• Published 2nd Jun 2012
  • 840 Views, 0 Comments

The Path Of The Seven Sins - Fry



The Ponies are going on a dangerous mission,on the Path Of The Seven Sins

  • ...
 0
 840

In The Garden Of Eden

But Fry, Spike ,Fluttershy,Pinkie and Twilight didn't had much time for their joy.
Fry realized that when Bender took off he stoled his bag.
''Grrrrrrrr....BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDEEEEEEEEEEERR!!'' Fry Yelled while his echoe sounded trough the woods.

Fluttershy petted his back.
''I-it's okay,we will catch him.''

''Bender has definitely greed,'' says Twilight while she shaked her head.
''For what is that key?'' Pinkie glares at the key.
''I don't know...,'' answers Spike.


The group walks over to the forest.
Spike and Twilight are giving a last look at the spears from out the ground.

''So long... Anger...'' sighed Spike and he walks with Twilight back to the group.

'How many sins are their left?' asks Fry walking next to Fluttershy.

'Um...Greed, gluttony, slot,...,' enumerates Twilight.

'And the other three?' asks Fry again.

Twilight sighed and shaked her head: she doesn't know it anymore.
''I'm sorry Fry,but...we will find out soon...''
She continues walking only a little bit faster.

Fry looks at Pinkie.
Pinkie trowed up her shoulder.
''I don't know...maybe...i hope so....i guess....Let's go further!'' Stumbled Pinkie while she bounced after the others.

They arirrived at the beginning of the forest and Fluttershy stopped immediately with walking.

'O-oh my...m-must we...r-really go into... that scary....big....creepy...dark.. forest?'' Shivered the yellow pegasus.
She looks trough the trees, but they are so close together that no daylight could interupt the dark.

''We are together,so nothing will happening,Don't worry....'' Spoke Twilight to calm her down.
'ALRIGHT!!!, well, you go first,' Pinkie commands happy. ''And you! Right behind me.''
''Hey stop pushing me!'' yells Spike when he got pushed into the forest just like Twilight and Fluttershy.
She commands Fry also.

Suddenly a sound came out of the bushes. Fluttershy hides behind Fry.
''C-common now...Fluttershy...don't be afraid
....it's just some...weird..moan...noises from out of a bush,nothing to be afraid of,right Spike?'' Fry stumbled.
''Yea sure...'' spike sighed and stepped along with the rest.

When they walked further they see Applejack.

'Applejack!' screams Pinkie and hugs her friend.

'Ah wanna go home'' responds her friend.
''Ah hate this p-place.' she stumbles.

''Why?'' asks Twilight.

'' Okay Ah'l Explain' ...one....Bender had that chest....
and two...Rainbow Dash is So Angry that she took off!''
Applejack Whiped tears out of her eyes.
''What is this forest doing ta us!!!''

The group nodded....and decided to go and look for the rest of the ponies.

A little later when they walking trough the woods,Spike walks besides Applejack.
''So Why is Rainbow so angry about?''

'Ah'm not sure,sugar.She thinks that no-pony cares about her.''

''Well that's not true...We all give about her,just like Rarity...Let's find her!.'' announced Spike.

'' WOOOOO!!!'' Fry cheered happily along with Pinkie.
The group laughed out loud.
their giggles and laughs are echoing trough the branches and leaves.

Twilight suddenly stops laughing and puts her hoof up.
''Do you hear that to?''

A moment of silence remains.

''I hear...music!'' Pinkie smiled.

The sparse sounds of a harp come from deeper in to forest. It's wonderful – it's like singing angels.
Curious as they are, they are following their ears.
They walk trough a gate of ivy and flowers. They are standing in front of a clear, little brook.
Along the water stand the most beautifulest trees and plants. Flowers are everywhere and there is fruit.

''I-it's....so...wonderful...o-outhere..''Fluttershy smiled.

''Woooooooooooooooooooooow.This is absolutely incredible...'' Fry's mouth dropped.

''Luxuria...''

''What in tha...w-who said that?'' Applejack is looking confused round and round. ''Did yall hear that to?''

Twilight nods her head.

''Luxuria...''

Again a sweet voice that sounded like a small breeze.
Spike licks his lips and grabs to an piece of fruit near a tree.
Twilight takes Spike by his arm and pulls him back :

''Don't do that, Spike. Don't eat from that fruit. Luxuria is Latin for Lust.'

''Also appetite?'' Spike smiled Innocently.

Applejack nods her head: 'That apple lays soon as ah stone in your stomach,Spike.''

Spike understands it and puts his claws on his back.


