• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 367 Views, 0 Comments

The adventures of two ponies - Rarityperfection



Luna met a pony named StarBurst. They became closer as friends. Then they set off for an adventure. Strange things has been happening along the way. Then both ponies had reached what's beyond the forest. Danger is in every corner.

  • ...
 0
 367

3 - the danger beyond

When Luna and Star (StarBurst's nickname, star) got their energy back, they continued their journey. They went deeper into the forest and things started to go the way they weren't expected. Star has been seeing a lot of spiders, Star can't take anymore spiders so she ran, Luna saw her ran, so she ran after her. StarBurst and Luna has been running for a couple of minutes, which ate up their energy. They stopped to rest, for a while.

"why in Equestria, were you running, Star?" Princess Luna asked. Star felt embarassed, "sorry princess luna, I just got scared, there were a lot of spiders, and I'm afraid of spiders" StarBurst said. "StarBurst, being afraid is normal among ponies, but everypony must face their fears, or else, you wouldn't be able to get over with it" Luna said in a gentle tone. "I understand" StarBurst said. Now that StarBust was been able to get some advice from Luna, she was in the process of overcoming her fear.

As the ponies continued, a large terrifying beast appeared out of nowhere, and now in front of them. The large beast stared at them in such anger, then it started to growl, the ponies and the beast was just staring at each other. The beast staring at them with anger, the ponies staring at the beast with confusion."What in Equestria is going on? Luna asked. But before StarBurst could say anything, the beast attacked the both of them. Luna used her horn to prevent StarBurst from getting hurt. Star saw that Princess Luna was having a hard time so she decided to help her. Star and Luna did their best to keep the beast away. Together, their horn build a powerful magic that made the beast unconscious.

Luna and Star started running, they had to run bescause the beast might awoken and catch them. They ran with all their speed, until they came to a cave. They went into the cave, they thought it was safe, so that they could rest tonight, but as they went in, a LARGE bear was inside, the bear saw tem as tresspassers. Before the bear could even attack them they ran, and found another cave. This time the cave was more peaceful, not a single danger is inside. So they went to that cave and camped there for the night.

*~~~~~~~~*

The next morning when luna woke up. She saw StarBurst already awake and preparing food for breakfast. "Oh you're up" Star said. "Yeah, guess I am" luna said in reply. After eating their meals the ponies got their energy back, so they went off to continue their journey. Luna and Star were telling stories laughing and all things like that, their friendship was getting stronger and stronger, that they became close friends. And when they are close friends they are near on becoming BEST FRIENDS.

Star and Luna bumped into a creature that is gigantic. This creature attacked Luna and Star. The creature hit Star that she became unconscious. Now it's the creature and Luna that was left. Luna, using her magical horn, she use her horn for a sleeping spell. The gigantic creature, fell into a deep sleep. Luna had to carry her friend since she was unconscious, but she woke up a few minutes after. Now that Star is awake, luna doesn't have to carry her anymore.

The next thing the girls knew was that they aren't in the forest anymore, but instead they are beyond the forest.