• Published 11th Apr 2014
  • 11,167 Views, 68 Comments

The School Life of Spike: Book 1 - Dark Matter 101



Join Spike as he faces friends and enemies through out his school years. He'll face fights, break into schools, solving cases, and much more. This is a school life about Spike the human.

  • ...
7
 68
 11,167

Ch 4: The Grand Tour

Chapter 4
The Grand Tour

Another day at Equestria High for Spike. He walks down the hallway with his backpack happy. He's getting pleasant greeting from other students, he's enjoying his class. Nothing could stop this beautiful day of his. He went around a corner and spotted the Diamond Dogs laughing by the lockers. Spike clenches his backpack while taking a deep breath. He walks towards them hoping they wouldn't stop him. He walks pass them just about to get away clean. But Rover stops him.

"Hey, twerp!" he called out to him.

Spike stops. He froze for a sec sighing. He turns back around and walks up to them.

"Hey there, little man," Rover teases him.

"What are you going to do now Rover," Spike said, wanting something to get over with. "A wedgie? A beat down? Lunch money?"

"Calm down, short rod," Fido said, walking behind him grabbing his shoulders. "We aren't going to do anything with you… yet, that is."

"We already took care of business with a middle schooler," Spot spoke.

"Anyways," Rover said. "We just want to tell you that tomorrow we'll make fun of ya once we get our energy back."

"See you around, squirt," Fido said, pushing Spike from behind.

The three walks away with grin faces on. Spike was confused.

"What middle schooler?" he asked himself till heard a tapping noise.

"Um… Excuse me," a voice came out of nowhere.

Spike looks around to see who that was and saw nobody in the hallway besides himself.

"I'm in here," the voice said again.

Spike turns to the lockers. He thought he gone crazy till he opens one of the lockers. A middle schooler who's the same age and height as Spike was in a locker squeezed inside. He wore a shirt with brown stripe shirt running across. He wore brown shorts and white sneakers. His hair was comb neatly and smooth like.

"Who are you?" Spike asked.

"Pipsqueak, nice to meet you," he answered, offering a handshake.

"Spike," Spike said while shaking his hand. "What happened to you?"

"Well if you haven't notice, the Diamond Dogs caught me in their turf," Pipsqueak explains. "So they took me to my locker and well, as you can see…"

"You don't have to explain," Spike wave his hand at him. "Here, let me help you out."

Spike grabs Pipsqueaks's hands and pulls him out of his locker. He stretches his arms and legs making moaning sounds. He exhaled air and turns back to Spike.

"Thanks," he said, shaking Spike's hand again.

"Are you a middle schooler," Spike asked.

"Well, yeah, aren't you?"

"No, I'm a freshman."

"A freshman," Pipsqueak began to stuttered. "S-S-So it's true. Y-You did skip three grades."

"The one and only," Spike puts his arms up as if he was getting attention.

"Wow, I got to show you my friends," Pipsqueak said.

"Now? But the middle school isn't around here is it?"

"That's right, you're new here," Pipsqueak wraps his arm around Spike's shoulder as he pushes him to a school map posted on the wall. "You see, this school is special. The middle school and high school are put together."

"You can't do that can't you?" Spike said, thinking putting three schools together was bad.

"But you can," Pipsqueak continued. "See, this kind of thing has been going on since 1980. And surprisingly it worked out. At first the idea was stupid to them but the friendship grew stronger. Middle schoolers would be bullied by others, but the high schoolers would jump in saving their life."

"Oh, that explain why Rainbow Dash saved my butt on my first day," Spike points out.

"And the middle schoolers - such as myself - would teach the high schoolers the way of how to have fun and stay loose once in awhile," Pipsqueak continues.

"So two schools in one, huh," Spike spoke. "Where's the middle school at."

"At the back of the school," Pipsqueak points at the top of the map that said 'Middle School' on top. "Come on, let's go."

The two of them walks down the hallways heading to the middle school building. They talked about each other as they walk down.

