• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 11,203 Views, 68 Comments

The School Life of Spike: Book 1 - Dark Matter 101



Join Spike as he faces friends and enemies through out his school years. He'll face fights, break into schools, solving cases, and much more. This is a school life about Spike the human.

  • ...
7
 68
 11,203

Ch9: Fighting Back (Part 2)

Chapter 9

Fighting Back (Part 2)

Previously on The School Life of Spike. Spike met some new friends along on a certain day that made his day go bad. Mr. Discord building a football stadium over the animal shelter, Garble picking on him, and now The Diamond Dogs beat up his friend Comet Strike. But when Spike heard the news he was getting adopted and was moving. It was time to take a stand. Spike and his friends created a plan that can stop all of this madness and return back to normal. Will they succeed?

(Wednesday)

The day that the gang would plan things out for their enemies. It was Wednesday today and they were ready to begin. Spike came into school with his two friends Pipsqueak and Rainbow Dash wearing sunglasses. Spike's jacket was zipped up and was walking down the hallway slowly getting everybody's attention. As the three got to a wall and turns to them Spike looks around grinning. The students gathered around him and saw him unzip his jacket. His shirt had Garble's name written across his shirt making everyone gasp.

“GARBLE?!” they all cried out.

(In Mr. Discord's class)

Discord was in his room alone talking on the phone. He was pacing back and forth across the room. He was talking about how to become a Vice Principal... and to cheat.

“Are you sure it will work?” Discord talked to the caller. “Cause if it doesn't I want my money... No refund? Listen, if you give me the drugs today I'll pay you extra... 'Why?' Because I need to win this... What am I going to use it for? To make the other teachers sick... So they won't compete... I really need to win to build my football stadium, that will be my first order... Yes we already have one, but this one will be better...”

As Discord continued mouthing off; Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy were outside listening to him outside the room hearing about how he is going to cheat.

“I don't believe it!” Applejack yelled quietly.

“Then he is going to win,” Fluttershy sighed.

“Don't worry, Fluttershy, we'll take care of it,” Pinkie cheered her up.

“That's right, Darling. All we have to do is steal the drugs he ordered,” Rarity said.

“But where is he getting the drugs?” Applejack scratches her head.

“His house maybe?” Pinkie spoke.

“Too easy,” Rarity said.

“Why don't we follow him?” Fluttershy suggested.

“Great idea!” Applejack said. “Let's do it!”

(In Town)

Comet Strike and Gilda peek around the corner seeing The Diamond Dogs sitting at a table by Sugarcube Corner. They were skipping school enjoying their day off.

“Spike said they would skip school throughout the week,” Gilda said.

“Why?," Comet asked.

“Because Garble is at school, and once he sees them it's going to be a blood bath.”

“...And your point is?”

“Just look for something that seems important to him.”

The two of them watched the dogs seeing what weaknesses they have. Good news was they could hear their conversation.

“Okay, Spot, what is our schedule today?” Rover leans back with his arms behind his head.

“Well today's agenda, we'll be at the gas station stealing food and cigarettes,” Spot said remembering every plan they had. “Then we'll visit that little brat again.”

“Spike?” Fido said.

“No, the one in the red hood,” Spot said.

“Spot, what would we do without you?” Rover said as he sat back up.

“Considering your bad memory and my good one, I say you would be a laughing stalk,” Spot answered.

The whole gang laughed because it was true. Comet and Gilda look over at Spot and had a devious plan they were going enjoy.

(Mission: Garble)

Spike, Rainbow Dash, and Pipsqueak were walking into the music room and saw Octavia and Vinyl Scratch. They were the music teacher aids.

“Octavia. Vinyl,” Rainbow Dash spoke to them. “We need to borrow a speaker from you guys.”

“Why?” Octavia asked.

“So we can put an end to Garble and his reign of terror!” Pipsqueak said feeling confident.

“Sorry guys, no can do,” Vinyl said waving her finger around.

“You see, we have to keep this place clean and we can't let you guys make a mess,” Octavia said.

“Okay, fine,” Spike said walking up to her. “I thought I wouldn't try this on anyone, but it’s worth a shot.”

“Try what on us?” Vinyl asked. Spike took a deep breath and lowered his head. He lifted his head back up showing the cutest look on his face that made them drop their guard. Spike's smile was cute, even his eyes were because of the twinkling in them.

“Could you please help us,” Spike said swaying back and forth.

“Uh... I... Uh...” Octavia was speechless.

Spike grabs her hand with both hands and lowers her down meeting eye to eye with each other.

“Please! I'll do anything!” Spike pleaded still showing his cuteness towards her. “I'll clean your room! You can have me for the rest of the day next week if you want! I'm begging you to help us!”

Octavia couldn't help but feel bad for Spike. She quivers her lips and wraps her arms around his neck tightly.

“AAAAAWWW!!!~~~ How can I say no to someone like you!” she grasps him around like a doll of her own. “I'll go get the keys and get your speaker, okay?”

“Thanks, Octavia, you're the best!” Spike said.

