• Published 4th May 2014
  • 1,487 Views, 20 Comments

Dang O' Ponies, I Tell You- THEY'RE DANG OL' HERE MAN?! - LtMajorDude



After the events of Dang O' Ponies, I Tell You What, Twilight and her friends discover a portal that leads to no other than Arlen, Texas.

  • ...
13
 20
 1,487

One Week Later...

Twilight's House

Morning

A purple alicorn sighed as she read a book while lying down in bed. She got up and shook her head. She got out of bed and headed towards the living room. She used her magic to adjust her thermostat.

As she adjusted the heat, thoughts immediately popped out of her head:

Oh my god! I've done this before on Earth but I'd never done this here in...uh...what do you call this planet again?

Equestria.

Equestria! Yeah! Right! Thanks!

Do you need any help?

No, no. I'm OK, Miss Sparkle. Let me just *grunt* *grunt* *grunt* BWAHH!!! Yes! YES! I did it! I finally have propane heating your home!

Well, congratulations Hank Hill!

The alicorn, Twilight Sparkle, frowned as she thought about her friend, Hank Hill. He used to be in a world called Earth, where they were all humans. Twilight secretly knew about the human race, ever since she was a princess. She founded a spell to hide her wings. She used it ever since, especially when Hank Hill and his friends visited Equestria. She felt a little guilty for not telling them that she was a princess. She may never have the chance again. She stopped using the spell a week after Hank and his friends left. She now had her wings permanently exposed.

She stood in the living room, thinking about Hank and his friends, Dale Gribble, Bill Dauterive, Jeff Boomhauer, and Kahn Souphanousinphone. Hank was an interesting character. He seemed friendly yet a bit nervous, in an unusual way. Dale was stranger, but still friendly. He always came up with weird conspiracies and was always doing something bizarre. Boomhauer was also friendly. Despite his confusing way of talking, he was compassionate to everypony, especially mares, who were smitten by him. Kahn was a little rude, but had a good heart. He seemed to not get along with Hank and his friends. Finally, Bill was depressed on Earth, yet when he arrived in Equestria, he seemed as happy as Pinkie Pie. She learned about bronies, which completely confused her.

She sighed once more as a small purple dragon appeared from the kitchen.

He noticed Twilight's glum face, "What's wrong, Twi?"

"Hmm?" Twilight turned around and saw the dragon, "Oh, hey Spike. I'm just...thinking."

"About Hank huh?"

Twilight looked down on the floor. Spike walked up to her and put a claw on her shoulder, "Don't worry. I'm sure he's OK."

Twilight smiled as she nuzzled Spike, "You're right."

Spike smiled as she nuzzled him, "Remember that he's got Bill with him. Bill seems...a little off. It's amazing that on Earth, he was depressed. But in Equestria, he's friendly. He's kinda like Pinkie Pie."

"Yeah...and like Cheese Sandwich," Twilight added, "I'm gonna go for a walk. See you later Spike."

As she walked out of the door, Spike waved her goodbye, I just wish Hank was back again, Spike thought.


Sweet Apple Acres

A red stallion was walking around in the apple orchard. He seemed to be looking for somepony. Where the hay could he be...? he thought as he continued searching.

"BOO!"

The red pony almost fell to the ground as he looked up and saw a chuckling dark green pony in front of him. His back legs were shorter than his front legs and he had slightly wrinkled skin.

"Ah can't believe ya fell for that!" The green pony exclaimed as he stopped laughing.

"Dag-nab-it, Cotton!" Big Macintosh mumbled as he got up, "Ya scared me!"

"And that's why ya love me!" Cotton replied as his smirk grew larger.

Big Macintosh glared at him before letting out a hearty laugh, "Heh. Agreed...Hank's father."

Cotton's smile faded, "That's above the line, Clifford."

Big Macintosh shook his head, "Ah wonder how Hank's doin'."

"Eh, Ah'm sure he's doin' good. Ya know, sellin' propane and whatnot."

Big Macintosh sighed, "Miss yer family?"

Cotton kicked the ground softly, "Well," he began, "Ah sure as hell don't miss Hank, but Ah do miss Bobby, mah grandson, and G.H., mah son. Hell, Hank should be proud; even wit' his narrow urethra, he created Bobby. Mah urethra's normal, and all Ah created was him. Ugh. Then again, Ah did created G.H.," Cotton let out a melaconcholy sigh, "Ah just wish Ah knew how they were doin'."

Big Macintosh and Cotton stared at the ground for a while. Cotton broke the silence.

"C'mon. Let's see what yer sister made for breakfast."

Big Macintosh nodded and followed Cotton to home.


Fluttershy's Cottage

A yellow pegasus was feeding a white rabbit an orange carrot.

The pegasus sighed. She personally missed one of her friends.

"Something wrong, Fluttershy dear?

The pegasus eeped as she turned around and saw a draconequus.

