• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 1,041 Views, 12 Comments

The Trotting Dead - ZombieBrony22



The dead trot again... The fate of Equestia rests in the hooves of the Princess and her friends - old and new.

  • ...
 12
 1,041

Chapter 9: Hunt

CHS TWILIGHT'S P.O.V

I couldn't beleive the world I saw around me. Months of research and tests ALL paying off right now... Now I know why I shocked everyone the day I showed up... Flash was especially shocked, he actually fainted! As I asked more questions I noticed a pattern, every time I mentioned Flash, she would faintly blush as if they were dating. Were they?


******'S P.O.V

Me and the other students, Flash and Sunset Shimmer, were being brought to the prison, I knew this was the end, this was it, this is game over.

"Have faith, Morgan, we'll get out and find Rick." Flash said to me.

He doesn't know, I barely had time to tell them about Jenny and Duane.

"Bring them to the jail cells." A guard said as his eyes suddenly flashed green.

It was if he was controlled by... something. It couldn't be THEM could it? No...

"I know who attacked your school." I said.

"Really? Who?" Sunset asked me.

I prepared for the worst.

"Adagio Dazzle. That's who lead the attack." I said.

She froze in place.

"What?" I asked.

"We know them, Morgan... We know them...." Sunset said

Just then, Flash was pushed down another corridor.

"So, what do you know?" Sunset asked.

"I saw them do what they do in the café 2 years ago. They talked about 'Equestrian Magic' or whatever..." I said.

"Morgan, you're IN Equestria..." She said as she was dragged away.

I was shown to my cell, I met my roommate. He said his name was Soarin.

"I was thrown in for denying the Spell... You must've dodged that fate... Lucky for you." He said.

So, the people here are decent, I get that... But, I know him and me cleared. As in, cleared the spell from our minds...


CARL'S P.O.V

I knew I had to ring the doorbell to the Carousel Boutique, I knew I had to find out... I rang the doorbell and Rarity opened the door.

"Carl! Come on in!" She walked in the Boutique.

I wasn't that bad of a place. I'll admit. Nice setup, decent decorations. Back on topic.

"So, Rarity, did you hear about that bandit on the loose?" I asked.

"Oh, yes. It's a terrible shame. Good ponies going mad in the end of days..."

Then, Sweetie Belle called down.

"Rarity, why are your old dresses in my room?"

"I'll talk later, darling. We have a visitor."

I hate it when she calls someone that...

We kept on talking about the supplies. Come on Carl, just say it!

"By any chance, do you know who might have done it?" I asked.

She immediately replied

"Maybe Fluttershy."

"What makes you guess?" I asked.

"Well, when I last saw her, she was holding a bag, when I looked in it, I saw medicine."

It couldn't be, but I'll have to look.

"Okay, thanks." I began walking out of the door.

Maybe I was wrong. It won't be the first time. Maybe she is innocent. But it couldn't have been Fluttershy. I'll have to go see.


******'S P.O.V

I managed to see everything. The arrest, the assault. I'm now heading to a place called 'Ponyville' to find HER. I hope she's still there.

"Hello?" I called.

I saw a figure approach.

"Who are you?"

"My name's Norman. I have a message for someone named Twilight Sparkle. I need to tell her that CHS is gone and Sunset Shimmer and Flash Sentry have been captured."

The figure came down. Now that she wasn't in the shadows, I knew who she was.

"Welcome to Ponyville. I'm Twilight Sparkle."


EQUESTRIAN TWILIGHT'S P.O.V

Me and Rick talked about a rescue mission.

"How do we get in?" Rick asked.

"Well, how do we get OUT?" I asked back.

"We need to draw a map of the city. Every inch of it. Then, we go in, get Morgan and your friends, and get out of there." Rick said.

"We'll need a team of 3 to go on a scouting mission." I said.

Rarity stepped up.

"I'll go. Maybe we'll catch whoever's been giving supplies."

Then Fluttershy stepped up.

"No. Not with your injuries. We'll need another pegasus. Somepony who can see through the skies." I said.

Rainbow Dash stepped up.

"I'll go. Same reason as Rarity."

Then, I walked towards them.

"If Flash's alive, I'm going." I said as I packed up.

I hope we can find him...


CLEMENTINE'S P.O.V

I walked towards Twilight.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Yes. We need to find Flash, and the others of course." She said.

I should tell her.

"When the other Twilight first came, Flash fainted on the spot. And I doubt they knew each other. Unless, you two knew each other." I said.

"We met when I needed to get my crown. I bumped into him through a horde of students. Funny, now we gotta worry about a horde of zombies trying to eat us." She said.

"Zombies? Never heard of them." I said.

"LONG story." I said.

I walked towards the castle. It was amazing, a crystal foundation, built like a tree...

"When did this castle get built?" I asked.

"Oh boy, it's a long story." Twilight said.

"All I have is time. It's all any of us have." I said.

I heard her snort a bit. It'll be hard to get used to talking to horses and them talking back... I heard the gates open.

"Time to go." She said.

I walked back to the apartment where we were staying. AJ was took in by Rebecca and Alvin as Centuars. They were glad to see him again. I was too. I later down on the bed, finally, in 2 years, I took a long rest.

Author's Note:

NEXT TIME ON THE TROTTING DEAD: I can't believe that this was happening...

"Prisoner 10, approach." The guard said.

My time has come...

But then, I heard an explosion from the other side of the building.

2021: Geez, my explanation for what Morgan's "Clear" meant was... it was a stretch, to say the least. Also, wow, I really treated the Rarity subplot with some respect. It was kinda obvious, but I didn't make it less than a chapter long. Well done, not-so-little-me.