Octavia went to the closet, unlocked the door and searched for the speaker.

“I don't believe this!” Vinyl cried out. “You expect to lose your own guard, Octavia! I don't-” Vinyl stops as she felt something around her waist. She looks back and saw Spike hugging her from behind.

“Can you pleeeaaaase~~~ keep this a secret?” Spike asked still hugging her.

“Of course I can!” Vinyl said hugging him back. “You're just the cutest freshmen I ever seen!”

“Isn't he the cutest?!” Octavia said coming back with a speaker in her hand. The two girls were flirting with Spike as Rainbow Dash and Pipsqueak watched him enjoying himself.

“Wow, I did not see that coming,” Rainbow Dash said.

“He has a gift I tell ya,” Pipsqueak said as tears rolled down on his face. “And I'm so damn proud of him.”

(Mission: Discord)

AJ, Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy were spying on Discord. He was heading to the teacher's lounge getting his delivery. He enters the lounge and his tracks ended there.

“Now what?” Pinkie asked.

“Now we just have to wait on him to get out and follow him again,” Applejack said. “Then he'll lead us to where his plan is at.”

“I hope we can stop this plan of his,” Fluttershy said.

“Look! Here he comes!” Rarity said pointing at Discord.

He carried a bag in his hand and a welcome sign banner under his arm as he whistled a song. He walked down the hallway and went outside.

“Let's go,” Rarity said as the gang followed him and saw him put up a ladder.

To their surprise he put a welcome banner right above the entrance.

“Why is he putting a welcome banner up for?” Applejack asked.

“Maybe that's for the bait of the teachers,” Pinkie guesses.

“I don't get it?” Fluttershy said. Discord finished the banner and climbed down the ladder. He then walked to the football field making the girls even more curious. They followed him again seeing him walked towards the school band people. They couldn't tell what he was saying because they couldn't be spotted by him or the mission will fail.

“What does he need the band for?” Rarity asked.

“Why does he need the band?” Fluttershy asked. “I'm pretty sure this doesn't involve his plan.”

“Why is he talking to the band?” Pinkie asked.

“Maybe if we keep spying on him we'll know for sure,” Applejack said.

(Mission: Diamond Dogs)

Rover, Spot, and Fido waved goodbye and went their separate ways heading home. Spot was humming a song to make him cheerful. Then he had a feeling someone was watching him. He turned around and saw no one. He shrugs and continued walking down the sidewalk. Suddenly a black sack covered his head and he was pulled into an alleyway.

It was still dark. Someone removed the sack and all Spot could see was a light bulb hanging above him swinging around. The light blinded him, hurting his eyes. He then realizes he was tied into a chair. He struggles till sparks came in front of him making him scream.

It was Comet in a hockey mask with his hood up hiding his face. He was using jumper cables making the positive and the negative touch each other creating a rain of sparks in the air. Spot was yelling in fear till Comet stops and turns on the light. The room was dirty, car parts were scattered, a car and motorcycle were resting silently, and a few gardening tools were hung up on the walls.

“Where am I?” Spot asked scared.

Comet snaps his fingers. A chainsaw roar behind him. Gilda in her motorcycle helmet came up behind him with the chainsaw at his face. Spot screams his head off as he tried moving away from her. She teases him for a bit and stops.

“Silence, weakling!” Comet yelled at him behind the mask, making his voice deep and harsh. “I ask the questions and you answer them. Simple as that.”

“And if I don't?” Spot asks making Gilda turn on the chainsaw again. “Okay! Okay! That was a stupid question!”

“Good boy,” Comet continued. “Now answer me this: What weaknesses does Rover have?”

“None! None what so ever!” Spot said and saw Comet snapped his fingers.

Gilda pulled the chair back making Spot favoring up. Gilda put the chainsaw away and grabbed a weed eater. She turned it on and put it in full throttle. She turned around swinging the weed eater and aimed it at Spot. She gotten closer and closer till Spot spilled everything in tears.

“Wait! Wait!” Spot cried out. Comet held up his fist telling Gilda to stop. He walked up to him hearing what he had to say. “He may be mean and scary, but he's also have bad memory. A really REALLY bad memory.”

“How bad?” Comet asked.

“So bad he doesn't know what comes after the number 8.”

“So he has you to remind him stuff?”

“I keep things organized, so yeah.”

“Where's the schedule?”

“I don't know.”

“Proceed,” Comet made Gilda turn the weed eater back on.

“ME! ME! I AM THE SCHEDULE!” Spot cried out. “I keep track of things to do in my head in case we lost the schedule! I do have a notebook schedule but other than that I keep it as a reminder in case I forget! That's it! I swear!”

“You've been a very big help, Spot,” Comet said walking back.

Gilda sat Spot back up sitting straight. The two walked to the door heading out leaving Spot.

“Hey! Aren't you going to let me go?” Spot asked.

“We'll think about it,” Comet said and closed the door locking it.

“...Okay! I'll just, uh... I'll just... wait here then,” Spot said.

