• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 4,027 Views, 78 Comments

Forbidden Honesty - Music4ever



When a perfect day turns into a disaster only love will be able to defeat it or will it...

  • ...
14
 78
 4,027

Arising Problems

Life without love is like a tree without blossom or fruit.~Khalil Gibran

They got on the water trying to ignore the coldness of it but it, but it only made them shiver more as they entered completely.As they moved forward, the water seemed colder and it pushed them back farther and farther.Spike didn't had much trouble as Applejack did, so he quickly passed Applejack without him noticing.

"Spike wait........I *cough* can't swim."any other words drowned as the water pushed her backwards and made her hit her head with a rock and lost consciousness as she sank into the water.

"Applejack, we're almost there...Applejack?"Spike turned to see behind him, but the only thing he found was Applejack's hat floating on the cold water.Without any other thought, he took a deep breath and drove into the water searching for Applejack frantically.Upon finding her, he pulled her to the surface with all his strength and started swimming till he got to the other side of the river."it's ok Applejack, I got you."


She was lost, and there was fog all around her.Even if she walked it wouldn't go away.Then there was a tunnel with a light inside.It was so big and beautiful it seemed unreal, almost like a dream, and in that light stood her parents.

"Ma, pa?"tears were forming in Applejack's eyes from happiness as ran to them.

"You have grown into a beautiful mare my dear, your father and I are proud."

"I miss y'all so much.I wish you were with me."Applejack sobbed as she was hugged by her parents.

"You can't come yet my dear."her father said.

"You still need to find love and Applebloom needs you."her mother lifted a hoof to wipe her daughter's tears.

"But Spike already has his eye on some pony else."

"You have to tell him the truth."insisted her mother, a serious tone ringing in her voice.

"I can't, I don't wanna lose him."

"Love is like an apple pie.......it can't be complete without the ingredients."explained her dad.

"Tell him."her mother pleaded.

"I will."promised Applejack.

Her parents faded as she made her promise and the shining light was dimly vanishing until everything went black.
She got a second chance.

"Please Applejack wake up."Spike pleaded but Applejack still laid lifelessly on the floor."Please wake up...for me."Spike laid his claw on her hoof.

As if by a miracle, Applejack's chest started rising......a sign that made Spike gasp with happiness.

"Where am I?"asked Applejack as she looked around her to remember where she was or what had happened.

"Applejack!"Spike hugged her without answering her question.

"Who are and why am I here?!"fear was written all over Applejack's eyes.

"Applejack it's me Spike.Don't you remember me."Spike asked with worry on his voice.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Spike was confused and worried, why didn't Applejack remembered him.What happened to her?

"Why am I here"Applejack asked raising her voice one more time.

"There's a changeling invasion and we are going to the library through a secret tunnel.We had to get over here by swimming, but I guess you drowned and I saved you."explained Spike hoping that would bring some memory to Applejack.

"How do I know you aren't lying to me."Applejack accused Spike.

"I would never lie to you, never."Spike looked at Applejack with care, he met her eyes to show her he was telling the truth.

"Alrighty then........let's get going."Applejack let Spike go in front her, just in case he tried to do something suspicious.

The rest of the way was quiet and it seemed as if they were walking by the same tunnel over and over again.

"This is the end of the tunnel."

"So were is the exit then."Applejack asked with the same coldness in her voice.

"Up there."Spike pointed to the ceiling where a trapdoor was visible."I only need to find the string attached to it so I can pull.After that, some stairs will come down.

Spike tried to reach the string but it was in vain."It's too short I can't reach it."then an idea came to Spike"Applejack, can I get on top of you."

"What!"Applejack blushed.

"I-I meant if I could get on your back to reach the string."stuttered Spike.

She thought about it for a second."Sure, just don't you dare try anything sneaky."Applejack warned him.
Spike got on top of Applejack's back and tried to reach the string but he was a little bit to the right so he moved to the left without noticing what he was doing.

"Stop that."demanded Applejack.

"Stop what?"asked Spike while he moved forward.

"Your tickling me when you move."explained Applejack.

"Oh sorry I'll try to stay still."Spike continued to reach the string and as he pulled it down he accidentally stepped down on Applejack's back and they both fell down.

"Applejack! I'm sorry I didn't mean to push you down, are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"At least I was able to pull down the string, come on let's go."

They walked up the stairs the only sound being the creaking the stairs made when stepped on them.As they reached the last step the library came in view and it looked like if nothing had happened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Twilight calm down you have only been here for a few hours."said Rainbow dash.

"Rainbow is right Twilight, all you have done since chrysalis left is pace around."spoke Fluttershy timidly.

"No, you don't understand. I have to get out and warn Applejack about Chrysalis.We need to get out to help them!"

"How?! We've tried that already and Rainbow got caught Twice! It's impossible to get out of here."Rarity said joining their conversation.

"We'll come up with a plan but it has to be fast we don't have a lot of time left."explained Twilight.

"What do you think chrysalis has planned for Applejack and Spike?"asked Fluttershy.

"She'll try do divide them, make them be enemies."

"Why would she want to do that?"asked Rarity.

"I'm sorry, I can't say anything...yet."added Twilight.

Everypony just stood in their places trying to figure out the reason why Twilight didn't answer Rarity's question.The silence was stretching over them until Fluttershy spoke up.

"Remember the first day we meet."said Fluttershy."Remember the promise we did."

"How could I forget it."stated Twilight.

"Friends forever and ever, always sticking together."all of them said in unison, a grin on their faces.

A second later Pinkie pie gasped."Guys I think something happened to Applejack, something really bad."

Author's Note:

Another month already, wow, time goes by fast.I want to thank all of you that have been reading my story, it means a lot to me.