• Published 1st Apr 2014
  • 33,451 Views, 194 Comments

No One Refuses Mi Amore Cadenza - Zamairiac



Adam the Human refuses to snuggle with the Crystal Princess. Cadance doesn't like this, and thus quickly begins her plan to rectify it.

  • ...
71
 194
 33,451

Snuggle Time!

No One Refuses Mi Amore Cadenza!

It was a little after sunrise, and in a conveniently abandoned room (A room that used to be mine and Shining's before I divorced his anti-snuggling behind) there was a very stubborn, yet undeniably attractive human tied up on a bed.

A undeniably attractive, NAKED human tied up on a bed.

He was so stubborn, but now his time is up…he's mine.

It'd been a little over a year since we first met, and a little under four months since I'd divorced Shining Armor. Turns out that my dream of a perfect prince had been just that, a dream. It was fantastic when we had married a few years ago, but as time went on, I had quickly realized that Shining was not the perfect stallion I'd fallen in love with.

For not a mere two years after we married…he stopped accepting my snuggles. And when he stopped accepting them, my love for him quickly began to wane. I am the Princess of love, snuggles are as necessary to me as breathing.

But then I met Adam, a brave man that had survived outside of the Crystal Kingdom for a fortnight, in the cold without any warmth and barely any sustenance.

Shining had left me long before the time I met him, so after meeting and taking him into my Castle, it was with no shame that I began to nurse him back to health. We became good friends very quickly, as did he and both my aunts, though Twilight has yet to show any emotion towards him but disdain.

Then again she's yet to look at me with anything but disdain too, so maybe it's just what her face looks like nowadays. Adam said it looked like a smacked arse, which while funny, deserved some punishment. So I smacked his arse like he was a naughty colt.

He enjoyed it whether he wanted to admit it or not. Celestia's teats, even I enjoy a bit of a spanking every now and then.

Perhaps going so long without any snuggles wasn't the best of ideas. Sure I didn't wanna snuggle a stranger, but times can get pretty desperate when I go into withdrawal.

So after a few failed attempts, I asked Adam if we could snuggle…but he refused, firmly.

Shining had refused, that cross dresser in bar sixty nine had refused, and even Dusty, my close and personal servant had refused.

But oh no, there was no way in Tartarus I was going to let my best friend refuse. He had not accepted a single snuggle from anypony, not a one. So after a few hours of intense thought, I came to a very clear conclusion.

Adam needed to be snuggled, whether he liked it or not.

Thus why my dear friend was currently tied up stark naked to a bed, and by the look of things, he was just about to awaken.

It was time.

I watched with savage glee as Adam opened his eyes, blearily blinking in an attempt to rid them of sleep.

"W-Where am I?" he croaked, looking around the room.

I let out a very light cough to draw his attention. And draw it I did, as his eyes, filled with fear, quickly snapped onto me.

"Hello my sweet Adam," I crooned lovingly. "How was your nap?"

"C-Cadance?" he stammered. "What's going on? Why am I tied up on this bed…naked?"

I ignored his cute little questions and instead began to make my way over, running my hooves along his left leg as I did so.

"Do you want to know something, Adam?" I asked sultrily.

He looked at me warily, but nodded. And thus I cleared my throat and began to explain away!

"I've recently come to a very startling conclusion, my scrumptious looking friend. YOU have been without any personal contact since the moment you arrived. I have been without any personal contact since well before that. And upon realizing this, I came to a very cuddly solution."

Without any warning, I fluttered off of the ground and on top of my delightfully smooth friend.

Friend, hehe, not for much longer.

"I," I continued. "Am going to snuggle you like you've never been snuggled before. And you, my beautiful friend, are going to lie back, relax, and enjoy every snuggly moment of it."

"W-what?" he spluttered. "Cadance, no! I don't want to be snuggled, and if you were my friend then you'd accept my decision!"

I grinned.

"Ah ah ah," I giggled. "But that is where your argument falters, for I am not your friend…not any more. Now…I am more than that. And by more than that, I mean your snuggling buddy, and by your snuggling buddy, I mean the one and only mare you are going to give every ounce of your love and tenderness to for the rest of our lives. Understand?"

He blinked…slowly.

"I need an adult," he whimpered.

"I am one," I countered. "Now…let the snuggling begin!"

I wrapped my hooves around the back of his neck, pressed our lips together…and began to snuggle him senseless.

"NOOOO-actually this feels quite pleasant."

Five hours of snuggly goodness later

Adam, now untied, was breathing heavily as he looked up at the ceiling, his body tired, bruised, and thoroughly snuggled.

As for myself, I too was completely satisfied. My wanton craving for snuggles was finally quenched, thus saving the very spirit of what could have been an innocent soul.

Of course Adam was innocent too…but the snuggles cried out for him, and so snuggle him I did.

"I am both really aroused and utterly confused," he spoke up suddenly, turning to face me. "I thought we were going to have sex, not snuggle the breath out of each other for five odd hours?"