(Mission: Garble)

Spike, Rainbow Dash, and Pipsqueak were setting speakers up in an empty classroom. Rainbow Dash took the laptop and plugged in the speaker. Spike set the speaker against the wall not knowing if this would work or not.

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Spike said.

“Spike, I'm telling ya, the walls are so thin that you could hear me knocking from the other side,” Rainbow Dash said.

RIIIIING!!!
RIIIIING!!!

Spike's phone was ringing. He checks to see who it was. It was Applejack. He answered the phone hearing some bad news.

“Hello?” Spike answered.

“Spike, we got a problem,” Applejack said.

“What problem?”

“Well, Rarity is bailin' out the Discord plan,” Applejack said.

“What! Why!” Spike cried out into the phone.

(At The Football Field)

“Apparently we ran into Merry May,” Applejack said seeing her crying on the stadium with Rarity comforting her. “She was dumped by Blueblood.”

“Can't we worry about this later?” Spike said.

“Sorry, but Rarity just won't listen, and to be honest I wouldn't blame her.”

(In The Classroom)

“Well she can't just-”

RIIIIING!!!
RIIIIING!!!

Spike's phone was ringing again. This time it was Comet.

“Hang on, I got another call,” Spike said as he put his friend on hold for a second and answered his call. “This better be good, Comet.”

(At Gilda's Garage)

“K, Spike, we got Spot hostage, now what?” Comet answered.

“Why do you have him hostage?” Spike asked.

“Because he's the golden ticket for our revenge,” Gilda said leaning over Comet.

“Yeah, all we did really is kept him in Gilda's garage torturing him a bit,” Comet said.

(In The Classroom)

Spike was thinking. He paced around the room till he had an idea.

“Do you still have the key to the garage?” Spike asked.

“Yeah,” Comet said.

“Hang on to it, we'll save it for later, gotta go,” Spike hung up and went back to Applejack. “Hey, Applejack, can you give the phone to Rarity?”

“Sure,” Applejack gave the phone to Rarity.

“Hello?” Rarity answered.

“Okay, Rarity, you want revenge on Blueblood? Well then here's the plan,” Spike said. “But you're not going to like it.”

(Later)

Featherweight was putting his things in his locker. He wore a white button up shirt tucked in his brown slack pants and wore a red tie. He closes his locker only to see Garble leaning against the other lockers grinning down on him.

“How's it going there,” Garble said, unzipping his jacket revealing Featherweight's name. “Featherweight.”

Featherweight gasps and ran as fast as he can. Garble laughs knowing he would catch up to him. He fiddles with Featherweight's locker combination and unlocks it. As he opens it, loud circus music played. Garble jumps. He didn't expect anything like that to happen. He closed the locker making the music stop. He leaned his ear on the locker hearing the music. But it stops when he closed it.

He opens it again and the music came on again. He closes it once more and it stops. This time he quickly opens it and shuts it back again hearing the short song. He does it multiple times creating the music going off and on. Garble stops and opens it again, he couldn't take it anymore. He swings the locker door wide open. He digs through Featherweight's stuff looking for the source of where the music was coming from. He took a backpack shacking it. He opens it, dumping everything looking for the music that was playing.

As Garble continued the search, Pipsqueak was watching him go insane. He was peeking around the corner hiding. On the other side of Garble was Spike holding speakers against the wall. Pipsqueak was holding out his hand in the room with his thumb up and thumbs down for playing and stopping the music. Rainbow Dash was on the laptop playing the song. They laughed and giggled enjoying this prank they're pulling.

“Okay, you guys keep this up till he gives up,” Spike said putting the speakers down and set it against the wall. “I'm going to deal with another jerk.”

“Hurry back, Spike,” Rainbow Dash said.

Spike walked out of the classroom seeing Garble still looking for the source. The hallway was a mess and the students watched him, chuckling. Spike quickly walked away laughing. He saw The Crusaders waiting for him on the end of the hallway.

“You guys ready,” Spike said to them. “Let's do this!” Applebloom said excitedly.

“Okay, Here’s what I want you guys to do…”

(Mission: Blueblood)

“Hey there,” Rarity leans against the locker flirting with Blueblood. “I heard you were available and I was wondering if I can have your number.”

“Uh... Uh, sure! Sure!” Blueblood quickly took out a piece of paper and pen out of his locker and quickly wrote his number. “Here you go.”

“Thanks,” Rarity said taking the paper.

“What about your number?” Blueblood asked.

“I'll surprise you,” Rarity winked at him and walks off. Blueblood looks himself in the mirror hanging on the locker.

“Blueblood, you are good,” Blueblood winks himself and walks off closing his locker.

Rarity turns to a corner and saw Applebloom with a crowbar in her hands.

“Locker number 264,” Rarity said as she kept walking.

Applebloom rushes to Blueblood's locker. She struck the crowbar into the locker and jams it open. As for Blueblood he walks down the hallway and was stopped by Sweetie Belle. She had a plate of cookies and milk in her hands.

