• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 1,035 Views, 122 Comments

The Unfortunate Secret Story of Us - Commander Rainstorm



There's a secret Celestia has been keeping. A dark, deep secret. But what does Rainbow and her sisters have to do with it?

  • ...
3
 122
 1,035

In which we get a History Lesson

"Sir, they are coming."

In the shadows, two, red eyes opened up.

"Nightmare Moon. Do your best to stop them. This is no laughing matter, it is the fate of you and I."

Nodding, Nightmare Moon bowed quickly and flew out. Turning to the open window, eyes tracking the rapidly shrinking figure of Nightmare Moon, the stallion sighed.

"Celestia, what happened to you? You used to believe in me. But now..." His pupils narrowed to slits,"now I will have to kill your precious Elements."

-----***-----

Nightmare Moon's eyes were half closed due to the wing buffering her eyes. She sighed. If only she had possessed a darker colored pony that blended into the night sky. Unfortunately, this was the only strong pony available that would not collapse when possessed. Also, she was an alicorn, but then again all ponies turned in to an alicorn when Nightmare Moon takes over their body.

But the biggest problem with this body was her coat. It was snow white, and stood out like a needle. Fortunately, the sky was cloudy, and her coat blended into it. Her mane was made out of pastel colors, which was absorbed by the clouds. Still, there were many problems with the body.

Nightmare Moon sighed again. Oh how she missed Luna. Her coat and mane blended in perfectly, and was quick and agile, just the right size. Too bad her own sister banished her to the Moon! The power was so strong, that even she had just barely let go of the body in time to stay in Equestria. But with a stroke of luck, she had met the Master, and together, they sought to get rid of Celestia for good.

And maybe they had. For Nightmare Moon had inhabited Celestia.

Author's Note:

Alright, here's a little update on the villains. Sorry, very short. I will try to make the next chapter longer. 8D Once again, thanks to Solarflare and you guys!

Rainstorm, out.