• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 655 Views, 9 Comments

Manehattan Rose - MLPxMaestro



Three years after a major magic leak causes a hole between demensions, the curiosity of ponies began taking form, as they then begin to coincide with our civilization and cultures before long.

  • ...
2
 9
 655

Chapter Six- The Flower Shop

Manehattan Rose:

Chapter 6- The Flower Shop:

In addition to the bruises I got on my face, luckily I didn’t receive a direct hit, which would have led to me getting a black eye. After school had let our for the day, Roseluck and me made our way over to her workplace, but again I encountered other unfortunate events. I slipped on a wet part of the concrete, and twisted my body partially, causing me to land on the side of my shoulder. I ended up hurting it bad on such a hard surface, and yet that wasn’t even it. I then slipped once more, but falling forward on our way over there, ending up in a scraped knee. For the last thing just a few blocks away, a cab driving by kicked up a pebble, hitting me right into my forehead, sending me into disarray for a few moments. I was bleeding on my forehead pretty good from the power it had been fired, and I was still lucky it didn’t do anything other than smacking me right on the Bullseye.

Roseluck turned the lock, as I noticed her leave the sign to “closed” when she led us both inside, closing the door behind her.

“Why aren’t you going to open today?” I asked her.

“I don’t open on Wednesdays,” she briefly replied, before gesturing me to head on back to her place behind the store. She had a built in house right into her store; so waking up to sweet aromas of flowers must have been neat to experience.

“Just lay down on the bed okay? I’ll get you fixed up, because those cheap little wraps aren’t worth anything now, look at how much they’re bleeding through?”

“I’m telling you, I’m capable of making my back to my apartment Rose,” I reply.

“That’s brave of you to do that, but it’s not in me to leave you looking hurt, I’m here to help you get better okay?” I then notice her grab something in her mouth, and set it next to me on the bed, as she hopped up onto the bed sitting down in front of me. It was a first aid kit, and when a pony feels motherly…I guess let them do their thing, why not after all? An adorable pony to heal you up, you can’t get any better than that, other than supernatural healing stuff right?

“Okay…now this might sting just a bit but-”

“Ouch! Ah!” I jerk a bit from the sudden sting of strong and yet very affective alcohol, as it was applied to my forehead wound. It almost looked like a bullet wound that simply broke the skin real well, and didn’t get to the bone, but that pebble hit me pretty good though.


“Shhh…it’s okay, I’m here for you,” Rose said in a motherly tone of her voice, wanting to just relax me the best she could. No doubt her voice was a relaxing one indeed, that soft small tone of a voice that only a pony could manage to pull of was like a little four-legged angel or something along the lines of that.

“U-uh…Rose- ah! Crap that stings again!”

“Shhh, I’m sorry, but it’s the best thing for it,” Roseluck continued showing me a soft smile, knowing she had everything under control.

After applying a few more things to my body, me being shirtless, and having excessive amounts of wrappings around all the affected places of my body for today, she then told me to remain where I was, and simply lay on my belly at the moment. I didn’t really know why she would ask of me to do such a thing, but I still obliged.

“Okay here we go, I have a little aromatherapy stuff for you too,” she said in a laidback tone, hopping back up next to me on the bed. She then steadily made her way beside my back, as she began putting this strangely nice feeling oil of some sort.

“W-what on earth do you think you are doing?” I ask her curiously.

“Well I mean if you don’t a little massage that’s fine, but I just felt like being a little nicer is all,” she smiled back to me, before she then began to rub her soft hooves across the areas of my back. I could feel knots in my upper back begin to detensify, as a delicate expression on her face kept showing back to me. I kept checking back up with her facial expression, and all she could merely do was give off a little giggle here and there, followed by delicate smile.

“H-how did you manage to do this so well?” I ask her, the sound of my voice letting her know her magic touches across my back seemed to be working.

“Oh, I used to work for a couple of gorgeous little spa ponies back in Ponyville where I lived. They were sisters, and they needed a couple of extra helping hooves for a season. So I managed to get a little seasonal job there, and I learned a surprisingly good amount of things relying on aromatherapy and such,” Roseluck stated.