“Hello, sir!” She said smiling. “Would you like a cookie for my fundraiser?”

“I am a bit hungry. Sure, why not,” Blueblood gave her a dollar and ate a cookie. He liked the cookie and gave her three more dollars. He continued eating the cookies as if he was in heaven.

“Would you like some milk?” Sweetie Belle asked. Before she gave the milk to Blueblood, she purposely spills the milk onto him. “Oops! Sorry, sir.”

“I'm covered in milk!” Blueblood whines. “This is going to stain my suit!”

He rushes to the bathroom cleaning his suit. Sweetie Belle had an evil grin on her face.

“Thank you for your generosity,” Sweetie Belle said in an evil way.

Applebloom continues searching his locker. She found cleaning supplies and an extra suit he carries in a plastic bag. She took off running with the suit and cleaning supplies. She cleaned the locker out. Blueblood was drying himself with paper towels. He sighed and was disappointed that there was still a stain on his suit. He walks out of the bathroom till he felt a growl in his stomach. There was something in the cookies that made him uncomfortable. He covers his stomach and made a face of disgust. He ran back to the bathroom and enters one of the stalls. In another stall, Scootaloo walks out carrying a wrench. She walks out of the bathroom and threw the wrench away and whistled away.

The bell rang meaning school was over with and students headed to their next class. As they did they heard a scream in the bathroom hearing "Toilet water! Toilet water!" It was silence for a moment. Blueblood walks out of the bathroom soaking wet. He was drenched, his hair was wetted down, and a trail of water was left behind. The students laughed at him as Blueblood walks away embarrassed.

“Well this stinks. Literally,” Blueblood said sniffing himself. “But at least I bought an extra-”

Blueblood stops and saw his locker torn open. He rushes to it and saw all of his things were gone. He panics and looks around seeing anyone carrying his belongings. Outside, The Crusaders were running away with Blueblood's things. They headed back to Twilight's house and began with new plans.

(Mission: Garble)

Spike, Rainbow Dash, and Pipsqueak was heading towards the gym carrying boxes filled with colorful clothes of their own.

“You guys know the plan?” Spike asked.

“Yeah,” Pipsqueak said.

“Let's get this over with,” Rainbow Dash said.

Later that day, Garble was in gym using a punching bag to get comfortable again. After the incident he kept listening to the circus song he felt uneasy. He punches the bag multiple times breaking sweat around him.

“Hey! Watch where you're going you dumbass! POW!” Garble punches the bag. “Oh, you want to stop? Okay, I'll stop. I’m sorry man. POW! Really you think I'd stop! No! Cause you're weak like the others and-”

All of a sudden the lights went out. It was pitch black around Garble, he couldn't see himself.

“Hey! Who turned off the lights?” Garble cried out.

A single light turned on. It reveals a huge present in the middle of the gym. Garble was confused of what's happening till the present exploded with confetti. Spike was in a clown costume with a horn in his hand. His face was painted and wore very colorful clothes.

HONK!
HONK!

“Hey there, Garble!” Spike cried out acting goofy.

Garble didn't know it was Spike. He backed away slowly in fear.

I know, right. Garble, afraid of clowns. This was my favorite day that ever happened to me.

“No. No, no no no no,” Garble shook his head rapidly still backing away. He stops, suddenly feeling two hands on his shoulders. He turned to see Rainbow Dash in rainbow clothes and her face was painted with all different colors.

“Let's play, Garble!” she said pushing him to the ground.

“Yeah!” Pipsqueak came by bending over looking down on him. “Let's play!”

Pipsqueak was wearing a black and white suit and his face was painted with black on one side and white on the other. They all danced and laughed at him making Garble scared. They surrounded him, closing in on him.

“Get away you freaks! Leave me alone!” Garble pleaded but they continued on scaring him. “No! Back off man! No. No! NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!”

Few minutes later, the lights were turned back on by Iron Will and his students.

“All right, ladies!” Iron Will shouted.

He wore a blue T-shirt and dark blue shorts. He wears a cap over his head matching the shorts and his hair was running down on the back of his head. His hat was covering his Mohawk.

That's Iron Will. Me and Pipsqueak have him for gym during school. He's the toughest teacher we knew of. He could lift three 50 kilogram dumbbells with his hand and mouth. The man's a monster.

“I want you to run around the gym without breaking a single sweat!” he continued. “Cause if you do-”

He heard a whimper noise coming from the bleachers. He walks towards the noise only to see Garble rocking back and forth underneath it.

“Son, what are you doing under my bleachers?” Iron Will asked.

“The clowns. Are they gone?” Garble asked shaking in fear.

“What now?” Iron Will asked again.

“There were clowns in the gym, Coach Iron Will! Clowns!” Garble cried out.

The students laughed at him, he never been humiliated before in his life. But he ignored them as he still fidgets.

(At Twilight’s House)

The whole gang were discussing on their next plan. But this was going to be challenging for them.

“What’s our next plan, Spike?” Twilight asked.

“Yeah, I mean, what are we going to do now?” Comet said.

