• Published 18th Apr 2014
  • 3,330 Views, 48 Comments

Umarekawari - Ravings1



When a young man dies while protecting his friends life. He wakes up in a very familiar world, one he did not expect to be real.

  • ...
18
 48
 3,330

Lizoror

"Tell me. How hard is it to kill that pony?! I send at least four dozen of you umbralings, and yet, you still fail! I even sent the human's own creation after him and some armored umbralings, but the ponies still win. Do you like having your asses handed to you by some sissy ponies?!" The emperor umbraling angrily asked his subjects. Who silently shook their heads, both ashamed of their second defeat, and in fear of their leader.

"Maybe, it was a simple mistake, just like you said before." A new voice said.

"Empress, now is not the time." The emperor said in annoyance. Don't be fooled, the emperor loved his wife, it's just the way she acted at times that got on his nerves. She was slightly psychotic at times, especially when she wants to kill something.

"Oh, but emperor, it's always the time." She said. "It's always the time to try and kill Zach and the ponies." The emperor looked at her with worry.

"What do you have in mind empress?"

"Oh, it's not me, it's him. He had made another one of the humans drawing come to life."

"And which one would that be?" The empress smiled at the question as she turned around and whistled for the creature. A few seconds passed before something came out of the shadows. It looked like a giant lizard, it had armor plates on its face, the plates extended off from the head about a foot. It was about as tall as the two rulers, and it was about ten feet long.

"This is Lizoror."

"Really? A giant fucking lizard?"

"Remember, this is from Zach's mind. So it's bound to be useful."

"It better."

"Also..."

"Yes?"

"When do we get the tear that bastard apart?" She asked, with that crazy look in her eye. The emperor flinched at the sight and most of the umbralings had fled.

-------------------------------------

Zach and Luna had been talking to each other in her room, Zach explaining what a skill tree was, which then lead into the topic about things in his world. Such as television, video games, and other objects and devices Equestria did not have. Luna was very interested in the conversation, Zach could tell just because of the questions she asked about Earth. Zach was just happy to be talking to his favorite Princess, shown by the fact that he was smiling through the whole conversation.

"Oh, it was good talking to you Princess." Zach's said after their earlier conversation.

"And it was good talking to you Zach, and please, you can just call me Luna." Luna said, turning away.

"Alright then." Zach said, but he noticed how Luna looked away, staring off into the distance. "Hey, is everything alright Luna." He asked, getting her attention.

"Oh... yes, it's just, this is the first time I've been able to talk to somepony else like this. In fact, it's the first time I've had a friend such as you."

"What do you mean?"

"I just mean that... ponies still don't trust me, they still blame me for the... Nightmare Moon incident. I hear the guards talking about me at times."

"That's horrible, even after all this time?"

"Yes, they still see me as some demon." She said, her eyes beginning to water a bit. Zach looked at the ground, a newfound anger boiling inside him.

"Motherfuckers." He hissed under his breath, unfortunately, loud enough for Luna to hear. She looked at him, and upon realizing what had happen, Zach grew worried. "I'm-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to cuss..." He said. The blue alicorn simply sighed.

"It's alright Zach, I don't blame you for being angry." She said, appreciating that Zach cared for her.

"It just sucks that some people, or, ponies in this case, just dwell on the past. They may see you as a demon, but I see you as a misunderstood princess who needs a friend." Zach said, draping a hoof over her and hugged her. "And I'm willing to be that friend you need." Luna teared up a little, happily accepting the hug.

"Thank you, Zach." She said.

"You're welcome, Luna. Anything for a friend." He said, after a moment, they broke up the embrace. "Maybe, I can have my friends visit, so you could become friends with them."

"That would be great." She said with a smile. Suddenly there was a crashing that could be heard throughout the castle.

"Ugh. Probably another umbraling attack." Zach said, getting up and headed out of Luna's room. She just watched as Zach left, after a moment, she got up too, following him. Zach ran through the halls, doing his best of trying to locate the source of the commotion. After a few turns, Zach found himself in the throne room, where Celestia, a few guards, and... "Lizoror." Zach said to himself.

Lizoror was currently defending itself from the onslaught of guards that it faced. Luckily for it, the guards did not know that the plating on its head protected it from many blows. It suddenly turned, using its tail to hit any non-pegasus on the ground. It then took advantage of the situation, having the tip of the tail line up with the bottom of a unicorn's head. It then drove its tail through the pony, penetrating the bottom of his mouth then the top, at which point, the tail penetrated the brain, going through the skull and knocking the helmet off.

It shook the corpse off of its tail like a wet paper towel. Celestia then moved in, at the same time Zach did. Celestia fired a solar beam at it, however, it came into contact with the plating, only annoying the lizard and pushing it back a little.