"Wow, you met six girls and four of them kissed you," Pipsqueak amazingly said.

"I know, it's embarrassing," Spike said, cover his eyes.

"Are you kidding?" Pipsqueak stops in front of Spike.

"You're a freshman who's ten years old and you're hanging out with sophomore girls! And you say 'It's embarrassing'!" Pipsqueak complained.

"I don't see why that's so important to you," Spike said. "Wouldn't you be embarrassed two if that happen to you."

"Man, I can tell you don't have that much friends back where you come from," Pipsqueak crosses his arms. He saw Spike lowered his head in sadness all over him. "Hey, sorry if I offended you, man."

"No, it's okay, I mean I wasn't popular where I come from," Said put a smile back on his face. He then saw three girls who were also the same age and height as him. "Who are they?"

Pipsqueak looks behind and saw his friends.

"Oh, those are the friends I was talking about," Pipsqueak smiled.

"Pipsqueak!" one of them yelled.

The first was a girl who looks gentle. She wore a white shirt with a purple skirt. Her hair is light purple and light pink curled. The other was a girl who looks like a curious one. She wears a red bow on her hair. Her hair was red velvet matching her pants with it. She also wore a yellow shirt. The final girl looks a bit aggressive. Her purple hair was spiked like Rainbow Dashes. She wore a orange shirt and dark purple baggy shorts. She wore a belt around it so it won't sag down.

"Hey, girls," Pipsqueak greeted them. "This is the new kid I was telling you about."

"Hi, I'm Sweetie Belle," she waved at him.

"I'm Applebloom, nice ta meet ya, Partner," the other said.

"And I'm Scootaloo, the toughest one in the group, oh yeah!" she smiled giving Spike a thumb up.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Spike," Spike greeted.

"I heard you already became popular in school recently," Scootalooo said.

"Yeah, I heard you solved a case of Ms. Cheerilee's classroom incident," Applebloom said.

"You know her?" Spike asked.

"She loves teaching in our class," Sweetie Belle spoke. "She's very kind."

"Enough chit-chat," Scootaloo interrupted. "After school, we're taking you on a grand tour!"

"A grand tour?" Spike asked again.

"They always do this when a new kid in their grade came around," Pipsqueak spoke.

"That's not the answer I'm looking for, exactly," Spike said.

"We're goin' to take you across town," Applebloom said.

"Hey, that doesn't sound bad," Spike happily said.

"Than it's settle," Scootaloo said. "After school, it's touring time!"

(Later That Day)

School was over with. Students came out of the school building heading back home. Spike was standing by the flag pole waiting for his new friends to arrive. He looks around looking for them when Twilight along.

"Hey, Spike," Twilight waved at him. "What are you doing?"

"I made a few new friends today and they're going to give me a grand tour," Spike said.

"A grand tour, huh," Twilight scratches her chin. "They wouldn't be three girls who's the same age and height as you, would it?"

"How did you know?"

"You'll find out in the grand tour you're going to."

"I also met Pipsqueak," Spike continued. "I found him in a locker shoved in there."

"Diamond Dogs?" Twilight guessed.

"Diamond Dogs," Spike answered.

He finally saw Pipsqueak and the girls as they all came out of the building.

"Whats up, Spike," Pipsqueak hive five him receiving a hive five back.

"Sup," Spike said.

"It's about time you have a guy friend, Spike," Twilight joked.

"Me too," Spike said, admitting it.

"Hi, girls," Twilight turns to the three mischiefs.

"Hey, Twilight," Applebloom said.

"I see you're taking Spike on your tour," Twilight said.

"Yeah, since he's new here, we figured it would easy for him if he gets to know the town more," Sweetie Belle said.

"I think it's for the best," Twilight agreed.

"Same here," Spike agreed with her.

"Come on, Spike," Scootaloo grabs his arm pulling him. "Let's get started.

They all went except for Pipsqueak.

"So…," Pipsqueak fiddles his thumbs. "Is it true that your friends kissed Spike?"

"Don't we have a tour to go to!?" Spike pulls Pipsqueak's collar taking him away before Twilight could say anything.

The four of them walk to town. Cars went by, pedestrians walk passed them, and familiar students that Spike met.

"Welcome to Equestria!" Scootaloo cried out.

"Guys you don't have to show me a grand tour, I know half of the town already," Spike said.

"That's full of nonsense, Spike," Applebloom said. " Just because you've been through town doesn't mean you know the whole town."

"I know where Mr. and Mrs. Cake work at," Spike pointed out.

"Hey, that's a good place to start," Pipsqueak suggested.

"I could use a bit snack," Sweetie Belle patted her stomach.

"To Sugarcube Corner, then," Scootaloo raised a fist up.

They walk across the street to a bakery store, also where the ice-cream and candy were kept. They enter the store filled with candy, bakeries, and ice cream. There were tables set in the open area and seating booths attach to the wall. The gang saw two workers. It was Mr. and Mrs. Cake.

Mr. Cake was behind the counter, he wore an apron, a parlor hat, and a red and white stripe bowtie. Beneath the apron was a blue button up shirt, and brown pants. And Mrs. Cake was putting her bake good in a glass domes for sale. She wore a fancy pink apron and her pink hair is curled up looking like frosting. Also beneath her apron was a light blue shirt collar and light pink pants.

"Well, if it isn't our number one customer," Mr. Cake said leaning over the counter. "And you brought friends."

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Cake," Spike smiled at them.

"It's good to see you again, Spike," Mrs. Cake said, putting the last bake goods in the dome. "How's school for you?"

"It's okay," Spike shrugged. "Still trying to get to know the place more."

"The grand tour?" Mr. Cake said.

"Does everybody know about this tour?" Spike said to him.

"Everyone knows about the grand tour," Ms. Cake said. "As long those four are around, I say they're here to show you the place."

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Cake," Applebloom spoke.

"We're just showing Spike around town is all," Scootaloo said.

"Well since you children are here, would you like something to eat?" Mrs. cake said.

"But we don't have money," Pipsqueak empty his pockets showing nothing in them.

"It's okay," Mr. Cake walks around the counter taking out a small notebook with pencil. "This one is on the house, since you five are on this tour of yours."

"Awesome!" Scootaloo rushes towards him. "Give me chocolate ice-cream!"

"I want apple pie!" Applebloom pushes her aside.

"Can I have a cupcake with pink frosting!?" Sweetie Belle said.

"Candy rocks, please!" Spike said.

"Strawberry ice cream for me!" Pipsqueak shouted.

"And I want chocolate cake!" Pinkie cried out.

"Yeah, and chocola- Pinkie?" Spike said, cutting his sentence off. "What are you doing here?"

"Hi, Spike, I work here," Pinkie answered his question.

"You do?" Spike questions her. "How come I don't see you here every day?"

"Cause I was babysitting upstairs."

"Pound and Pumpkin?"

"Yep."

"I was wondering who babysitting them," Spike said.

"Pinkie is great with babies," Sweetie Belle told him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cake, is it all right if I had a break?" Pinkie asked.

"Are they asleep?" Mrs. Cake said.

"Like little angel-Cakes." Pinkie snorted.

"Then yes," Mr. Cake said.

"Yoo-Hoo!"

Later on, the six of them were sitting outside in a table eating their food. They sat in a table with an umbrella above them covering the sun making a cooling shade.

"I think after this we'll go to my sister's place," Sweetie Belle said eating her cupcake.

"I thought we were going to my sister's place," Applebloom said.

"Guys, I think Spike should pick where we go next," Pipsqueak suggested.

He looks at Spike seeing him shoving down candy rocks in his mouth.

"I'm sorry, what?" Spike said, talking with his mouth full

"OH! OH! OH!" Pinkie raised her hand. "How about you go to Fluttershy's place at the animal shelter."

"Fluttershy works at an animal shelter?" Spike asked as he swallows the candy rocks.

"She really loves animals, especially bunnies," Pinkie continued. "She has a pet bunny whose name is Angel, she also lives by there."

"Then the animal shelter we'll be going next," Spike said, making his decision.

"Okay, right after I finish eating my ice cream," Scootaloo said, still eating.

After a while they left Sugarcube Corner and headed to Fluttershy's house. As they made it there they were surprised by how many animals there were. Rabbits, squirrels, raccoons, monkeys, cubs, lamas, birds, alligators, ostrich's, beaver's, all sort of animals. Fluttershy's house was yellow and has a white picket fence around the front yard keeping the smaller animals in.

"This is insane," Spike jaws open.

"Hey! It may be insane, but Fluttershy gets the job done," Applebloom punches Spike in the shoulder.

"I didn't meant as a bad way," Spike rubs his shoulder where Applebloom punches him at.

"Angle! Come back!" Flutter shy cried out chasing a white rabbit around the yard holding a small carrot in its mouth.

The small feline came running towards the five friends. Sweetie Belle caught the rabbit with both hands. The rabbit squirm still holding the carrot. Fluttershy slowed down catching her breath. She stops and saw Spike and the others with the rabbit with them.

"Spike!" Fluttershy smiled as she came towards him. "How are you today."

"I'm doing fine, thank you for asking," Spike said. "These four new friends of mine is giving me a tour around town."

"We figured that we go to your animal shelter second," Pipsqueak spoke.

"Who's Angle?" Spike said. "Is that the rabbit's name?"

"Yes," Fluttershy took Angle away from Sweetie Belle. "And I told him not to eat the carrots, not until they're ready."

"So you're the only one who runs the place?" Spike asks again.

"No, I got a few friends who helps me with the shelter," Fluttershy looks at the animals. "They're like a family to me. Either their home was destroyed or lost their way back, so we take care of them. After a while we find a place where they can live peacefully in their own habitat.

Wow," Scootaloo said. "I never thought of that way, I always thought you keep them as pets."

"Only a few," Fluttershy giggled.

"Okay, so what's next on this Grand Tour of yours?" Spike said to his friends.

"My house!" Applebloom and Sweetie Belle cheerfully said at the same time. They look at each other giving an awful stare. They held out their fist and bounces them three times. Applebloom had paper and Sweetie Belle had scissors.

"Yeah! To my house!" Sweetie Belle jumps up and down happy as Applebloom turns her back pouting.

The gang headed back to town. They waved Fluttershy goodbye and to the animals. They went back to town and enter a store called Carousel Boutique. Inside was all sorts of dresses for both men and women.

"Who works here?" Spike asked.

"My sister, Rarity," Sweetie Belle answered.

"Rarity?" Spike turns to Sweetie Belle. "She's your sister?"

"Spikey-Wikey!" Rarity cried out. She was carrying dresses out of the dressing room and set it on the counter.

"Spikey-Wikey?" Pipsqueak whispered to Spike.

"Don't ask," Spike shook his head.

"Are you here to try out clothes?" Rarity asked.

"We're just showing Spike the store," Sweetie Belle said.

"Do you two live together in this store?" Spike asks again.

"Yes we do," Rarity said. "This a store slash home to us sister. And if you need anything clothing wise, you come straight to me."

"Will do," Spike gave her a thumb up.

"Before we go, Rarity, can I ask you something," Sweetie Belle. "Is it true Spike blushes hard because you kissed him."

"Sweetie Belle!" Rarity and Spike yelled.

"You can't go forcing people to give away secrets," Rarity waves her finger side to side.

"Thank you, Rarity," Spike said.

"Although, it's adorable when he turns red he throws his hood up, he always hides his face," Rarity whispered into Sweetie Belle's ears making her laugh.

"RARITY!" Spike cried out.

"Two sister, same attitude," Pipsqueak said.