“I’m thinking, I’m thinking,” Spike said. He sat in a chair, bounced his foot up and down.

“Better make it fast, cause Mr. Discord will win by tomorrow,” Applejack said.

“WHAT!” Spike cried out.

“You see, Mr. Discord already poisoned the teachers,” Pinkie said.

“He killed the teachers?!” Spike panics.

“No, Spike, what she meant to say was he already made the teachers - who are competing - sick,” Fluttershy explained.

“Apparently he gave them drinks in the teachers’ lounge without us knowing,” Applejack said.

“Never mind about Discord, what about The Diamond Dogs?”, Comet said. “We still got Spot trap in Gilda’s garage.”

“And Blueblood,” Rarity points out.

Spike went back to thinking, stroking his chin. Then he snapped his fingers having a great idea.

“You still got Blueblood’s phone number?” Spike asked Rarity.

“Yeah,” Rarity said handing Spike the paper.

“Crusaders, you still have his stuff?”

“Right here, Spike,”Applebloom pulled his suit behind the couch.

“Okay guys, here's our next plan for tomorrow,” Spike began as the gang gathered around him. “We’re going to put Discord’s plan down to the ground. And this is how we’re going to do it: If he’s going to be Vice Principal then that means an inspector will be checking up on him and the school, just to see if he’s qualified or not.”

“And that’s when we come in,” Rainbow Dash said.

“Yes, because we’re going to show this inspector that we’re immature,” Spike continued. “And as for Blueblood and The Dogs, we’re going to make them fight each other. I’m going to text Blueblood. Gilda, I want you to send a fake message to The Dogs, give the note to Rover and make sure you write "Come alone" on the letter.”

“Can do,” Gilda said.

“Okay, tomorrow, we hit them hard,” Spike said.

(Later that day)

Rover and Fido were angry because they couldn’t find their friend Spot. They looked through trash cans, alleyways, they searched the whole town.

“Where the hell is Spot?” Rover said.

“How should I know, I don’t keep schedules of where he goes on his spare time,” Fido said.

“We can’t continue with our routine if we don’t know what to do,” Rover smacks his head. “Stupid brain! WORK!”

“Where would Spot be at a time like this?” Fido asked.

They hear a roar coming from a distance. Gilda rode her motorcycle with Blueblood's stuff. She stops by them and gave it to Rover. And a letter she wrote.

“What's this for?” Rover asked.

“A message from Blueblood,” Gilda said. “I'm just the messenger.”

She drove off immediately leaving the two clueless. Rover hands over the clothes to Fido and opens the letter.

If you want your friend back, meet me by 'Griffons Workshop' in the junkyard at 12:00 p.m. Come alone.

“A trick?” Fido said.

“No. Revolution,” Rover said.

“Revolution?”

“It's just, I thought... This is why we need Spot back in our group!”

(Blueblood's room)

Blueblood was on his laptop looking for a new suit and cleaning tools. He wore a white robe and a towel wrapped around his head. He took a shower from the accident that happened at school.

“It's going to take another thousand dollars for a suit compare to mine,” he said over dramatically.

His phone vibrates on the table. He looks to see who it was. A message pops up.

If U want your precious belongings ever again, meet me by 'Griffons Workshop' N the junkyard @ 12:00 p.m. Come alone.

“Those bastards,” Blueblood puts down his phone and thought this through. He hated the junkyard but his belongings are waiting for him there. As he thinks another message pops up.

1 more thing, bring the keys 2 the workshop.

“Keys?” Blueblood asked himself.

DING DONG!

Blueblood quickly rushes to the front door with his fluffy white house shoes on. He opens the door and saw Comet standing their holding the keys out in front of him.

“Telegram,” Comet said.

(Thursday)

Spike and his school friends were at the front entrance of the school. They were preparing the plan for Mr. Discord. Comet and Gilda wasn’t there with them, they already finished their job.

“You guys ready? It’s now or never,” Spike said.

“You sure you’re up for this, Spike?” Twilight asked.

“I’ll go to the junkyard at 11:30,” Spike said. “Then I’ll deal with Rover and Blueblood.”

“What about Garble?” Rainbow Dash asked.

(In Ms. Cheerilee’s Room)

“It was… frightening,” Garble said sitting in a comfy red chair. “They were everywhere. I wasn’t a bad kid when I was young till those… things showed up. I was just enjoying the circus, but the way they laughed, the way they show their expression… I couldn’t stand it. It was like a nightmare only I wasn’t asleep.”

“But you got through with it and you’re a big boy now, Garble,” Cheerilee said sitting in her desk.

Cheerilee was an anxiety helper as well. She was helping Garble to get over the fear of clowns.

“That’s when they showed up in gym, teach,” Garble continued. “It was so sudden, it happened so fast. It’s coming back to haunt me.”

“Listen, Garble, I will help you with everything I have,” Cheerilee said. “Just take deep breaths.”

Garble did what she told him to do and was relaxed.

“Now clear your mind.”

Garble clears his mind and was relaxed even more.

“Do you feel better?”

“A little,” Garble answered.

“Good, now to overcome your fear you have to embrace the fear; show them that you are not afraid.”

“Okay, how do we do that though?”

Cheerilee took out a clown ragdoll out of her desk.

“You have to be friends with it,” Cheerilee held the doll up.

“AAAAAAAAAHH!!!” Garble jumps out of the chair and hid behind it. “Get it away! It’s the same clown in the gym! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!”

“Oh dear,” Cheerilee puts the doll down.

(Outside)

“He’s already taken care of,” Spike answered. “Now the inspector will be here shortly so let’s make this count. Do we have our phones on us?”

“Check!” they all said.

“Contact me when they enter each checkpoint,” Spike said. “Let’s make this day the last.”

“Wait a minute?” Applejack said. “Won’t Principal Celestia be furious?”

“She won’t be here today,” Spike said. “She wants to see if Discord could handle this on his own.”

“So that’s why you set the plan up,” Pinkie spoke.

“Exactly, the inspector will see if he qualifies to become a Vice Principal.”

“And when the inspector sees how horribly he handles the school, then my shelter will be safe!” Fluttershy said with glee.
“That’s why we need to make this count,” Spike said. “Let’s make this day our last.”

Later that day, Mr. Discord was waiting outside looking at his watch every five seconds. The band was with him ready to play their school song. A car pulled up in front of Discord, he knew who it was.

“Alright kids, hit it!” Discord said.

The band played their song as the inspector got out of her car. She wore a pink scarf, a light purple suit and skirt, and light purple heels.

Ms. Harshwhinny is a cranky, grumpy lady. She’s a very strict woman if you know what I mean. Always keeping things organize, doesn’t get enough sleep, and the worst part is she’ll become a teacher at school in a couple of days; If she likes it here.

“Welcome to Equestria High, Ms. Harshwhinny!” Discord shook her hand.

“Do you mind shutting up the band?! It’s giving me a headache!” Ms. Harshwhinny asked rudely.

Discord cuts the band and shoos them off to class.

“I’m terribly sorry about that, Ms. Harshwhinny,” Discord said. “I’ll apologize once we begin the tour of this school.”

“You do realize if I see one flaw of this school you won’t become Vice Principal,” Ms. Harshwhinny said as Discord escorted her inside the building.

“Ms. Harshwhinny, I assure you that these kids are angels,” Discord said patting her shoulder.

“Don’t touch me,” she barked at him.

“Of course.”

They walked across the hallway while Twilight spied on them. She took out her phone and texted Spike. In another class, Spike felt his phone vibrate. He saw the text saying: "Heading towards the library." Spike texted Fluttershy. In the library she was pretending to read a book. She got the text and read it. "Begin checkpoint A" it read. Fluttershy puts her phone away and sets the book down. She saw Discord and Ms. Harshwhinny enter the room. She grabs her backpack and unzips it. A squirrel head pops up. She grabs the squirrel and whispers to him.

“Go get them Walnuts,” she whispered to the squirrel.

She set him down and off he went towards Discord and Ms. Harshwhinny as they went to the bookshelves.

“See how the students read their books quietly and peacefully,” Discord said.

“And you made them read books?” Ms. Harshwhinny questions him.

“Well, I told them they gain more knowledge this way,” Discord continues. “I told them this is how they set up their goal, their dreams.”

“I see,” Ms. Harshwhinny looks at them very pleased.

“And this here is my favorite history book,” Discord said. Ms. Harshwhinny didn’t pay any attention to him.

As he pulls the book out, he saw the squirrel Fluttershy releases. The squirrel quickly jumps on Discord. Discord panics without making a sound. He tried capturing it but the squirrel was faster than him. Ms. Harshwhinny didn’t turn around nor did she notice he was attacked by the animal. Discord was running around in place as the squirrel went into his clothes. He started to giggle, but just in time covering his mouth. He dances around like an idiot shaking his leg getting the squirrel out of his pants without knowing. The squirrel ran to Fluttershy’s backpack while Fluttershy quickly zips up the backpack and left. Ms. Harshwhinny finally turns around and saw Discord dancing.

“Mr. Discord, what on earth are you doing?” she said.

Discord stops and checks himself making sure the squirrel was gone.

“I, uh… I, uh…” Discord thinks fast and saw the book he pulled out in his hand. “I always love this book like I said. Always makes me laugh and it's enjoyable. I’m such a nerd.”

He awkwardly laughs and sees that Ms. Harshwhinny wasn’t amused.

“Onward with the tour,” Discord said.

In another class, Spike gotten another text from Fluttershy saying that checkpoint A was a success. Spike nods happily and texts Twilight. Twilight receives the text and resumes on spying the two. The next thing they were heading was the football field. Twilight texted Rainbow Dash and Rarity preparing for checkpoint B. They ran to the football field and saw Discord and Ms. Harshwhinny walking across the field.

“This is where we cheer our students,” Discord continued. “We cheer the players, we let the marching band play in half time...”