“Wow this feels amazing! It’s almost better than human hands at times,” I smiled at her.

“Well I’m glad you think so, because ponies do have more keen senses in certain fields, so we know things about as far as bodies are concerned. We know when someone is hurting, we have a better sense of smell, and even our hearing is much better than a human’s is,” she replied.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * * * - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Every single time I felt her soft delicate touches with those naturally tense hooves coming from an earth pony, they just always seemed to hit in all the right places across the surface of my bare back. Every now and then, she even felt little knots being let loose across a few areas herself as well. If I wasn’t mistaken, this session seemed to go on for at least a good hour.

“Okay, I think I’ve done all I can…do,” she trailed off, noticing I had fallen asleep, still lying flat on my stomach.

“Ahem…Matthew? I’ve finished your back,” she said again, but no answer. After shaking me a couple of times, I still remained deep in my state of sleep. Rose herself then began finding herself to be a little tired here and there, and began yawning a few times.

“Oh come on Roseluck, we can’t just leave him here. He has a place of his own he can sleep at. What if…no it’s too risky, besides…what would happen if I…” Roseluck then looked back at me, before she left her room to get ready for bed herself. “Did do that?” she added onto her previous statement with curiosity.

Eventually she returned to her bedroom, her mane and her coat all freshened up and ready for bed, but still noticed I was lying there sleeping peacefully on her bed. My head was located just at the foot of a pillow, as she hopped up into the bed herself, lying next to me. She looked at my peaceful face, knowing that she was about to be sleeping with a human being, simply sleeping with him. Not to make it sound like something it wasn’t, because it certainly was nothing other than a human unfortunately falling asleep onto her bed. She didn’t feel like having to wake me up, so she went on ahead and let me get my rest, and chose not to disturb me any further that night.

It was three in the morning, and I had managed to wake up, and I had realized that I had totally forgotten about me falling asleep due to that heavenly massage I had received from her. I looked back at the clock, and indeed it was three o’clock sharp in the morning. Not wanting to believe what was happening, I went on ahead and checked to see if by chance Roseluck was asleep. She was, and she seemed to be awfully close to me, almost sleeping right next to me, with her body curled up in the shape of a crescent. I could barely make out her body slowly rising and falling from her breathing with the faint amounts of moonlight reaching into the room.

“Okay, yeah I think I better head on out,” I think to myself, but yet afraid to even move, wondering if I would cause her to wake up or something?

So I took my time trying to get up, and she felt the shift of my body weight while getting out of the bed, and putting my shirt back on.


“Hmmm?” she slowly mustered, waking her sleepy eyes to see what was happening in front of her.

“Oh I uh…I have to get back to my place, but thanks anyway though,” I replied back to her with a smile.

“Stayyy…pleeeease.” she trailed off, barely enough for me to make out from her tired voice at a distance from her bed. I felt bad leaving her if she didn’t want me to go, but at the same time she would understand still if I did leave anyways.

“Well…there’s always a first time for everything, but uh…eh why not,” I think to myself shrugging lightly, before deciding to lie back down next to her. As she felt my weight coming down onto the side of the bed next to her, she then brought herself up close and next to me with a faint smile being made out from her face. Her muzzle nestled over the middle of my chest, as her soft mane rested just under my chin along with that.

Before she eventually returned to her recent pony slumber, she said something that really made me think that night.

“You’re…my best friend,” she exhaled with a soft tranquil smile left on her face.

“Best friend?” I wondered. A freaking pony just called me her best friend, how on earth did she not have a best friend already despite just how nice and sweet ponies are most of the time anyways? It didn’t make any true sense to me, but again don’t question logic regarding ponies, as you will lose. Just simply accept it, and move on. Well, there’s actually a boundary on stuff like that, so scratch that. Overall though, falling asleep with a pony snuggled up to you, I couldn’t ask for any much more than that at that very moment. Who knew having a friend, as an adorable pony could be so neat and so interesting? I then thought to myself one last thing just before I closed my eyes to drift off to sleep next to her…friendship had never been so adorable.