• Published 23rd Oct 2011
  • 5,388 Views, 43 Comments

All's Fair in Love and Prank Wars - StarkyShy



A 2nd-person story starring you and pranking queen, Pinkie Pie.

  • ...
6
 43
 5,388

Conclusion-Game Over

“Are you ready, darling?” you heard a voice calling you while you had your head buried in your hooves.

“Yes, Rarity...” You moaned. How did I get into this?

“Well, walk into the room, so you can see your new outfit!~” you walked in, closing your eyes, bracing for the worst. “You can open your eyes, I didn’t tell you to close them!” Rarity chuckled. You didn’t want to open your eyes at all. You knew the second you opened your eyes, you’d see something horrible.

“Come on, open em up!” You heard another voice say. It was Pinkie. Oh Celestia, if she designed it, it couldn’t be good. You gulped and opened your eyes.

Oh. No.

You looked at the dress in front of you. There were frills and flowers everywhere. You had never seen so much pink in your entire life. You had seen less pink on Pinkie Pie, and she had ‘pink’ in her own damn name! And the worst part is...you had to walk around Ponyville in it. As of the rules of the prank war, loser had to do whatever the winner wanted for one full hour. And as soon as you walked out that door, that hour started.

If you had your father’s wings, you’d be in the Fillypines by now.

But, since you were born an earth pony, you had to do this. You took your gaze off the dress, and looked outside Carousel Boutique. There was a small crowd gathering. All waiting for your big stroll around town.

Please send me to the moon now, Celestia...

You groaned, “Alright, let’s get this over with...”

☀☀☀

How do mares wear this stuff? It’s uncomfortable almost everywhere!

You stood at the door, feeling like a foal on the first day of school. You looked to your right to see Pinkie Pie.

With a camera.

Already recording.

DAMN. IT. ALL.

“You ready?” Pinkie asked you, grinning. “You could ask that a billion times, and I would still say no, Pinkie.” You replied flatly. “Well, are you ready...” she gave you a quick kiss on the lips. “...now?” You can run away right now. Just jump out the window, hide in the bushes, and take it off. You can move to somewhere like Stalliongrad or somthing or- “Sure...” You sighed. Why do you never listen to me?

You opened the door, walked outside, and accepted your fate.

I have fallen in war. My skills were not enough for my opponent, and I had forfieted. Today, I am under the effects of the treaty. I had said that the simplest mistake can cost everything. However, I still wonder if what I did is a mistake. Was getting this really worth the consequence?

You turned to see Pinkie Pie as happy as can be. At times I say yes, You turned your eyes at her camera, still recording. ...at times I say no. But what matters now is that there’s no turning back.

Your eyes scanned the crowd of laughing ponies. Each one having the time of their lives at your own expense. There was however, one pony not laughing at you. A red stallion with a look that says, “I’ve been there before, brother. It’s not fun.”

You turned to the pink mare beside you, “I am so getting revenge after this.” You said with a conniving smirk. Pinkie nuzzled your cheek, “I wouldn’t expect anything less than my rival.”

You sighed and continued on your walk of shame. You had a long way to go...

♥♥♥

“...Pinkie?”

“Yeah?”

“Did we remove the ingredients that made you blow up? The milk and the sugar?”

“...I thought you removed them!”

“And since Mr. and Mrs. Cake are back and are about to get back to work and start filling in orders...”

“...”

“OH NO!”