• Published 10th Apr 2014
  • 366 Views, 0 Comments

The adventures of two ponies - Rarityperfection



Luna met a pony named StarBurst. They became closer as friends. Then they set off for an adventure. Strange things has been happening along the way. Then both ponies had reached what's beyond the forest. Danger is in every corner.

  • ...
 0
 366

StarBurst

Princess Luna had nothing fun to do, so she decided to walk around Canterlot,
To her surprise everypony seems to have so much fun, everypony except her. As Luna was walking around she bumped into a unicorn.
The unicorn had a white coat, and yellow-gold like hair with a highlight of purple. Her cutie mark looked like a shooting star.
"I'm sorry princess" the young mare said. "It's alright" luna said.

The young mare that Luna bumped into seems nice, so she decided to hangout with her,
"What's your name?" Luna asked, "StarBurst" the young mare said. Luna asked StarBurst if they could be friends and start hanging out together
to StarBurst's surprise, not everypony would be asked by a pony princess to be friends, so StarBurst gladly accept Luna's request.

Days passed and the two ponies started hanging out together, both of them had a lot of fun, they got to know each other a lot more, both of them reall y wants something really fun to do.

One day the 2 ponies got bored, "hey why not go for some adventure?" StarBurst suggested. "Sure" luna said. So the 2 ponies decided that they will go through.... The everfree forest.