• Published 2nd Apr 2014
  • 1,068 Views, 30 Comments

Sweetie Belle Accidentally Becomes Famous on the Internet - bahatumay



Sweetie Belle makes a video of herself singing. If only she'd remembered to make sure she was wearing pants…

  • ...
3
 30
 1,068

Blackmail

Sitting at the picnic table all by herself, Sweetie exhaled despondently and slowly rolled the marble back and forth between her hooves.

She heard hoofsteps behind her, and she looked up to see a filly coming her way. Luckily, this one was friendly.

“You ok?” Twist asked. “You look kindof lonely.”

“Yeah. Scootaloo and Apple Bloom are out of town.” She sighed. “I've never been alone like this before. It's weird.”

“Alone'th not tho bad,” Twist said. “You get uthed to it after a while.” She made as though she were about to sit down, but another pony approached.

This one was not so friendly.

“Hey, Sweetie Belle,” Diamond Tiara's unmistakable voice cut through the conversation like hooves on a chalkboard. “Twist, you were just leaving, weren't you?”

“No, I jutht got here,” Twist said.

“No, you're leaving. Go away, Twist.”

Twist paused. “I thought we were friendth,” she said hesitantly.

“We are. That's why you're going away.”

Twist scrunched up her nose, clearly thinking that something about this didn't seem right, but she slowly nodded and walked away anyway.

Diamond turned back to Sweetie, and she had the impression that she was about to become prey. “So, Sweetie… Seen any good videos lately?”

“What do you mean?” Sweetie asked, hoping her blush would remain hidden.

“I saw a very interesting video last night, actually. It was a mare, singing.”

“Lots of ponies like singing,” Sweetie protested.

“Yes, but this mare wasn't wearing pants. And it was set in a very familiar place.”

Sweetie's blush was now far from hidden. “W- was it now?”

“Very familiar. In fact, it was in that dingy little clubhouse at Sweet Apple Acres.”

“No it wasn't! I mean… uh…”

Diamond smiled. “I wonder what Cheerilee would say if she knew… one of her own students…”

Sweetie looked around, hoping desperately that nopony else was hearing this. “No, please! I- I'll do anything!” Sweetie pleaded.

Diamond smiled. “Then come to my house, alone, on Friday night after six. Dinner's at five thirty, though, so don't come before then.”

Sweetie hesitantly nodded, and Diamond flounced away.

***

Sweetie Belle paced desperately on the doorstep, but no ideas came to mind. She simply couldn't think of any way out of this. Precisely at six o'clock, she sighed in defeat, closed her eyes, lifted her hand (which felt abnormally heavy), and knocked on the door.

In a few moments, Filthy Rich himself opened the door, and seemed taken aback that the filly standing there wasn't Silver Spoon. “Yes?” he asked.

“Hi,” Sweetie squeaked. “I'm Sweetie Belle. Can Diamond play?”

Filthy's eyes brightened. “Yes, of course! Diamond!” he called up the stairs. “One of your friends is here!”

Diamond stepped gracefully down the stairs, but the smile she shot at Sweetie Belle was anything but benevolent.

Filthy, ignorant of this, continued, “I'm sorry, you just missed dinner; but I'm certain I could…”

“That's ok. I'm not that hungry anyway,” Sweetie said truthfully. Her stomach felt all tied up in knots and she couldn't have eaten anything even if she'd wanted to.

“Very well. It's nice to see my little Diamond making new friends.”

“Yeah,” Sweetie said with a flimsy smile as she followed Diamond upstairs. “Friends.”

***

Upon reaching her room, Diamond locked the door behind her and flung herself onto the enormous four-poster bed, which was so large it would easily have fit Sweetie's whole family; even Rarity, who tended to go to sleep all ladylike but wake up sprawled out like a seastar.

“I assume you know why you're here?” Diamond said.

“I'm really hoping it's for a tea party and makeovers?” Sweetie said hopefully, interlacing her fingers in a pleading gesture.

Diamond laughed. It was high and mocking in tone. “No. Of course not. I want you to put on a show for me. In your standard uniform, of course.“

Sweetie's eyes widened. “You mean…”

“Yep. Drop your pants.”

Sweetie Belle bit her lower lip. She'd taken her pants off and sang a few times now, but it was still weird doing it in front of a pony she knew and would see every day, and one that didn't like her at all, no less. And at the clubhouse she'd always had her lampshade to hide her face. Here, she didn't.

“I'm waiting.”

Sweetie slowly undid her belt buckle and slid her pants down. Diamond giggled at the frilly panties she was wearing underneath.

“They're comfy,” Sweetie protested lamely as she stepped out of her pants.

“They're coming off,” Diamond insisted.

Sweetie soon stood bottomless in front of her tormentor. “D- do you have any requests?” Sweetie stammered.

“Just one,” Diamond said. “Take it all off.”

“I don't think I know that o- What?” Sweetie Belle squeaked.

“You heard me. I want to see you completely naked.”

Sweetie blushed and held her arms over her chest. “I- I don't wanna,” she whimpered. Taking off her pants in front of Diamond Tiara had been bad enough; she wanted to keep what little dignity she had.

Diamond sighed. “I guess you'll just have to deal with everypony in school knowing you're the Pantsless Wonder,” she said with a shrug. “And don't even think about trying to hide it because we both know you'll just blush and confirm it when I accuse you.”

Sweetie Belle whimpered again, and then she brought her hands up to the top button of her blouse.

***

“She made you sing naked?” Scootaloo demanded.

“For almost two hours,” Sweetie Belle nodded, her reddened face still planted firmly on the table. She hadn't stopped blushing since she'd arrived at school, but no matter how hard Apple Bloom and Scootaloo had tried, she hadn't been able to bring herself to talk about her experience until after school.

“Ah can't believe she did that!” Apple Bloom fumed. “Waitin' 'til we were gone to take advantage of Sweetie Belle. That's just dirty! If Ah'd've been there she would've thought twice about that.” She pounded a fist into an open palm for emphasis.

Diamond chose this moment to walk… nay, strut on by. Sweetie flushed again and desperately hoped that she would ignore her, but Diamond turned and gave her a devious smile.

“See you this Friday night, Sweetie!” She paused. “You are coming, right? Silvey and I are going to be waiting for you.”

Sweetie blushed as Diamond giggled maliciously.

“Of course you are. Wouldn't want any… secrets slipping out, now, would we?” Still giggling as Sweetie buried her face again, she turned and walked away.

“Yeah,” Scootaloo growled as soon as she was out of sight, “she's not getting away with this. Not if I have anything to say about it.”

That was enough to make Sweetie look up. “I thought you didn't like me doing this?” she asked.

“I don't,” Scootaloo said bluntly. “I think it's dumb, and I think you’re dumb for enjoying it as much as you do. But you're my friend, and I'm going to do whatever I can to make this…” She almost said 'right', but realized that that wasn't quite the word she was looking for. “Uh… as right as I can, given the circumstances.” Scootaloo's grin turned menacing. “Ok, here's what we're gonna do…”