"Celestia!" Zach called out to her. "The plating on its head protects it, aim for the sides!" Celestia looked at him and nodded, moving to the right of it, while Zach moved to the left. Lizoror looked at both of them, trying to decide who was the bigger threat at the moment. It decided on the sun princess, turning towards her with a roar. Zach was about to attack from behind, but he was whipped by Lizoror's tail. He was about to attempt it again, but he was swiped off the ground by the lizards tail, then being slapped by it again.

"I forgot how annoying I made this thing." He said to himself while picking himself off the ground. Celestia was not fairing any better, as most of her attacks where hitting the protective plating. It then summoned spikes from behind the plating, the spikes floated in the air for a moment before turning and pointing at Celestia. With a small roar, Lizoror shot the spikes at the alicorn princess. She quickly moved to try to dodge them, but a few managed to hit their target. Celestia let at a small yelp of pain as the spikes embedded into her flesh, drawing blood.

It was about to attack again, but midnight blue magic hit its side, causing it to roar out in pain. The three looked at the one who attacked, and saw it was Luna. Zach turned his attention back to the fight, he encased his hoof in magic as he slammed it into the lizards tail. It roared out in pain as it turned towards the offending alicorn. Without thinking twice, it bit down on his leg, causing him to yell out in pain. Luna then moved in, conjuring up a magical spear, and sending through Lizoror's body.

It roared out in more pain as it let go of Zach. It turned towards Luna, bringing out more spikes to shoot at her. Celestia had pulled out the spikes in her and healed herself with her magic and now went to aid her sister. Zach meanwhile was trying to relieve himself of the pain in his leg, luckily the bite marks were not too sever. He looked back at the lizard and the princess's, seeing how they were dodging Lizoror's attacks, the spear in its body now gone.

He then focused back onto Lizoror, firing a laser at the sensitive tissue that separated the plating from the rest of the body. The creature shrieked out in intense pain when the laser hit. It summoned more spikes that came out from the tissue openings and shot them at Zach. He tightly shut his eyes, waiting for the spikes to hit, but they never did. Confused, he looked up, seeing a red magical shield in front of him.

The shield was being produced by his horn and covered a good amount of area. Zach was able to chuckle at the sight, but Lizoror was not going to have any of it. It charged at him, ramming into the shield, it then pounded on the shield, causing strain on Zach. With one powerful attack, the shield finally shattered like glass, sending Zach flying back from the force that destroyed the shield.

"Okay, the shield is not forever, got it." He said as he picked himself up. He quickly flew up, narrowly dodging Lizoror as it went to try and ram him again. He then flew back to the lizard, hitting it twice with his encased hooves. Lizoror growled in pain as it swatted Zach away, as he hit a wall. Luna then moved in, calling forth magic swords, she fired them at Lizoror, but the attack was in vain. Lizoror barreled through them, the swords hitting it protective plating.

She tried to move out of the way, but the lizard was to quick. It charged into Luna, sending her flying out a stained glass window. Lizoror was about to go after the moon princess, but a sudden, immense pain in its tail stopped its movement. Letting out a roar, it turned back to its tail, only seeing that it had been cut off by Celestia who conjured up a sword to commit the deed. Lizoror looked at her, hatred boiling in its eyes. It suddenly went towards her, biting her on the leg, it then proceeded to slam her on the ground like a ragdoll.

It would have continued its murderous intent, but a laser to its sensitive tissue stopped it, forcing it to let out another shriek of pain. Zach followed up on the laser with an encased hoof, hitting it in the side before it could turn around. Lizoror focused on the white alicorn, trying to snap at him, but Zach kept backing up. On the third attempt, Zach flew up, shooting two more lasers at Lizoror, earning him a charge. As Zach landed, he looked at the roof.

"Too low." He thought, seeing how the roof was not tall enough for him to use his charge. His thoughts were interrupted however when a few spikes lodged themselves into his flesh. He looked for a way to use his charge, his eyes soon fell upon the broken window. Smiling, he ran out it, flying to the ground. Looking back, he saw what he had hoped, Lizoror had followed him out, he landed on the ground, immediately performing his charge. He launched into the air as soon as Lizoror landed.

The lizard had seen Zach go up, so it began to fire spikes at him. However, it could not get a good shot on him, which was his downfall. Zach landed, creating a magical explosion, sending Lizoror up against a wall. Because of the way it landed against the wall, the plating forced the lizards head to bend at an unnatural angle, breaking its neck. The lifeless corpse then fell to the ground, Zach just looked at it before saying.

"Bloody bogan."

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, it's Ravings the Rabbid here. I would like to apologize to you guys, since this one took a while. Writers block was started to set in, but I tried to push on. So here you guys are, I hope you enjoyed it.