"I know, right," Scootaloo said.

"Come on ya'll! Let's head to my sister's place!" Applebloom cried out.

They left the store and headed to an open field filled with apple trees outside of town. The road was a dirt path and fences were on the edge of the road. They walk across a big gate with a sign on top saying Apple Acres. There was a barn, a ranch for the horses, an open field that was made for the horses to run in.

"Look at all the apples," Spike said, gazing the apple trees seeing them spread a mile away. "I'm gonna take a wild guess on this, but is Applejack your sister?"

"How did you know?" Applebloom said, surprised.

"Because, she said she grew apples on her field and your grandma makes something out of apples to."

"Maybe if we're lucky, we get to see the Apple family," Scootaloo said. "I always wanted to meet them."

"They don't come around till we have a party or a weddin' goin' on," Applebloom said. "The only people livin' here are me, Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith."

"Just the four of you?" Spike said. "You are the only four who grew these apples?"

"Actually, Granny Smith started a couple of years ago," Applebloom explained. "After awhile, we came along and helped her out. That's when we became a one big happy family."

"A family?" Spike softly said.

"Ayup!" a person said.

He was big and tough. His hair was blond, he wore a unbutton shirt with a white T-shirt underneath it and brown jeans. He was chewing on a wheat straw and carrying a bucket of apples.

"Big Mac!" Applebloom cried out his name and rushes to him.

Big Mac puts the bucket down and gave her a hug. They laughed as Big Mac twirls around.

"Where in tarnation have you've been, little sis?" He asked.

"Showing my new friend the town," Applebloom points to Spike.

He saw him wave awkwardly at them.

"Is he your new boyfriend?" Big Mac whispered.

"No!" Applebloom pushes him away.

"I'm just kiddin', Applebloom," Big Mac chuckled as he walks up to Spike giving him a firm handshake. "Howdy there, partner, names Macintosh, but people around town calls me Big Mac, because I'm big."

"Spike, cause of my hair," Spike points to his hair.

"Does my eyes deceive me or do I see Spike with Big Mac!" Applejack came by who was also carrying a bucket of apples.

"Applejack!" Spike said.

"Ya here from Applebloom's tour?" Applejack asks.

"Yeah, This may be the last stop though."

"We haven't finish with the tour yet though," Pipsqueak spoke.

"Spike is right," Applejack looks at the sun. It was setting down ever so slowly. "Sorry ya'll, but it's gettin' late."

The group all go aaaww, disappointed that the grand tour was over with. Till Applejack had an idea.

"But, since you've came all the way here, you're lucky Granny Smith whoop up some Apple Ciders," Applejack smiled.

"Alright!" Pipsqueak jumps in the air with glee and rushes down the road leading to Applejack's home.

"Hey! Don't drink it all like last time!" Applebloom shouted, running at him while the other two followed behind.

"Come on, Sugarcube," Applejack grabs Spike's hand unexpectedly. "We'll walk together."

Spike looks at Applejack. The sunset beam behind her making her look beautiful. He never thought she looked pretty with the shadow covering her half side and the light on the other. He began to blush looking away from her.

"It's okay, Spike," Applejack spoke. "It's just a friendly gesture."

"I don't think thats what 'friendly gesture' looks like," Big Mac glared at the two. "The way I see it is that you love Spike."

He laughed till Applejack pinches his ear. Mac was in pain making the laughter go away. She pulls his ear as she walk with Spike, dragging him all the way home. Spike was watching the two as he still held Applejack's hand.

"You're more of a chatter box than Applebloom," Applejack said.

"It was just a joke, come on, sis! OW!" Big Mac pleaded as he was still being dragged.

It was nighttime at the barn. In the house was the gang on the dinner table. They were eating corn, bread, steak, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, and Apple Cider's. For dessert they having apple pie.

"So this is the young critter you was talking about," Granny Smith said.

Granny Smith wore a green shirt with a long red skirt and an orange bandana with red poke-dots on around her neck. She was a bit thin for her age but hey, still living.

