another version of yourself out there? One that might be able to help?" Ditzy asked.

He nodded and looked at Twilight who quickly levitated a quill, piece of parchment, and an ink well to him. A few moments later he wrote out a short letter and sent it through. He waited for a little bit before another letter came shooting out.

He looked at it, lifted it up and smiled.

"What does it say?" Ditzy asked.

"Dear me,

Fancy that, I'm talking to myself and it's not the normal kind. Interesting being a pony isn't it? I mean after all I know I was more used to being somewhat human before. I'm going to assume that Ditzy is there with you. If she is then tell her hello for me. So, a connection between universes. I just happened to be visiting Twilight with Ditzy when this hole appeared. At first I wasn't sure what it was, but then I remembered our little adventure in that alternate universe. You remember that, right? It was a spot of fun, but I agree with you. This could be bad. This could lead to some serious problems if someone decides to send something larger through. Unfortunately I don't think we can just shut it down. This Twilight has informed me that she thinks it would take a concentrated effort of every version of herself, and perhaps an extra alicorn to do it. Although I fit the description of an Alicorn, something my very last regeneration did for me, I don't really have much skill in the entire magic department.

These portals, voids, or whatever she calls them are gaping wounds. They're being forced opened, and they won't heal on their own. The only thing we can do for certain is warn every universe not to send anyone through. Hopefully they will listen. Oh, before I forget I may mention that whatever you feel toward Ditzy, trust it. Don't ignore it, and know that you can trust her completely. The Tardis already has. She gave to Ditzy what Rose took from her. She did it so that Ditzy could save me, us, however you want to look at it.

I'm sure there are other versions of myself in the other universes, and I'm sure that they will agree with this.

Sincerely,

The Doctor," he read.

"He... You, me..." Ditzy said before she made an excited squeak.

Author's Note:

I had to do a Doctor and Ditzy Doo chapter. It just needed to be done. Of course the letter connected to it is from the collection of short stories I'm writing for the Doctor. Thanks for reading,

LF)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment