• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 4,027 Views, 78 Comments

Forbidden Honesty - Music4ever



When a perfect day turns into a disaster only love will be able to defeat it or will it...

  • ...
14
 78
 4,027

Love is the Only Answer

Love is a game that two can play and both win.~Eva Gabor

With Applejack's memory gone Spike had to find a way to restore her memory and quick.They didn't have much time left, as it was dark and they had to go back anytime now.The first thing he did when they got to the library was to look for a special book that would surely make Applejack remember again.

"Applejack what's the last thing that you remember?"Spike asked.

"Well I remember the day that Twilight came for the first time to Ponyville and that we defeated Nightmare Moon and Discord too, after that I don't remember much."

Spike changed his question."What do you remember about me?"

"I...I don't remember you actually."Applejack confessed.

Spike felt his chest ache, but he quickly shrugged it off so Applejack wouldn't notice."Well then let me introduce myself then, I'm Spike."Spike extended his claw to Applejack.

Applejack hesitated for a second, but decided to know shake his claw."Applejack, nice to meet ya."Their eyes met once again, giving her that weird feeling in her chest.

Spike spoke up, interrupting Applejack from her thoughts."Well then I guess we should start searching for anything Twilight might have left."

"Like what?"

"Instructions or clues to know where to go next."Spike said.

"Alright I'll tell ya if I find anything."

There searched everywhere, even on the tiniest places, but nothing useful was found on the library.They continued their search on books hoping to find something useful for their journey.Nothing was found and the sun was down already.They didn't have another option, they had to stay in the library for the night.

"Spike, I don't think we'll find anything here."Applejack spoke as she placed the last book on the bookshelf.

"Guess we'll have to stay here it's too risky to go outside."said Spike.

"We better be quiet, or a changeling might hear us."whispered Applejack.

"Come on we'll stay on twilight's bedroom then."

They went upstairs, but to their surprise the door wouldn't budge.No matter how much they tried, the door wouldn't open.It wasn't until Spike remembered the hidden key Twilight told him about.He dashed downstairs and went to one of the bookshelves that kept a big red book and when he opened, it he found the key.

"Why would twilight lock the door."Applejack asked.

"I don't know maybe she wanted to-look!"Spike exclaimed.

From one of the corners a figure was visible and when it came down it was twilight's pet Owlicious, he had a letter attached to him.

"Thanks."Spike thank him as he took the letter.

"What does it say Spike"

"It's from Twilight..."
___________________________________________________________________________
Dear Spike,

If you get this note I'm glad your safe. I hope Applejack is there with you, for I have some instructions I'd like for you to follow.There's a book in my room, it has an orange cover.It's near my desk you'll find it easily if you work together.I want you to read the story, it explains how to defeat chrysalis, but you can't do it alone.Applejack has to help you.I hope you succeed Spike good luck.

~Twilight Sparkle
___________________________________________________________________________

Spike rolled the letter when he finished reading it and burned it with his fire.

"Why did you do that!?"Applejack asked with shock.

"If a changeling finds this note or reads it, we won't be able to defeat them."exclaimed Spike.
"Come on let's find that book."

They searched all over twilight's desk but the orange book wasn't there.Applejack was about to give up when something got her attention.It was a box that had tape all over it.

"Spike, I think I found it."Applejack signalled to the box next to her.

"Applejack you know that's a box right."said Spike pointing out the obvious.

Applejack rolled her eyes."No you silly.The book must be in the box."

"Can I see it?"

"Sure thing."Applejack gave the box to Spike.

Spike examined the box he looked at every detail, trying not to miss anything that might be useful to their search.He didn't see anything so he ripped the tape to pieces with his claws, the box opened revealing an orange book that had a note attached to it.

"So we're going to defeat chrysalis with this book."stated Applejack.

"Well actually with the instructions inside of it."corrected Spike.

"What are we waiting for then? This book isn't going to be read by itself."said Applejack.

Carefully, Spike took the book out of the box and read the note it had attached to it. Something that made Applejack worried was the fact that Spike didn't let her read the note. He just put it aside and proceeded to open the book. They stayed on the floor, flipping through pages looking for something useful until they came upon something that made their hope rise as Spike and Applejack read it.

