• Published 8th Apr 2014
  • 395 Views, 5 Comments

Some Ponies Are Too Oblivious - ShimmerShine



In a group of eight friends, there are four mares and four colts. With one week before hearts before hearts and hooves day, secrets are exposed and love is found. It was always bound to happen but like this?? Nope

  • ...
 5
 395

You're an Alicorn!!

The next morning, SkateSpark wakes up to an annoyingly loud knock on her door. She sits up in her bed and rubs her temples

" Noponie's home!!!" She yells loud enough to make the pony go away. She lays back down and starts to drift to sleep but, her door flies open to reveal a blue unicorn. SkateSpark looks at the clock and looks at Melody.

" Melody, what are you doing!?" She complained to her friend "It's five o'clock in the morning!!!" Melody used her magic to take an envelope out of the saddlebag she was wearing. She levitated it over to SkateSpark's bed then replied

" Well, you said you weren't home so, I had to double check! I have to go get these to our other friends so, see you at the park at three o'clock this afternoon!!" With a spark of magic she was gone. SkateSpark opened the envelope with her gold aura and read it carefully. When she was done, she crumpled it up and threw it aside.

" Does she really expect me to go to this thing?" She asked herself while laying back down to go to sleep.



The next house Melody went to was Blue's. Luckily for her, she didn't have to bombard into his house because, he was at his mailbox. When he saw her, he quickly walked towards his door, trying to avoid conversation.

" BLUE!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!!!!" She yelled in an overly cheery voice. Blue stopped just before turning the door knob. He lifted himself up with his wings and turned around. He gave Melody a sigh before flying over to her and taking the envelope she was waving in the air.

" Thanks, Mel" He said as he opened it. Melody turned around as she saw Blue's eyes get wide.

"See you at the park at three!!!" She said teleporting to her next destination. Blue stood there with his jaw dropped. He gave another sigh before putting the paper in his stack of mail.

"Nope"


Melody went off to Cinnamon's house next.

Melody leaned up against the door and heard loud snoring. She guessed Cinnamon was still sleeping considering there were still clouds in the sky. After some loud banging and yelling for him to get up she heard a yelp and banging coming from inside. After a moment of silence the door flung open showing Cinnamon standing in front of a huge mess in his living room. Melody looked over his shoulder and decided she didn't want to discuss it. She levitated the envelope to Cinnamon and walked away with a worried look on her face.

" Were all meeting at the park at three today too" She said before she vanished.


The next destination was Shimmer Shine's house.

Since Shimmer Shine lived in a cloud house she would have to ask another pegasus to deliver her letter. She looked around but there were no other ponies in the area. So she decided to pull out some spare balloons she had in her saddlebag and make those her "wings." As she started to float above the ground she saw Shimmer Shine flying in front of her house.

" Hey Shimmerz!! I have a letter for you!!" she said startling Shimmer Shine. The pegasus turned around to see Melody and her balloons floating towards her.

" Hey Melody, have you seen Cinnamon around?" she asked looking up at the dark clouds above her house.

" Yeah he's probably still sleeping." Melody replied. Shimmer Shine looked back down at Melody and saw the letter she was holding in her aura.

" Ohhh what's that!?" She says flying down at taking the envelope from Melody's aura.

She quickly opens the letter and squeals in excitement as she reads.

" Oh my gosh this is going to be SO much fun!!! I have to pick out an outfit!!" She said zooming away into her house. Melody giggled to herself

"Ahh, typical." she said as she bit the strings of her balloons. When she reached the ground she teleported herself to Triple Track's house.

When Melody was almost to his house, there was sounds of a machine gun going off. She ducked behind a trash can that was in front of a house that was next to Trip's and covered her head. Once the guns stopped she stood up and walked towards his house.

" Oh come on!!! My machine gun should've wiped you guys out!!!" An angry voice said. Triple Track.. He was known for his rage gaming so, Melody decided to sneak up to his house and slip the letter under his door.

" He'll find it before three." She said to herself. " After all. It's only eight o'clock" With a flash, she was gone, off to her last destination. Lily and Blitz's house.

Unlike the last house she was just at , Lily and Blitz's house was very quite. She went to the door and knocked three times before hearing light footsteps. The door creaked open and she saw a light pink eye peeking out the door.

"Oh it's just you." Lily said with relief. Melody put her head to the door curiously.

" Is something wrong Lily?" she asked.Lily looked back into the house and replied

" No everything's fine. What's up?" she asked her voice back to a normal state. Melody leaned in closer, now on the door.

" Are you sure your..." CRACK she was interrupted by the rusty hinge on the door snapping. Melody fell forward onto Lily, holding up the door so it wouldn't fall on them. There was a pair of wings holding up the door with her. She was confused. There was no one else with them and neither of them had wings. She scanned the wings more carefully in the darkness of Lily's house and saw where they were coming from.

" Lily" Melody exclaimed " You're an Alicorn!?!"