• Published 14th Apr 2014
  • 1,022 Views, 12 Comments

The Trotting Dead - ZombieBrony22



The dead trot again... The fate of Equestia rests in the hooves of the Princess and her friends - old and new.

  • ...
 12
 1,022

Chapter 11: Vengeance

CAROL'S P.O.V

I went to go talk to Daryl about what just happened.

"Daryl, you in here? Daryl!"

Daryl came out with the book from the search for Beth.

"Yeah?" Was all he said.

"I wanted to see how you were. You made quite a scene back there." I said.

"I'm fine. Just wanted to relax for a bit."

I should say it.

"Did you care for her?"

"...Yeah. We bonded a bit while looking for Fluttershy. After that..." Daryl said.

"I'm sorry."

Then, the daily announcements came on.

"Well, the run for rein has been... successful. Granted, a good life was lost, it won't be in vain for we can now blind-side Blueblood in the castle." The announcer said.

We decided to get the others and meet with Twilight.

"I think we should move in the west side. It looks less guarded- oh, they're here." Twilight said to us.

"We managed to bring Daryl with us. Fluttershy and Rarity decided to come too. If you want, you can still come with us." I said.

Twilight then sprang up and walked towards us.

"I'm in. Rainbow didn't deserve to die the way she did. So I'm in."

"Then let's go." I said.

We finally are ready...

TWILIGHT'S P.O.V

We were ready to head out to attack Blueblood. We might be outgunned, but with Rarity with us, it might be a challenge for them.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything uncivilized. That is, if you can kill him..."

We arrived with all our weapons and ammo at hoof.

"Blueblood. Step forward." Luna said.

Blueblood walked towards us. I noticed something about his eyes, they flashed green...

"Yes, auntie?" Blueblood asked with a venomous tone,

"You have committed the crime of treason. How do you res-" She was interrupted by Noah limping towards us.

"Twi'! Tyreese has been bit!"

No...

"Rick, Daryl, Michonne, go help him!" I said.

"How 'bout you?" Daryl asked.

"We got this. You guys go." Carol said.

The group ran to the car and drived towards Ponyville.

"Well, you can't stay here forever. I respond not guilty. My actions were caused by my boss and her soldiers. They have more people, more firepower, and much more aposable thumbs than you OR us. You can walk away and we can have a supply trade. You keep giving us supplies, we'll leave you alone. Or, you all can die here, now." Blueblood said with an evil smile.

"Those supplies were given to you by a traitor. You know who they are, you tell us who." I said.

"Well you see, I can't do that. How do I know you won't do the deal?"

"You don't have a deal." Luna said.

Luna was interrupted by a gunshot to her head from Matt.

"Matt!" I said.

"Sorry, Twilight. But Luna's time was long over. I didn't act alone..." Rarity walked towards him.

"Traitor... Both of you!" I said

"You'll learn why soon enough, darling. Oh, and please do care for Sweetie Belle. I don't want her mixed up in all of this, but I can't have her with me..." Rarity said in a new evil tone.

"Pack up. We're leaving. Contact Rick and tell him." I said.

What're Spike and Sweetie Belle gonna do? I asked myself.

We drove back to see Spike look for Rarity only to find us.

"Where's Rarity?"

"Spike... she and Matt were the bandits. They left us for him... Rarity left us for him." I said to a mortified Spike.

"Where's my sister?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"She betrayed us." Spike said.

"No..." Was all I heard before I saw Rick and the others carrying a big body bag.

"He lost too much blood... He's gone." Rick said.

"Well, we'll see him again. He'll become a centuar, right?" Sasha asked.

"Maybe. It happened to the rest of us so, it has to happen to him." Lee said.

"I hope Spike's okay..." I said.

"What do you mean? He didn't... know her did he?" Flash asked.

"He had feelings for her ever since he laid eyes on her..." I said.

"Good God, can we not lose someone for one day?" Lori asked.

"No, I don't think so." I said.

I noticed others starting to panic. They were forming up near the gates, wanting out, but they need to stay.

"Okay everypony. Today was a sad day. We lost Rainbow Dash yesterday, we lost Ty, Rarity, and Matt today, and to top it all off, we lost Luna. Maybe I'm not fit to lead you people, but just this one, last time, I need you people to follow me. Even if you leave, what's out there? Trotters, Chargers, and Blueblood's army. We need to work together, now more than ever. So listen to these words: We're going to war." I said.

Carly stepped up.

"She's right. I once said that killing wasn't right. But now, in this dark, cruel world, we don't have a choice. All we can do is fight. There's no turning back, and after all of this, all of the remaining Equestrians will thrive! And to prove it, we will kill Blueblood and free his slaves from whatever spell he's casting. Then, and only then, will we LIVE!"

What followed was cheering and praising. We went to the Bullet Factory to see how the ammunition supply was coming.

"I never thought I could do this." Euguine said who was pretty good at making bullets.

Author's Note:

NOTE: The story here is another version of season 5 and beyond. I decided to add Tyreece's death because it was so legendary. It really showed Tyreece for what he was plus for all you Beth fanatics, she has a hallucination appearance along with Bob, Lizzie, Mika, and THE GOVERNOR!

2021: Hey, what was wrong with Beth?! Also, not-so-little-me, where did the "c" in Tyreese come from? But yeah, I'll admit, that death was pretty legendary. And hey, I actually didn't just wipe away that Blueblood stuff. Huh. And OH SHIT-- shit's going down with Rarity! Not that bad of a reveal, but it could've been done much better. Also, if only I read the comics back then and knew that Eugene was actually pretty confident in his bullet-making skills. Thankfully, I made up for lost time.