"Oh, hi Discord," the pegasus greeted, "You should really stop scaring me like that...if that's alright with you..."

"I guess old habits die hard huh?" Discord as he made the white rabbit float up the air. The white rabbit immediately panicked before Discord dropped the angry bunny to the ground.

"So Ah heard 'bout yer dang ol' Earthling friends," Discord stated as he snapped his fingers and made a cowboy hat, "Shame Ah couldn't be able to see them."

Well, almost them, Discord thought, There was that Bill fellow, who wanted revenge on Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. How DID he cut off Dale's wing by accident? Consider himself lucky that he still had that wing.

Fluttershy sighed before she spoke again, "Oh, don't worry about it," she said with a smile slowly forming on her lips, "I'm sure they're doing alright...I just wish I knew how they're doing..."

Fluttershy's smile faded as she looked at the ground while lightly kicking the floor. Discord felt uncomfortable and scratched the side of his neck as he turned his head.

Hate to see ol' Flutters so sad like this...maybe I can......oh man the princesses are gonna have a field day if I...hopefully the girls would back me up with this.


"Yup."

"Yup."

"Yup."

"Mmm hmm."

Four men were standing in front of a wooden fence. They each had a can of beer in their hands. One of them adjusted his glasses carefully as the man next to him lit his cigarette. One of them, who was obese and bald, let out a sad sigh. The tan man next to him raised an eyebrow.

"Still dang ol' thinking about heck dang ol' Twily and friends, Dauterive, yo?" The tan man, Jeff Boomhauer, asked.

The obese man, Bill Dauterive, sighed as he nodded, "Yeah...I miss them."

Hank coughed uncomfortably. He remembered how when they got back to Earth, he decided to give My Little Pony a chance. He decided, along with the other guys, to watch some episodes with Bill. Hank regretted watching a girl's show, but liked seeing Twilight once again.

"I'm sure...um...they're doing good Bill," Hank stated as he lifted his beer can in the air, "Here's to the Mane 6...and Spike."

The man with the cigarette in his mouth, Dale Gribble, nodded and raised his beer can, "Agreed."

Bill smiled and raised his beer can. Boomhauer eventually did the same thing.

"Yeah, I tell ya what, dang ol' tribute man."


Twilight's House

"Even in your reformed state, your insanity baffles me, Discord."

A large white alicorn, Princess Celestia, shook her head at Discord. A dark blue alicorn, Princess Luna, stood next to her, a disapproval look is plastered on her face. Twilight and her friends, the rest of the Mane 6 and Spike, were standing behind Discord. Next to Discord is a strange wooden gateway.

"Oh c'mon Tia!" Discord pleaded, "It's perfectly harmless! Trust me! I AM reformed!"

"That is what worries me," replied Luna.

"Alright look," Discord said as his face turns more serious, "There's nothing wrong with this. It's just a bunch of friends visiting."

"interdimensionally, Discord," Celestia replied bitterly, "How do you know that nothing would go wrong?"

"Um...Celestia...?" Fluttershy spoke quietly as she walked up nervously, "I trust Discord. I'm sure...um...we will make it there..."

"See?" Discord said as he put a claw on Fluttershy's shoulder, "SOMEPONY trusts me."

The cyan pegasus, Rainbow Dash, let out a defeated sigh, "I don't trust you Discord, but if Fluttershy trusts you, I'll trust you."

"Doesn't sound like the Rainbow Dash we know..." the white unicorn, Rarity, commented with a smirk.

"Oh...alright. I MAY OR MAY NOT want to be a part of this just to see Dale again," Rainbow Dash mumbled.

"One thing confuses me though," the pink pony, Pinkie Pie, exclaimed, "Why is he coming?"

She pointed at Cotton as he came in the room.

"Sorry about that," Cotton said, "Ah was lucky that Ah didn't break yer crapper Breaking Dawn."

"Please don't call me that, Cotton," Twilight answered with narrowed eyes.

"Alright, fine, Ms. Ah was a princess but Ah didn't let the Earth people know until they left. Ah was surprised about that. Still wonder why the dragon didn't tell me."

"Maybe I woulda told you," the small purple dragon, Spike, replied with his arms crossed, "If you hadn't called me Spyro."

"Whatever, Stinky." Cotton replied with a bored look on his face.

"Eeyup."

Everypony turned their heads to see Big Macintosh appear, next to Cotton.

"Glad to see M. Bison's coming wit' us," Cotton remarked.

"Eeyup...and stop calling me that."

Cotton sighed, "Ah can't call ya Clifford, Kool-Aid, Red Rover, and now M. Bison. What AM Ah gonna call ya now?"

Celestia gave Discord a glare, "Fine, I'll let you execute your plan, but if something goes horrifically, you WILL go back to being a statue."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Discord replied as he gave Twilight a walkie-talkie, "Here's an inter-dimensional walkie-talkie. When you get to Earth, contact me."

Twilight nodded as Cotton shook his head.