On the other side of the bleachers, Rarity set a golf ball down on a tee. She steady her golf club on the ball and swings it back behind her.

“Fore,” she said, swinging the golf club and hits the golf ball.

The golf ball went flying towards Harshwhinny. Discord continues babbling on when he sees the golf ball coming at her and quickly stood in front of her. The ball hits Discord knocking him out.

“Mr. Discord?” Ms. Harshwhinny voice echoes into Discord’s head. “Mr. Discord, are you all right?”

“What happened?” Discord moans, rubbing his black eye.

“You got hit by a golf ball, Mr. Discord,” she said.

“Oh, you know kids,” Discord got up all cheery. “They can be competitive sometimes, always want to win with style. Shall we continue?"

Ms. Harshwhinny walks off leaving Discord behind. At the other end of the field, Rainbow Dash sat a football down on the ground. She ran back and ran towards the football kicking it into the air. Discord notices the football and was heading straight to Harshwhinny again. Discord catches the ball before it hits Harshwhinny. Discord took a breather of relief. He then heard football players running at him. Discord took a second glance of the football and back to the players.

“Oh, shi-”

POW!

“Ooooo, that gotta hurt,” Rarity stands right next to Rainbow Dash.

“Never mind that, where did you learn to pitch like that?” Rainbow Dash asked wondering about Rarity's golfing skills.

“1st prize in every tournament I took,” Rarity said. “This year was my fifth trophy.”

(In The Cafeteria)

It was lunch time. Spike, Pipsqueak, Applejack, and Pinkie were sitting together at lunch. Spike gotten a text from Rainbow Dash saying that checkpoint B was a success. Spike puts up his phone and looks around.

“Okay, guys, you ready?” Spike asked receiving nods from them.

Spike looks around and spotted Thunderlane in a table with his friends. He took out a slingshot and grabs a pudding cup that was filled. He took the lid off and pulls the pudding back. He launches the pudding straight towards Thunderlane making a perfect shot to the face. Spike then quickly puts up the slingshot and resume on eating pretending like nothing happened. Thunderlane wipes off the pudding off his face and was really mad about it. He stood up slowly and looked around.

“Who threw that?” Thunderlane cried out still looking.

Spike stands on his seat getting Thunderlane's attention. Spike points at Goldengrape making Thunderlane think he threw the pudding at him. He saw him talking to his friends. He grabs his mash potatoes and threw it at Goldengrape making a perfect shot. It splattered all over his shirt. His friend next to him laughs really hard. Goldengrape grabs his tray and thrust the food onto him. Then he laughed. His friend took his soup and threw it at him but dodges and hits another person. This created a chain reaction. Everybody threw food at each other making it into a...

“FOOD FIGHT!!!” Spike cried out.

His friends flip the table over creating a barricade. They threw food at people making messes all over the room. Iron Will walks in and saw the fight going on.

“Not on my watch!” he said with his nostril flaring.

“Get Iron Will!” Applejack cried out.

They all threw food at Iron Will. He tried to block it but they all threw food at him all at once. Food went flying towards him as he backed away falling into a trash can. He got stuck and tries to get out of it. The fight continues on.

Mr. Discord and Harshwhinny were walking down the hallway. Discord has a huge band aid on his forehead from the football players when he was tackled.

“Hope you're hungry, because I saved the best for last... The cafeteria!” Discord said as they headed to lunch.

Back in the cafeteria, they continued to fight. Everybody was enjoying the fight but only a few refuses to.

“I can't get my shirt stained, my mom will kill me!” Featherweight cried out to his friend as he held a tray over his head.

Spike and his friends were enjoying the fight till Pipsqueak betrays them. He took a pie and threw it at Spike. They laughed at him till Spike threw his spaghetti at Applejack. And then Applejack threw her applesauce at Pinkie. They all laughed as they threw their food at one another.

Discord and Harshwhinny made it to the cafeteria entrance with the doors closed.

“Behold, Ms. Harshwhinny, I give you the lunch room,” Discord said as he opens the doors revealing War World III to Harshwhinny. They both dropped their jaws and was shocked at what they were seeing. Discord was furious and stepped up to stop the disaster happening.

“THAT'S!!! ENOUGH!!!” Discord shouted making everyone in the cafeteria stop in their place.

The students all look at him very scared and was covered with food stains all over them. Even Spike and his friends were scared. Discord took a moment of peace till someone randomly threw spaghetti at Harshwhinny. Her face turned red and was looking straight at Discord. Discord saw the rage coming it of her.

“Ms. Harshwhinny, there has to be an explanation of why these students-”

“These students are savages!” Ms. Harshwhinny cried out. “Obviously you're not authorized to become a Vice Principal.”

Spike and friends smiled. They succeeded.

“Good day, Mr. Discord!” Harshwhinny walks off stomping her heels.

“Wait!” Discord ran after her. He slips on a spilled soda all over the ground and lands his face into a pile of spaghetti and mash potatoes. Harshwhinny looks over to him seeing his face was covered with muck. “Please! Don't go!”