*****************************************************************************************************************
Monday 19 May 1900

It's horrible……... it's worst than I thought. The changelings have invaded all of Equestria, there's no more salvation, we're all alone now, and no pony can save us; We're doomed!!!!! I can't do anything about it ,but I do know some pony that can……... actually a pony and dragon; they all called me insane, but now, they come begging for me to stop this, but I can't…….. no pony can until they come. It sounds impossible for a dragon and pony to fall in love ,but love can conquer all, and only they can save us. But there is a trick to our solution…... it has to be TRUE LOVE, no falling in love because of fake beauty, wealth, status, power or cheating. Until then, they will see what true love means.


Friday 23 May 1900

They did it!!! We were all lost in disgrace and sadness, but then, out of the blue, they appeared…………... our saviours! We all rejoiced from the miracle that happened to our lives. We owe them our lives, and the best part is that my niece was our saviour along with her true love- a dragon. I couldn't be any happier than how I am right now. They defeated Chrysalis by proving that their love is true and that they were meant to be. I am so proud of Applebeat and Nick for standing up and fighting for their love, for now they will finally be able to be happy forever.

Use this as a guide and If this ever happens again, love will find a way to help you all.

****************************************************************************************************************

We stared at the page for what seemed like hours. I was stunned and was not even able to move, as I stayed where I was seated. How could I save every pony with love? Although I have a crush on Rarity, it wouldn't work; She's pretty, with lovely eyes, a coat as pure as snow, and an angelic voice. I had thought about her and she's just perfect. I wonder how it would feel to have those feeling returned.

"We better get some sleep."said Applejack, avoiding eye contact as she walked out of the room.

"It's better if you sleep on a bed."declared Spike.

"I'll be fine, ain't no problem for me to sleep on the floor."

Not wanting to mess things up.Spike let Applejack go.It was then until he realized how much he wanted Applejack to recover from her memory loss. Spike crossed the room and sat down on twilight's bed, thinking a way to show Applejack she could trust him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Applejack had awoken early just like she always did, but something felt wrong. Everything seemed normal to her, until she heard some pony walk to her door and open it. She quickly got out of her bed and prepared for the intruder to come in, but no pony came through the door and just as she was about to get close to it, a laugh came from behind her.

"Look who we got here, it's no pony else than our saviour!"the voice came out dripping with sarcasm and bitterness.

Applejack was scared. but didn't want to look weak in front of that creature."And you are?"she replied.

"Oh my, I thought you'd remember me.After all, you and Spike defeated me, I gotta say you are quite a fighter."chrysalis taking a step forward."I never knew you liked that dragon or should I say........Love?

Spike? Why did that name sound so familiar, and what did she mean by Love?"I won't repeat it again."Who are you?"

"Tell me did he have feelings before I attacked three years ago?Or was it a last minute change."

"Get the hay out of my room."Applejack said in a low and aggressive tone.

"Why should I, I'm not a threat to any pony."

"Yes you are, better leave now before I show you the way out."

"After you answer my question."stated Chrysalis.

"What question?"asked Applejack raising a brow.

"Where's Spike?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I bet he lost interest in you and right now he's with Rarity."said Chrysalis with an evil grin.

"Get The Buck Out Of My Room!!!!!"snarled Applejack with fury.

"Fine, but I just came to warn you to be careful because the life you have created will be over sooner than you think."Chrysalis spoke in a tone that made Applejack shiver with dread.


"Applejack! Applejack!"Spike said with concern in his voice.

"Get away from me you monster!"cried Applejack.
Applejack snapped from her nightmare as she felt regret from what she had said and who she had said it.

"I'm sorry, I was just-"Spike tried to explain but stopped when he felt Applejack hug him for the first time since her memory loss.

"Sorry Spike I didn't mean to call you like that."apologized Applejack.

"Want to talk about it?"

"No, but could we stay like this for a while?"Applejack asked, blushing at her request.

"Anything for you."whispered Spike, not knowing the reason he had said that.

Applejack was blushing at the way he had said that.It seemed so natural for Spike to say that, yet his words had a big effect on her.Nothing could ruin that moment, and maybe, in their blissful hug, time would stop and allow them to be together for that moment...

Author's Note:

So guys and girls, I have an announcement, due to school almost ending the next chapter will be delayed a little bit.But don't worry I'll only be a few days later anyways have a great day/night stay beautiful.