• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 1,035 Views, 122 Comments

The Unfortunate Secret Story of Us - Commander Rainstorm



There's a secret Celestia has been keeping. A dark, deep secret. But what does Rainbow and her sisters have to do with it?

  • ...
3
 122
 1,035

In which the Mane 6 and the Sonic Trio get another Problem

Nightmare Moon stared for a while, surprised at what she did herself. Twilight fell to her knees, desperately gathering the pieces, though her hooves only made the wreck worse.

"Oh poor dear." Rarity said sympathetically.

"Uh Rarity, it's not the time to feel bad. I got a plan. Distract Nightmare Moon." Rainbow said simply, gesturing to her sisters before taking off. Her sisters shrugged, then followed.

"Well. We got to get her attention, then lead her away." Applejack said, a little dumb-founded as Nightmare Moon laughed a rather cheesy evil laugh.

"Ah ha! Here's one way! Hey you! You have got to work on your evil laugh. Make it sound evil, you know. And maybe real." Pinkie suggested.

"Why you!" Nightmare Moon darted after Pinkie, who squealed, then ran for her life. Pinkie was everywhere, on the ceiling, on the walls, and mostly in Nightmare Moon's face. Giving up, Nightmare Moon stalked to Twilight, horn glowing.

"Now we really got to find a insult." Rarity said.

"Twilight! Look out!" Applejack cried, but to no avail. Twilight seemed to be in her own world, staring blankly at the broken Elements, lost in her thoughts.

At that moment. a lone bat that had stayed to see what the commotion was about, chattered.

Fluttershy who had stayed quiet the whole time, hid behind her mane. "Oh, I don't think you should say thinks like that to her..."

Rarity's ears perked up."A insult! Use it!"

"I don't want to be mean..."

"Fluttershy, this is the life and death of Twilight! If you don't do it, she'll DIE." she said, gesturing at Nightmare Moon, her horn glowing like a star.

The last words seemed to fuel Fluttershy. "Hey meanie! Why do you wear armor? Do you have problems or something!? Does it give you comfort? Because you look like a idiot. And you mane! You would look better if a cement block hit you! Not like it already looks like that..." Nightmare Moon hissed. "Ummmm.... Not really?" Fluttershy said meekly now.

Nightmare Moon roared.

"RUN!!" Applejack screamed, scared for the well-being of Fluttershy. And she did. Fluttershy ran for her life, for Twilight, and for Celestia. Her speeds rivaled even the Sonic Trio's. As she ran underneath the domed ceiling, she looked up and saw Rainbow giving her a nod. Fluttershy got out of there as fast as her sore legs and wings let her. Nightmare Moon ran where Fluttershy had just been, and gasped, trying to flee. But she was too late. As the metal cage made out of wire and steel dropped down on her, she screamed. The others cheered.

Applejack hoisted Twilight onto her back, then turned to the others. "Let's help her out of her uhhhh..." Applejack looked at Twilight, not sure of how to describe it. "Coma. Let's help her out of her coma, and we can try to find the Elements again. Like Celestia said, they are ponies, too, and we got to find those. And also.." Applejack gave a sideways glance at Rainbow,"we have got some stories to tell."

Author's Note:

A little weird, not one of my best obviously. Anyway, thanks to Solarflare and you guys, again!

Rainstorm, out.