Harshwhinny turns away walking out of the building. Discord plants his face back into the pile. Spike looks at the clock on the wall. It was 11:26.

“Two more people to deal with,” Spike took off running and headed to the junkyard.

(At The Junkyard)

Rover was at the Griffons Workshop. He was carrying Blueblood's belongings in a small bag and his suit behind his back. He looks around to see if Blueblood was here, but he wasn't in sight. He then heard somebody in the distance. It was Blueblood spraying air-freshener around him. He was disgusted by the looks of the place. He stops to see Rover with his stuff. He walks slowly showing rage in his eyes glaring at Rover. When he stops in front of him, there was silence, till Blueblood broke it.

“...I want my belongings back,” Blueblood said.

“I want the keys,” Rover said. “My friend is waiting for me in the broom closet.”

“Why didn't you kick it open?”

“It's made of steel.”

“Who makes their broom closet door made out of steel?”

“You still haven't answered my question,” Rover growled. “Where. Are. The keys?”

Blueblood took the keys out of his pocket.

“Oh, these keys?” he teased. “Do you really want it back?”

“Yeah, I do!”

Blueblood handed him the keys. As soon as Rover was about to grab them, Blueblood chunks the keys over by the pile of car parts. Rover lost the keys in sight.

“Oops,” Blueblood said.

“What was that for, you ass!” Rover cried out.

“I know that you and your friends were behind the bathroom incident!”

“What?”

“Don't What me, it was a three person job to do something like that!”

Rover stood quiet not sure what he was talking about. But he gave him a smile.

“Okay, fine,” Rover smiles, laughing. “Well since you came all the way here just to get your things. Here you go.”

Rover handed him the bag and suit.

“Thank you,” Blueblood was about to have his things till Rover dumps his things and threw his suit on the dirt.

He stomps on his stuff up and down furiously. Next he took the suit and smothers it onto the dirty ground. He then tears the suit apart like a mad dog. When he stops, Blueblood drop his jaws and screams in a quiet high pitch voice. When he stops the drama, he looks at Rover and had rage in his eyes.

“You just crossed the line,” Blueblood said.

“YOU, crossed it first,” Rover said pointing at him.

Blueblood charges at Rover tackling him to the ground. Him and Rover were fighting, they didn't care if they got dirty. Spike finally arrives and saw the two fighting. He rushes to the workshop without being spotted. He saw Gilda sitting on a chair enjoying the show and her sandwich.

“Aren’t you working today?” Spike asked.

“I’m on my lunch break,” Gilda said. “Oh, and I set a barrel filled with oil on top of the roof and you’re welcome.”

“Thanks,” Spike said.

He took off running leaving Gilda with her sandwich. Spike ran to the back of the building and climbs onto a ladder. He reaches the roof and saw a barrel resting. He rushes to the barrel and saw that Blueblood and Rover were perfectly lined up to it. He looks down as he gets ready to dump the oil on top of them. Blueblood grabs Rover's hair and Rover chokes him. Blueblood looks up and saw Spike on top of the building with the barrel. Spike waves at him getting his attention.

“You?” Blueblood cried out.

Rover let go and looks up. Spike tips the barrel over spilling the oil on top of them. They screamed as oil was poured onto them. Spike watches them fall to the ground as the oil spread. They slip every time they try to get up. Spike laughs and Gilda took a long slurp of her soda through a straw. Spike went back to the ladder and climbed down. He ran out of the junkyard and jumps in the air, happy.

“Yes! Whoo!” Spike cried out happy as he laughed all the way back to Twilight’s house.

So that was that. The plan worked out great. I move and go away tomorrow without a trace, I stopped Mr. Discord taking down the animal shelter, and brought Garble to shame. But I thought it would get better, till I found out that by tomorrow and tonight was going to be the worst time of my life.

(Ms. Cheerilee’s Room)

Garble had the clown rag doll in his hands playing with it. He plays with his arms and legs and making him jump around as if he was an 8 year old child.

“See, it isn’t scary if you get along with it once in a while,” Ms. Cheerilee. “Now I want you to think about the clowns in the gym. Think of why they would do that to you. Could it be something you did to anyone particular? Maybe because they did this to you because they want to see what you feel what they felt? Someone you might know?”

Garble took a moment to think. He then widen his eyes and turned angry. He grips the ragdoll with both hands tightly. He could only think of one person who could do this to him.

(Teacher’s Lounge)

Discord looks at the security cameras. He wanted to see who was responsible of creating the food fight. He keeps playing the video over and over again till he spotted something. He saw Spike standing on his seat pointing. He slowly rewinds the video and saw him with a slingshot and the pudding in his hand. He plays it and saw Spike shot the pudding at Thunderlane. Discord grins wide.


“SPIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!” Blueblood spat out oil as he got back up covered in oil.


“Spike!” Garble growled as he pops the Ragdoll’s head off.


“Spike,” Discord whispered as he smiled with hatred.

It’s going to be a bloodbath.