• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 1,035 Views, 122 Comments

The Unfortunate Secret Story of Us - Commander Rainstorm



There's a secret Celestia has been keeping. A dark, deep secret. But what does Rainbow and her sisters have to do with it?

  • ...
3
 122
 1,035

In which our Explorers head to who Knows Where


A perigrine falcon swooped low, eyes and ears that saw and heard everything. It dived down, and landed on a white pegasus's back.

"Anything Storm?" Rainstorm asked. The bird shook its head.

"Where in Tarnation did you get that bird anyway?" Applejack asked.

Rainstorm smiled at her sisters. "It's a long story." She said.

"Any by all means dear, we have time." Rarity said, walking slower to hear better.

"Well, it was an accident mostly. One morning, we were taking our usual flight, but I found a little chick. We took it under our wing. I got it, but Dash didn't want a pet. I think she's going to want one soon though." Rainstorm said, exchanging looks with Solarflare, grinning.

"Yes, it certainly great to have a animal companion." Fluttershy said, perking up a the mention of pets, "I could get one for you Rainbow. In fact, there's this one turtl-"

"No thanks Fluttershy, I fly alone." Dash said, cutting her off,"Except for my sisters."

They did not talk again while they were walking. Really, they didn't know where they were going. It was instinct they were following, as if a rope was tugging them there. But the whole time, they had never even got a clue as to what was happening around them. After Twilight dashed out of the library, they had been walking for hours. Following this hidden trail. They had even been getting to know each other, even Fluttershy.

"Everypony, wait. What's that?" Twilight asked, holding a hoof up to signal them to pause.

Ahead, a looming figure stood, regal, yet old. They were headed to the Dragon Lands.




-----*****-----


A whooshing sound signaled the arrival of a winged pony. He collapsed in a heap of fatigue, though tried to get up multiple times.

Another bat-winged pony, this one a mare, rushed up to help him."Oh my! What happened Shadow Wing?"

"Breeze, it's urgent. The master... He's in trouble. The ponies have been blessed by.... her." And with that, he collapsed.

Another whooshing sound split the air. Breeze had taken off, and was flying to the top of the regal, yet old structure.

Sound familiar? But this was no coincidence. Because just as our travelers were walking towards the Dragon Lands, the enemy was there waiting for them.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the delay, it took me a while to decide my pet. Communication with Solarflare was not very good, otherwise, her pet would be in there too. Thank you guys and Solarflare for helping me out and understanding me! I really appreciate it!

Rainstorm, out.