"Since when does Fidel Castro carry an inter-dimensional walkie-talkie?" Cotton asked while glaring at Discord.

Discord let out a groan, "I told you a million times, STOP CALLING ME FIDEL CASTRO!"

"Whatever, Castro," replied Cotton as he let out a smug face.

Discord stared at him before letting out a similar smug look on his face, "Not too dumb for his age," Discord whispered.

"Ah heard that," Cotton blurted out.

The orange pony, Applejack, clapped her hooves, "Can we get this over please? Ah don't have all day."

"Alright," Discord explained, "All you have to do is walk through that wooden gateway I have here. I don't know what the exit will be like, though. Despite that, the inter-dimensional walkie-talkie SHOULD work. Alright. Break a leg, girls, Spike, gramps, and Big Macintosh!"

"Call me gramps again. Ah dares ya," Cotton muttered with an annoyed look on his face as he walked through the gateway. Everypony, and Spike. Shrugged and followed Cotton.


Hank was whistling as he grilled some steaks on his grill outside of his house.

"How are the steaks, Hank?"

Hank turned around and saw his wife, Peggy Hill, standing behind him.

"Still cooking. Tell Bobby, dinner will be ready in ten minutes," Hank said.

Peggy nodded and went back inside.


A young blonde woman, Luanne Platter, was busy breastfeeding her daughter, Gracie, when Luanne's husband, Lucky, entered the house.

"Hey Luanne. How's my baby girl?" Lucky greeted as he smiled.

Luanne smiled back as she got up from the couch she was sitting on.

Before she could kiss Lucky, both she and Lucky heard three thuds.

They turned around to the source and gasped loudly.


A Laotian man, Kahn Souphanousinphone, went outside of his home with a trash bag on his hand. He let out a grunt as he walked up to the large green garbage bin.

He let out a sigh as he looked back to his house.

"I wonder when I should tell Minh and Kahn Jr. about Fluttershy...Nah. Minh would think I have a crush on Shy or something. Best if I kept it a secre-"

He didn't finished his sentence as he heard a thud. He immediately stopped and turned around.

"Dauterive? That you?"

He slowly walked to the source of the thud.

"I swear to God, Dauterive, that you best......holy crap."


Boomhauer walked into his bedroom with a bored look on his face.

"Man, dang ol' nothing to do man. Not as dang ol' exciting in Equestria man. Talk about only sexy stallion there. Dang ol' mares here, mares there, mares everwhere. I scream, you scream, we all scream for dang ol' Boomhauer, I tell ya what. Man it was dang ol' weird man. All 'em mares and no sex man. Maybe dang ol' good yo. No Boomhauer kids or Mrs. Boomhauer and crap like that, yo. It was also, I tell ya what Rarity, man. Interesting gal, I tell ya what. Mares get jealous thinking I love Rarity. Dragon there hate me because I live in same house as Rarity and Sweetie Belle. Man, how is 'em two doing? Probably makin' clothes and crisading and whatnot, yo. Man, who am I talking to, man? I tell ya what, I just spoke a dang ol' monolog-"

Boomhauer was interrupted when he heard a thud behind him. He turned around and dropped his jaw.

"Dang, man..."


Bill Dauterive sighed as he began to make his sandwich, consisting of only peanut butter (which was peanuts stuck in a stick of butter) and jelly.

He began to think about how the Mane 6 and Cotton Hill were doing.

He took the sandwich and gave it a big bite.

"Needs a little bit more butter," Bill said as he took his butter knife and began to get some more of the yellow goo.

He immediately heard a thud outside. Not wasting any time, he ran outside. As soon as he reached his yard, he let out a gasp.

"Just like in the movie..."


Dale lit another cigarette as he stared at his computer in his basement.

He had three tabs on his web browser. One was about a conspiracy about the election of Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Another was a discussion board about the so-called end of the world. Finally, the last tab was the video of the season 4 finale of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

Dale sighed. He missed Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo.

Immediately, he heard thud behind him. He grabbed his pistol that was next to him.

He turned around and dropped his gun, along with his jaw.

"Oh...my...God..."


Hank came into the kitchen with a plate of steaks, "Dinner's ready!"

Peggy and her teen son, Bobby Hill, came into the kitchen.

They both sat on the table and waited as Hank wasted no time serving his family.

THUD!

Hank blinked as Peggy and Bobby looked outside.

"Sounded like it came from the yard," Bobby said.

"Bobby," Hank replied, "Get my 9-iron."

After Bobby fetched Hank his golf club, Hank went outside with a suspicious expression stuck in his face.

He saw a figure sitting on the grass, groaning as she got up slowly.

"This is like...when I had to get the crown from Sunset Shimmer..."

Hank's eyes widen. The figure turned around and stared at Hank with widen eyes.

"Oh my God..."

The figure seemed to be more surprised the second she recognized the voice.

"AHHHHHH!"

"BRWAHHH!"

Author's Note:

Sorry it took long. Took longer than I expected.