• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 4,027 Views, 78 Comments

Forbidden Honesty - Music4ever



When a perfect day turns into a disaster only love will be able to defeat it or will it...

  • ...
14
 78
 4,027

Friendship or Love?

A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge~Thomas Carlyle

It all hit me at once as if a cold bucket of water had hit me, I felt so useless it was my duty to protect my family from any danger and I failed them.I was speechless I couldn't believe this was happenin chrysalis was defeated yet here she was oh poor spike had to run all the way to our farm to warn me yet I can't do anything how will I safe every pony if couldn't even safe my own family.If that tyrant changeling thinks I'm weak, she gonna wish otherwise.All the memories of my parents flooded into my mind I couldn't loose granny or Bic Mac if I did then Applebloom wouldn't have any family left and I can't do all the chores by myself the farm is so big and I'm so small.My eyes started to get watery but I had to be strong for Applebloom.

"All of Ponyville is...trapped under chrysalis power even my family?"Applejack voice came out slowly with disbelief.

"Every pony"spike lowered his head with shame.

"It's true I'm sorry you are feeling blue but maybe some rest will be the best"said Zecora as she came close to Applejack.

Applejack gave the door a look"I suppose but what are we doing here ain't we going to safe every pony?"

Applebloom came next with a question that made Applejack freeze"Sis, what about Big Mac and granny are they fine?"

"I sure hope so, spike what else did twilight tell you?asked Applejack while hugging her little sister.

"That's all maybe we should wait till the morning to check Ponyville I know great places to hide that no pony knows"Spike stated.

"Not to be gossip or anything but who showed them to you?"asked Applejack out of curiosity.

"Pinkie pie, she also showed me a secret tunnel that goes from Sweet Apple Acres all the way to the library and SugarCube Corner."added Spike.

"Wow that far I'm surprised, at least it will be useful"said Applejack with amusement.

"Sis I'm tired can we sleep my hooves hurt from all the walking we did"Applebloom said as she rubbed her left hoof.

"Come this way my friends there are two beds where you can stay"said Zecora after she heard Applebloom speak.

Zecora led us to a bedroom at the very back of her house what I saw made me blush there were only two big beds just as she said.The room was kinda small with no windows and painted yellow with orange on the floor.Applebloom went straight to bed and less than a chicken singing in the mornin she was asleep.I could feel the heat in my cheeks get warmer would spike agree to sleep In the same bed would he even care?I pushed away the feeling of longing aside I had enough trouble with my family and I wouldn't want my Spike to be in that list either and- wait MY Spike!Where did that come from!

"Goodnight my friends I hope you all get a nice rest"

"Thanks Zecora"

"Goodnight"

And with that she closed the door and left me and Spike standing there, oh Celestia my heart was beating as fast as if I was running oh my was this even happening or was this all a dream was it a nightmare.

Applejack was the first one to break the awkward silence as she spoke up."Spike if you'll like I can sleep in the floor it's no problem it ain't uncomfortable."

Spike responded quickly maybe too quickly."No it's um fine we can...sleep in the um well in the same bed it's not like we're doing anything wrong."Spike struggled through every word.

"You sure partner I mean well you can sleep in the bed it's ok I'll-"

"I'm sure"spoke Spike with a tender hint in his voice that made Applejack shiver.

"Well alright"

I got on bed he's right I mean it's nothing bad we're just going to sleep that's all alright just relax and try to sleep.Well guess I better take my ponytail and hat off wouldn't wanna sleep uncomfortable.[
I turned around just to find Spike looking at me I blushed and looked the other way.

"Wow, AJ I've never seen you with your mane down it looks nice like that."Spike said as he got on bed.

"I guess I barely take my ponytail off."

"You should keep it like that it looks good on you."Applejack turned around once and met Spike's eyes wanting to stay close to him forever but moved away before her heart betrayed her.

"Thanks spike,goodnight"

"Goodnight"Applejack turned to the other side of the bed so that Spike couldn't see her blush.She felt warm and protected just like She always does when he's close.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well guess it's time to get up and start the day with...huh where am I?Right then all the memories from last night invaded my mind to be honest I wish it had been a dream or nightmare but here I am in the bed with well...spike.I turned to make sure he was still sleeping I couldn't take my eyes of him there it was that feeling again.Although I never said it out loud I had to admit that Spike is my biggest weakness yet I feel so strong bein' close to him.How much I hated myself for seeing spike in this way he's my friend that's all nothin' more or less I should be grateful that he's my friend he would never see me like I'm pretty after all he already has his eyes on somepony else.Rarity I wonder if she knew that spike has a crush on her, if spike is happy with somepony else that's fine after all he would never see me like I see him,my hero.

Author's Note:

Short chapter I know but the next one will be bigger and better.Have a nice day and stay beautiful!

P.S. If anyone would like to be my editor please send me a message.