• Published 2nd Jun 2012
  • 840 Views, 0 Comments

The Path Of The Seven Sins - Fry



The Ponies are going on a dangerous mission,on the Path Of The Seven Sins

  • ...
 0
 840

Charlotte

The sun shined trough the windows of the room.
Rarity cries on a chair.

When should the Count return? Did he do something to Spike and her friends? Was she lost?
All these questions...
She became sick of her own feelings: anxiety and powerless.

She tried to do something with her magical horn but nothing happened...it's like...it's blocked.

Then she suddenly sees something written on the wall.

Magic is not always the solution.

She frowns and looks around at the room.
It's like a chapel.Rarity knows that she has bin in allot of buildings in Ponyville,but this one she never seen in her life before. Rarity stands up and slowly approaches a painting.

On the painting is a bright and green field with colorful flowers painted in.
There also stands a mare with long, black hair and a blue cape,smiling.

She suddenly sees a blue cape in her corner. She looks back at the painting and sees a name : Charlotte.

''W-what in Equestria's name....w-who's this Charlotte?'' squals Rarity in fear while she strokes her purple mane.

''Sht,'' speaks a voice.

''Bu...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!'' Rarity backed away with terror untill she stood against the wall.

''Listen well. Rohans heart has not turned yet into stone.''

''But I don't understand.... Why am I here? And why is he so cold and heartless?'' Rarity says confused while she stepped closer to Charlotte.

''We were deep in love. But we couldn't marry, because our fathers didn't liked us together.
My father locked me in a monastery and told Rohan that I married someone else.'' Explained Charlotte.

''Oh my heavens,that's terrible!!!.'' Rarity declaimed with an shiver in her voice.

''He had so much grief that he couldn't take it anymore. He found a way to turn his heart into a stone.
He wanted to sell his heart to the devil.
But that wasn't so very simple. He had to turn seven mares into stone.
With every mare that turned into stone, turned his heart a little bit more into stone.

And you are the last one, Rarity. If you turn into stone, his heart will be lost forever.'' Spoke Charlotte crying.

''But what is this '' Path of the Seven Sins''?'' Asks the fashion,white unicorn in panic.

''Rohan made that so the lovers of those mares couldn't reach this castle.
I've tried everything to undo this massacre.

Eventually I was able to obtain the right to pick the last mare out.
And that was you.

''But how do you know that you and rohan are eachothers true love?'' Asks Rarity.

Because only true love can resist the Path of the Seven Sins.'' Charlotte replies.

Count Rohan suddenly knocks on the door.
''Do open!'' He screams.

''Remember: Open the chest in the castle.''

''Why didn't you walked over that Path?'' Rarity sits back on her bed quickly.

''I couldn't anymore. To obtain the right to pick the last mare, I had to give something. The most precious...''

But before Charlotte could finish the door opens and Rohan steps in.
Rarity turned around to hear the rest but Charlotte was already gone.

''To bad, but your friends didn't make it. their seduced by my nymphs in the Garden of Lust.
So far Spike's love for you: he was seduced by another,'' speaks Rohan teasingly.

'You're lying,you know nothing about my little Spikeywikey!!!,' yells Rarity angry.
She was sure that Spike is not seduced by those nymphs in the Garden of Lust.

''True love doesn't exist!!!.'' Declaimed Rohan furious.

''And how about Charlotte?'' Rarity replies back.

''DON'T SAY THAT NAME!'' Rohan was holding a knife to the neck of the fashion unicorn.

''It was a misunderstanding. She did love you.'' Rarity tried to convinced him.

But Rohan stepped out of the room and leaved her alone again.

Rarity putted her head on her pillow and cried.