"Yes, Granny Smith," Applejack said sitting next to Spike. She wraps her arms around Spike's neck. "This here is Spike that I was telling ya about."

"Well, you two play nice now," Granny Smith said as she watches Applejack take a sip of her Apple Cider. "You should hear about the time she did it with the last man she went out with."

Applejack eyes shot open and spit out the cider at Applebloom and Big Mac. They were dripping wet and their hair was wetted down. Big Mac gave her a glare and Applebloom's hair was covering her face, she separated her hair revealing another glare looking at her. Applejack coughs clearing her throat.

"Now's not (cough) the best time, Granny Smith," Applejack coughs.

"Nonsense. Spike, you should know that my grand daughter gets feisty around men such as you" Granny said as she began her story. "Now I remember the time when she was getting ready for her date. Boy, she was panickin' as if a twister was a comin'. When her date got here he was a handsome boy, I'll give him that. And... And... What did he called you, Applejack? I think it was Snookie-Poo is what he called ya."

Spike couldn't help but chuckled softly. Applejack gave him a quick glance making him look down to the table silently.

"And when you gone out I went to work and spied on the two of you," Granny Smith continued. "And, well, I don't know if I should continued onto this point."

"I recommend you continue," Pipsqueak spoke, getting comfortable in his chair.

"Same goes with us," Scootaloo said as Sweetie Belle agreed.

"Well they went inside the barn and you know what they did," Granny Smith continued. "They started a kissin' and a smochin' and a touchin' and-"

"Who's done with their plates!" Applejack cried out, taking her plate walking out of the kitchen. "I guess I'll be outside pickin' some apples."

"But it's dark out, sis," Applebloom said.

"Well I'm pickin' them anyways!" Applejack went to the back door and slams it shut.

"I'll go check up on her," Spike said, taking his plate and walks outside where Applejack went.

"Can you tell us what happens next?" Pipsqueak couldn't help asking.

Outside was clear and the moon was bright that you could see the apple trees from the distance. Spike saw Appljack sitting on a fence looking at the stars twinkling. Spike walks up to her and sat beside her. There was silence for a few moments.

"Your boyfriend seems nice," Spike spoke first. There was still silence. "I like to meet him one day."

"We broke up two years ago," Applejack straight out said it without looking at Spike.

"... Oh," Spike said. "... Sorry about that."

He swings his legs back and forth. A big awkward of silence was surrounding them, all except for the crickets making chirping noises. Spike wanted to say something but got nothing to cheer her up.

"I'm not upset if that's what you're thinkin'," Applejack said. "It's just... he wasn't trust worthy."

"Trust worthy?" Spike asked.

"I only go out with guys who's trust worthy like me," she explained. "The last time I went out with that two-timer was he stole Granny Smith's money jar."

"... Bastard," Spike chuckled.

"Watch your language, sonny boy," Applejack finally looks at him.

"You know it's true."

Applejack knows he's right, so she let it sly.

"You're family's nice," Spike said.

"Yeah, sometimes we get into fight and all, but we manage," Applejack said.

"Not only your family," Spike continued. "But Twilight's family is nice, Pinkie babysits Pumpkin and Pound Cake as if she raised them as her own, Flutershy's has friends who are animals, Rarity and Sweetie Belle are good sisters to one another, I don't know about Rainbow Dash's family but I know that they're nice."

"What about your family, Spike?" Applejack cut in. "What's your family like?"

Spike smile has gone away. He stares at the field and the moon.

"Okay," was the only thing he could say.

Applejack looks at him with one eyebrow up.

"Okay?" she said. "That's all you can come up with is 'Okay'?"

Spike looks down at the grass as he clenches his hands on the fence. Applejack notices his hands knowing something was up.

"It's complicated," Spike said.

"It's alright, Spike," Applejack said, as she tips her hat up. "If ya don't want to tell me ya don't have to tell me, nobody is forcing you."