''Listen,everypony!'' shouts Pinkie while she grabbed her ears. ''I Hear singing...again!''
Everypony listens...
''It's amazing.'' Spike sighs.
''I-i agree.'' Fluttershy nods.

''What must we do?'' whispers Twilight in Spike's ear.
''What must we do NOT,' answer Spike.
''We had Anger.''

Twilight thinks about the little text on the gate:

Are you seduced by...desire ....

''Desire is also lust. Lust is a sin so we can't admit that.'' Twilight spoke to the others.

''That's simple,'' said Applejack convinced.

Spike looks at the brook : ''To simple.''

He jumps on a stone in the brook and on another. After a few stones is he at the other side.
The others follow his example.
Only Fluttershy almost felt into the water but with an little help from Fry and Applejack she got to the other side.
They pass a big rock and turn left.
The path stops and another brook begins. Twilight's face gets red when she sees Bender.

''Bender!''

Twilight's mad voice goes further : ''Bender! Give that bag back to Fry or I...''
Then she notices something : a beautiful mare right behind him. With an long, brown mane and a small tiara.
Her eyes are blue like the flowers of the bush behind her. Her skin shines, like the sun is underneath it.

'Bender!!' yells Fry.

But Bender can't hear him eather...

''Sorry, Miss Beautiful!! But we don't have time for this!!!,''
Twilight said angry and pushed the mare away.

Bender is immediately snapped out of his trance. He shakes his head and looks at Twilight.
He jumps back from terror.

''Holy macaroni!'' Screamed Bender.

Twilight is turning into stone.

Applejack,Fluttershy,Pinkie,Fry and Spike are watching with fear in their eyes how their friend is turning grayer and grayer.

''G-guys,help me!!!'' Twilight squaled.

She looks at her arm: her hooves are turning gray ,then her hair,then her body and than her face
... Within ten seconds is there a statue in the brook.

''Twilight?'' Speaks Bender. He's stunned. He don't believe his eyes and wants to touch the gray statue.

''Don't!'' Spike and Bender drags Bender away from the statue.

''LET ME GO....SHE TURNED INTO STONE BECAUSE OF ME....LEAVE ME WITH HER!!!''
Bender yells angry and he moves twists and turns with his body.
''It's to late,buddy.'' Sighs Fry.
''We must go o-on...'' Spike sniffed.

Bender looks around. There are suddenly more mares at the little river. A white dress they are wearing.
''O-oh oh'' He stumbled.
Out of the bushes,colts appear.

''I know these creatures.'' Fry squints his eyes.
''Ya do?'' Applejack replies confused while she looked at the colts.
''These are nymphs. They seduce you, but when you touch them...BAM...stone statue.''

Pinkie steps closer to a colt.
''So....beautiful...''
The nymph tries to grab her but Spike is earlier. He runs with Pinkie away.

''RUN GUYS!''

The mare that seduced Bender appears.
Her blue eyes turned into yellow pupils and she seemed to come closer in a choppy way.
The other nymphs were doing the same thing.

''Oh...oh,'' says Fry. He pulls Fluttershy away from a colt.
''No,Applejack.!'' Yells Bender when he pushed Applejack away from an colt.
Bender felt in the brook.

''Don't touch them!'' yells Spike.
''REALLY?'' responded Applejack sarcastic.
He tries to pull Bender up. Bender sees the statue from the one who saved him from the sin.

''We've got to leave,'' begs Spike. 'It's to late for Twilight.''

'C-come on!' begs Fluttershy in terror.

The nymphs were coming closer...closer...and closer.

Bender tears his eyes of from the stone statue of Twilight.
''COMMON NYMPHS GIVE ME ALL YOU GOT,YOU WANT TWILIGHT ,YOU MUST GO TROUGH ME!'' He yells out of anger.

''I'll get you,'' whispers the nymph.

He suddenly jumps up: ''Run! Run!''

The five ponies and the dragon were running trough the water away from the nymphs.

''Over there!'' yells Pinkie while she bounced on the rocks.
She points to a gate of flowers. Fry pulls Fluttershy out of the water, just before a colt could take her by the hooves.
They run over the green grass towards the gate.

A black shadow shows up.

''Count Rohan!'' Screams Fry.

'Look out!' screams Applejack and Bender avoids the attack.

The group stumbles trough the flowergate.
A horrible scream sounds in the beautiful garden.
Count Rohan grabbed with his hoof on his chest again.

''ARGGHHH...M-my Heart!'' Stumbled Rohan out of pain.

''Twilight...I...,'' stammers Bender.
But Fry and Spike are pulling him away...
deeper into the forest, away from the brook, away from the nymphs and away from the statue of Twilight.