• Published 1st May 2014
  • 679 Views, 11 Comments

Atrocious - Elderly



Rarity is face with an unbearable task

  • ...
 11
 679

Time to take out the trash

The day was rather warm for mid-summer. A strong hundred and five degrees out. Rarity was trotting up the staris of the boutique when she suddenly felt a suddenly felt a rumbling in her stomach. Of all things, she had to pee. Luckily for her, the bathroom was just at the top of the stairs.

Rarity could feel the pressure in her bladder building. Slowly, she ascended the stairs. Eight stops. Seven steps. Six. She felt a more violent force in her bladder and cringed under the pain. The amount of urine she was holding was steadily increasing. Five steps. Four steps. Three. Rarities tail tucked between her legs. The urge to release was furious. Two steps. One! Single! Step!.

She had finally made it to the top step and swung open the door. What she saw made her furious. Right there, sitting by the toilet, she saw the most disgusting thing that she had ever seen in her life. The pure smell of it made it hard to concentrate. None the less, she must use the bathroom to meet her natural needs. She was not facing double the normal assault. Not only was she fighting the pain of her over filled Blatter, but also the retched smell of the trash can filled to the brim with the remnants of a growing filly and other bathroom trash items.

Somehow, she was able to make it to the stole. Sitting her plot down, she couldn't help but look at the can beside her. It was almost like the trash was letting off the smell with pure intents to halt her progress on the can and completely disable her from taking a tinkle. She just couldn't handle it. She would not be able to release with that... thing beside her. So she did what any mare who though she was to good to take out the trash would do. " Sweetie Belle!" She called out to her many times without ever receiving a single response. She in all the same time may have endangered her gut.

Of course there wouldn't be a response, she thought to herself. She must be off playing with her friends. That means she would have to take out the trash!

Rarity tried several times to get herself to pick up the can. Each and every one of them ended in utter failure. The smell of it was unbearable in the eyes of her. It was just something that couldn't be done. She would whine for it to move and she even called out to strangers on the street, but none of them ever helped her. Whenever she told them she was a mare in need, they always seemed to give her a strange look then run off for reasons unknown.

Finally, Rarity forced herself to pick up the can as the pain was starting to become to much to bare. It had taken her fifteen minutes, but she had gotten the courage to move the filth from the room and take it outside. By the time she had made it out the doors, her nostrils were flaring from being forced to smell the item in her mouth for nearly a whole minute. The natural smell of the outdoors did little to help as she was now scarred with engravings the putrid can had put on her.

Again, she had to find the immense amount of courage it would take to pick up the trash again and managed to make it to the dumpster before being forced to drop the putrid object once more. At most, it would only take but a second to get the trash into the dumpster, then she would never have to deal with the pain again.

So once more, she took the trash into her mouth and heaved with a mighty amount of effort that would make BigMac proud and got reached her goal. She had finally gotten the bin into the dump and was relieved of her duty! The pleasure her brain gave her was like washing under a water fall after being held back from a grand golden shower!

Rarity found herself hoping like Pinkie Pie on her everyday treks. She then proceeded to do some sort of pony dance that would give Princess Celestia the shivers for the rest of her immortal life.

It was at the time she had calmed down when the greatest of her embarrassment started to show as she had found Sweetie Belle and two of her best friends standing in front of her. " Rarity. What has you so worked up?" Rarity was meet with the voice of Sweetie Belle who was starting move around her, signaling that she didn't really care. However, Rarity wasn't having it and took her sister up in a warm embrace.

" Oh Sweetie Belle! You couldn't imagine what I have been through today!" She took the moment to nuzzle her sisters neck. " I was forced to take the trash out of the bathroom without any help!"

Sweetie gave her older sister an annoyed look. " Great. I'm sure that took a true amount of effort."

" Oh it did! It really did! It was truly" Sweetie braced for the obvious words that were about to leave her sisters mouth. " THE! WORST! POSSIBLE! THING! TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME!"

While Sweetie wasn't expecting the last few words, none of them had caught her to far off guard. " Thats great. Now will you let me go?" Rarity let her sister down but not without giving a few apologies first. " Now. I am going to go in, and play with my friends. But there is something I need to ask you."

" And what is that?" Rarity responded.

" For one, why didn't you use magic," Rarity gasped because of her what she thought to be her stupidity. " And second, what am I standing in?" Under Sweetie Belle was a rather large puddle of mystery fluids. She managed to let off a few giggles before Sweetie Belle got the hint.

THE END

Author's Note:

It took me nearly a month to write this. Not because it was hard, but because after 337 words, I forgot I had started it. And yes, an incredibly blunt ending.

Comments ( 11 )

:facehoof:
Toilet humor's going down the drain, it seems.
The sheer number of errors I could point out would make this comment much longer than it needs to be.

4323451 I've never even heard of toilet humor. I don't even remember how I got this idea. And for this story, I did 100% of the work. No editor or anyone to point out mistakes

welllllllllllp...
this is getting a favorite

4325847 And that guy said toilet humor is going down the drain... Wait a minute. I'm just now getting that pun.

WOW...:pinkiegasp::facehoof: just now... wooooooooooooooowww:facehoof:

toilette

The process of washing oneself, dressing, and attending to one's appearance.

Toilet

What you poop in.

4931905 Hey. I make mistakes too lol.

Thanks for telling me though.

4932242 It's okay. Funny story BTW. :pinkiehappy:

4934151 Thanks. I'm sure I enjoyed writing it too.

Login or register to comment