• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 1,035 Views, 122 Comments

The Unfortunate Secret Story of Us - Commander Rainstorm



There's a secret Celestia has been keeping. A dark, deep secret. But what does Rainbow and her sisters have to do with it?

  • ...
3
 122
 1,035

In which Rainbow tells the first part of her Tale

"Well, it was weird." Rainbow began,"I felt a magical tug, yet, it seemed to not be magical, more a way of life. When I looked outside to see what it was, well, I saw a- no the- entity. The entity of Nature." The travelers gasped.

The entity of Nature, of all of them! The single most important one keeping the Earth, controlling the Elements of Fire, Water, Wind and Earth. Everypony knew that there were beings that were created by him, the one who created us all. These beings kept order to Earth, taking different forms for disguise. Nopony knew what to call them, so they were given the title of Entitys. There was the Entity of Space, Time, and of course, Nature. Ponies say you can see through their disguises of you have a pure heart. Rainbow, it looked like, had one.

"Dash, you sure? How do you know?" Twilight asked, questioning.

"I'm sure. I don't know how to explain it, it's like being hit by lightining, except instead of singed feathers and fur, you get a electric feeling of honor and pride coursing through your body. Then, I smelled nature. All the scents you scent when you step out of the door, all rolled into one, though not so its bad."Rainbow said, rather uncertainly, as if she wasn't sure herself. "And then, it hit me."

----*****-----

What if we ask her! It's Twilight's only hope. We've got to try. Rainbow thought.

"Rarity, I don't think it's time to feel bad. I have a plan. Distract Nightmare Moon for me." Rainbow said, half listening. Gesturing to her sisters to follow, she took off, not bothering to see if they followed.

Author's Note:

A spoiler of what's to come! Don't worry; this is not one of the three chapters. I'm not that bad! Anyway, thanks to Solarflare for editing, and you guys for sticking with me!

Rainstorm, out.