• Published 9th Apr 2014
  • 12,313 Views, 280 Comments

Her Child Of The Night - Thefastspark



10 Years since she was released from her curse as Nightmare Moon. 10 Years since Twilight became the new Princess. Never have Luna thought she would actually become a mother. Even when Equestria was attacked by this species before.

  • ...
25
 280
 12,313

All things bearing

Twilight and Drake kept trotting along the lush green flowers and vegetation life of the guarden.
Not much signs of Celestia or Luna.. "W-Where do you think they went?" Drake asked Twilight still clinging onto her Neck, frightened of what he became..

"What will Mommy think of me when she sees me like this?" Twilight rubbed his left hand gently, assuring him. "Drake.. I promise.. We will find Luna and Celestia.. Until then, you stay close to me mister." Twilight said teasingly. Trying to bring his smile back, but it didn't. Twilight frowned and kept ok trotting to the side entrence to the B-Hall wing of the castle.

"Halt! By order of Princess Celestia, you may not enter the castle.." A yellow earth pony guard called from beyond.

"Hello Soldier.. By order of Twilight Sparkle.. I demand to enter the castle." Twilight ordered, looking a glance at the guard still showing no expression. "I am sorry but Nopony is allowed in the castle until time being." The guard stated, making Twilight have a irritated expression. "I don't have time for this.." Twilight said as her horn glowed pink, making the guard slump in the ground, with a clank of his hold armor. Drake worried for his safety, he raised his head.

"Auntie Twilight? He'll be ok right?"

"Of coarse sweetie. I just put him to sleep is all.. No worries." Twilight crooked open the door seeing the castle a disastrous mess. The Sun banners drooped tattered and torn. Some silk fell down on the floor, shredded. "What in Equestria happened here?!" Twilight asked herself, shocked. Drake was trembling to Twilight, scared.

"Drake.. It's ok.. I promise Luna will be ok.. Celestia as well. We just have to get to the bottom of this is all." Although.. Guards of dozens came around Twilight and Drake.

"Halt.. You are not allowed in this part of the castle.. For there has been a serious injury by the Princesses." This made Drake worried. The safety of either Luna or Celestia.

"Mommy! What happened to my mommy? The guard sighed as if picking and choosing words for the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWMKxGXtYtQ

"Serot has injured the royal sisters and made an escape. He is currently on our wanted list. Please don't worry." Drake wanted to cry. Hearing his mommy hurt.. And badly injured worried him.

"Drake.. Please go to my room until I come up there. Do NOT let anypony else in ok?" She instructed as she levitated him off his back.

"Yes Auntie Twilight.." He obeyed. He turned his back and went up to Twilight's room.. It wasn't very far.. Just a wing away; D-wing.. Where Twilight's room is..

The guards saw Drake and raised a brow.

"Drake.. We want you to stay in the princesses Royal chambers. Unless she herself sent you up?" He asked, his wooden handle of the steel spear popping the ground.

"Y-Yes sir.. Auntie Twilight sent me up here.." He replied as the door creeked the door open by the Guard's head.

"Stay inside and don't come out until all is fine again.." He ordered and shut the door behind Drake..

"Oh man. What happened to mommy? I hope she's ok." He whinpered, laying himself down on the regular blue cover sheets, curlin himself up waiting for Twilight's return..

He leaned to his right, showing a shaking and dusty fern. A purple tail stuck out shaking.

"Spike?" Drake asked and the Tail furrowed straight. "Drake? Is that you?" Spike asked under the muffle.

"Uncle Spike! Are you ok?! You took a good wall smack!" Spike burrowed out of the small fern and poked his he's out of the brown fake grass. Glancing up at his hair.

"Drake! What happened to you man? Your breath!! And your hair!" Spike exclaimed pointing out. "I know. I know.. It's.. Weird.." He said bowing his head sadly.

"N-No no! What's not what I ment.. It's feel different knowing you have a different hair color.." Spike turned his body, sitting on bed beside Drake.

"I'm scared if mommy will hate me for what I am now.. I.. I don't know anymore!" Drake cried out putting his hands on his forehead, crying quietly.

"I AM a monster after all.." He said in cries. This broke Spike's heart. The human he knew all these years. So hateful of himself. "I-I know you think of me of a monster, somepony that should've never belonged." Drake told Spike, his head facing away from Spike's eyes.

"I don't think you're a monster Drake.. You're the closest to a brother I'll ever have." Spike said putting a smile on his face, wrapping his little arms on Drake's side. Drake hugged Spike, his large arms covering Spike's upper body. "I-I love you so much Uncle Spike..."

"It doesn't matter if you are one.. We all care about you Drake. Don't ever forget that.." Snugging his head on Drake's shoulder, Spike said, a low smile curled to Spike's lips. "And... I love ya too little buddy. I'll protect you in anyway possible I can. If your mother or Twilight aren't around to help ya, come look for me. I usually am not doing anything important."

Author's Note:

In school chapter.. Yay! I was bored and I have nothing to do so.. Here ya go..

Music belongs to the owner.

TWAU Intro song.