"...Sorry," Spike said.

"What are ya sorry for, Sugarcube?" Applejack said. "The only apologizin' you should say was to here Granny Smith about my life."

Applejack luaghed but Spike didn't say anything, not even a budge.

"Is there something you're hidin'?" Applejack said.

"No," Spike said looking away.

"Don't lie to me, Spike."

"I'm not lying."

"Spike, I know a liar when I see one."

"Leave me alone," Spike crosses his arms.

"Come on, Mr. Grumpy," Applejack wraps her arms around his waist.

"I said- HAHA! Don't touch me there!" Spike said while laughing.

Applejack released him and has an expression look on her.

"Spike, are... are you ticklish?" she asks.

Spike scooted away from her.

"No," Spike softly said looking away from her

"Are you sure?" Applejack scooted closer to him.

"Yes I'm su- HAHA!" Applejack tickled him again.

"You seem ticklish to me," Applejack jumps off the fence and began to walk slowly towards him with arms behind her back. Spike scooted far away as possible but she came closer.

"Applejack, I mean it," Spike points his finger at her. "If you come and-"

She grabs Spike as fast as lightning and lock her arms around the boy's waist.

"Put me down! Put me down!" Spike begged.

"Then tell me!" Applejack demanded.

"No!" Spike yelled.

Applejack tickles his stomach making Spike laugh.

"No! Please! HAHAHA! Stop It! HAHAHA! I'm gonna pass out!" Spike laughed in pain.

"Then tell me partner!" Applejack kept holding onto Spike as he squirms of laughter out of him. "Or should we try the feet next?"

"NO! HAHAHAHAHA! Not the feet!" Spike tried to break loose as he tickled her back.

"HAHAHAHA!" Applejack laughed.

She let go of Spike as he catches his breathe. He then smiled as he turned to Applejack. Applejack felt uncomfortable with this.

"Applejack," Spike said.

"Yeah," she answered.

"Are you tickles?" Spike asks.

Applejack looks away from him.

"No," she said quietly.

"Don't lie to me, you're trust worthy."

"I'm not lying."

"Then why are you looking away?"

Spike came closer to her ready to tickle her. He sticks his hands out wiggling his fingers. Applejack took a step back and without warning, Spike tickled her.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Applejack laughed. "You jerk! HAHAHAHA!"

She took off running to the apple trees. Spike ran after her getting some vengeance.

Applejack ran behind the tree as Spike followed. He looks behind the tree and she was gone. He walks around it two times and she wasn't there. He scratches his head till Applejack slowly climbs down the same tree and jumps on Spike. She tickled him like there was no tomorrow. Spike laughed so hard his stomach started to hurt. He tickled her back breaking free. She fell to the ground laughing as Spike got on to his knees tickling her to death.

As Spike was tickling her he saw glimpse of lights blinking. He stops tickling her and stood up. Applejack notices the blinking lights to. Hundreds of fireflies flew through the field. Spike saw one on his nose resting on top. He captures it and closes his hands together. He slowly opens them seeing the firefly lighting inside his caved hands. The firefly flew out of his hands and flew up to the air. Applejack wraps her arm around Spike's shoulder's and gave him a warm smile.

"You know," Applejack spoke. "The Grand Tour continues from here, did ya know that."

Spike looks at her with a big smile across his face. The two of them walks across the field setting off continuing the tour. Applejack shows him everything in her home land. Where they can go fishing, eat apples together, enter the barn showing Spike what she does for a living, Spike was glad she's showing him around her homeland.

Without noticing, Granny Smith was watching the two having a fun time. She never saw Applejack have this much fun ever since she broke up with her boyfriend.

"Oh, Applejack," Granny Smith said to herself, smiling as a single tear ran down across her face. "You were never like this since you're exboyfriend left you, but I can tell that Spike will always make her happy everyday."

She continues watching the two playing having a blast. Applejack will never forget this moment, for this moment was the happiest night she'll ever have.