"Sex?" I asked curiously, putting a hoof to my muzzle in contemplation. "Oh…so that's why you were so stubborn."

"Well, yeah," he chuckled, brushing his forehead lightly as he breathed a sigh of relief. "Guess I had nothing to be worried about after all. The snuggling was quite nice, and I'm glad you stripped me for it. Fur on skin is a nice sensation, though the kissing was unexpected. I guess you like me, huh?"

"Quite so," I giggled. "Perhaps we could go out and watch a movie later?"

"Are you asking me out on a date, Mi Amore Cadenza?"

"Maybe," I drawled slyly.

"Then sure thing, I'd like that."

The next few minutes were spent in comfortable silence, broken only by the occasional nuzzle and kiss I gave him.

"Adam?"

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever heard of a struggle snuggle?"

The End

Author's Note:

Got bored, wrote this in about twenty minutes.

Have a good day!

Comments ( 194 )

Imma have to read this later. But I cant wait to read. but School comes first.

Doh what the hell what is the worst that can happen from reading a short story.

An error I found for you to fix.

just about starting to awaken.

Take out starting.

Go home, Zam, you're drunk :pinkiecrazy:

Great :rainbowlaugh:

Weirdguy #6 · Apr 1st, 2014 · · 1 ·

"I need an adult," he whimpered.

"I am one," I countered. "Now…let the snuggling begin!"

Brilliant :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

Anyway that was a good fic, you have my support!

Lupus #9 · Apr 1st, 2014 · · 1 ·

Well that was...interesting. Funny, too. I think you should get bored a bit more often

I really don't understand how so many could deny the snuggles

I thought this was going to have futa.:fluttershysad: Oh well it was still cute.:rainbowkiss:

By all respects, this alicorn is the most mentally stable one you've written. Write more like it!

Snuggles,
Human Tested,
Princess Approved.

"I need an adult," he whimpered.
"I am one," I countered. "Now…let the snuggling begin!"

Pause the story,
wait a few seconds
and then :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

"I need an adult," he whimpered.
"I am one," I countered. "Now…let the snuggling begin!"

:trollestia:

4167653 Eh, someone else beat me to it. hehe

"Now…let the snuggling begin!"

:rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

you nald this one dood

I really hope that people keep doing these cuddle fics... N-Not that I'm a guy that writes about cuddle fics the time or anything! encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrEvq6a5X9k8OAhcKzc-BrJCbOwdVebyDLaFVIo4U7XwRAWYxM

Totally not what I thought it was...still not what I thought it was...STILL not where I think this is going...and then that last line happens.

-Sage

SO MUCH PRINCESS SHIPPING. CAN'T RESIST. :rainbowkiss:

He wasn't ready, he wasn't ready!

oh god he needed an adult

"Have you ever heard of a struggle snuggle?"

fimfiction-static.net/images/story_images/133816.png?1381270219

.....hurm

did anybody else NOT think of sex when cadence suggested snuggles? because im pretty sure out of me and adam, adam was the only one who thought that. also, i request a sequel. MORE SNUGGLES!

Jesus Christ, dude, find a different kind of story to write. This is getting ridiculous.

Your arse better have a sequel planned... This was awesome.
:flutterrage: NEED MORE CADANCE ON HUMAN. :flutterrage:

4168480 HEY!
There are children present! :trixieshiftleft:
Put a nickel in the Naughty jar.

Am I seriously the only one who's noticed that Cadence kissed him, and even asked him out despite being married to Shining Armor?
Or is that the joke? :rainbowhuh:

4169054 Are you the only one that didn't notice that they were divorced?
tfparsons.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/fsd909844.gif?w=604

4169054
Se already said she divorced him when he couldn't give her enough Snuggles...

Oh the snuggles....

Remember it's not rape it's a struggle snuggle :rainbowlaugh: LMAO! Oh god this was great! Faved and thumbed up!

Love-crazy alicorns, huh? You're a man after my own heart!

Ekhidna #39 · Apr 1st, 2014 · · 3 ·

4168915 I will burn you.

I will find you and then I will burn you.

I will find you, then I will burn you and then I will make you write things out of your style or things you don't like.

struggle snuggle?

He writes my favorite stories on this site, and now he gives me new ideas for the bedroom. Could Zamairiac be any more perfect!? XD :heart:

It just boggles my mind how Zam can actually become bored.
At least when he still has Bug to write.
*hint* *hint* *nudge* *nudge*

I just see this title as a challenge, not a fact

nobody expects the exhaust - Keyori 2014

4169735 ...
Yea, they'll see a dead body. YOURS! *Pulls out Freeze Ray*

4169418 What the hell is a snuggle anyways!?

Author, you best explain what a struggle snuggle is, I have NO IDEA! xD

4169923 St-stop that! I have Mr. Freeze's body!
And it's time to "pun"ish you!

Login or register to comment