• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 660 Views, 9 Comments

Manehattan Rose - MLPxMaestro



Three years after a major magic leak causes a hole between demensions, the curiosity of ponies began taking form, as they then begin to coincide with our civilization and cultures before long.

  • ...
2
 9
 660

Chapter Five- More Trouble

Manehattan Rose:

Chapter 5- More Trouble:

Ever since yesterday evening at the restaurant, Roseluck and me had become pretty stable friends now judging by her apparent trust in me with things regarding a former friend to her, who was a big jerk. In addition to this, the school year was only in its fourth day of being underway, and I just so managed to arrive at the school a day late. I started catching glimpse of a pony though that seemed to look off at us, as her and me walked and talked our way to our literature class together.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * * * - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


The school bell rings, signaling it was lunch now, and many though chose to eat at other places rather than cafeteria food. Roseluck preferred to bring her own lunch, as I did too. Roseluck then found us that same booth we sat at when we first started becoming friends, and she noticed yet another pony that seemed familiar to her start approaching me into the distance as I made my way over to her with my lunchbox tin.

“Hey dude, what’s going on?” I heard a voice call out to me, just a matter of feet behind me. It was a stallion, along with another male following him next to me on the other side of me.

“Um, nothing much, why?”

I knew something in my gut was telling me something was about to happen, but I didn’t know how my gut was as far as actions from ponies was concerned. I looked off to Roseluck just meters away from me now, and noticed she stopped chewing he remaining bite in her mouth, and knew something I didn’t. I then noticed her get up and make her way over to me, putting her sandwich down on the plastic bag beneath it.

“Whatcha eating in there? Wish I had some money to eat with, don’t you think that’s fair?”

The stallion then shoves the lunchbox around and out of my grip, causing it to fall to the floor.

“What the heck was that for you jerk!”

“Don’t you yell at me, human.” He shoved me once more, as his other buddy seemed to just stand there and let him do all of that.

“You going to just stand there and let him do this stuff to people?” I asked the bully’s buddy.

“I’m just a friend of his, but I think that he’s got this,” the other pony replied in a Brooklyn accent.

“Hey, lay off of him now! Or should I say, Bold Move?”

Roseluck then stands firmly next to me, knowing that me having a pony by my side, I wouldn’t get in trouble for tensions between both of our species at the school.

“Well now, if it isn’t little Rosy,” he chuckled in a fairly annoying tone.

“Wait…you two know each other?” I was shocked, first a friend of hers luckily not managing to notice us at the restaurant yesterday, but now this? Why was I being burdened with all of it?

“Yeah, I know this little whore here,” he answered.

“Shut the buck up you jerk! You said you wouldn’t do what you did to me that one time!” Roseluck exclaimed back to him trying to now hold back tears, causing the four of us to get the attention of several people and ponies around us looking.

“Whore,” he replied to her again, until him and his buddy then walked off laughing their way out of the cafeteria. She did nothing, and simply took it right then and there, and with nearly the whole lunchroom now watching her. I wasn’t the one to simply let someone get hurt or pretty much ripped to pieces like that, as I then called out to the jerk who hurt Rose.

“Hey you little four legged freak, turn your butt around right now!” I raised my voice out to him, causing him to flare his nostrils and glare back at me with anger.

“Ooh, so scared of a pony who couldn’t even get a business started…wow…what a pathetic little name for such a ‘enterprising’ pony,” I added.

“You son of a bitch!” Bold Move then ran up to me, talking me onto the floor, and hitting me hard into the side of my face. Luckily he was a unicorn, otherwise and earth pony’s natural strength capabilities would have decked me with that hit just then.

I then punched back as he stood over me, trying to land blow after blow, and kicked him up into the air with both of my legs. He then teleported, and got back onto the ground, as I quickly got myself back up ready for more.

“Matthew! Please stop!” Roseluck exclaimed next to me with tears almost starting to come down her face. She then grabbed hold of my hand, causing me to lose my focus in front of me, and look back down at her.

“Look out!” she pointed, as I then got decked again right square into my face.

“You humans still can’t find ways to fight better can you!” Bold Move laughed, as his horn then began to glow.

“I said stop you two! Right now!” she yelled out to us again, but neither one of us seemed to care less. I staggered up from another big hit to my face, now having a bloody nose and lip.

“What’s the matter blood bag? Too much for a human to handle?”

“N-no…but thanks for the warm-up,” I replied smiling with light amounts of blood between my teeth from my lip hitting hard into my teeth. I brought up a stance once more, as he then began acting like he was going to charge at me. I knew with that horn, it wouldn’t be pretty for me if it hit me.

“I said enough! Both of you!” Roseluck then stared back at Bold Move seething with anger. He knew she wasn’t pretty to deal with when she got angry; he knew that from experience in the past.

“Hmph…fine…let’s get out of here,” Bold Moves stated, as he made his way out of the cafeteria straightening himself out.

“Oh gosh are you okay Matthew? You look hurt?” Roseluck asked me in a delicate tone of her voice.

“He- ouch! He can land a punch in the face that’s for sure,” I chuckled under my breath, trying to clean myself up with napkins she got from the condiment counter in the cafeteria.

“I am so sorry; I swear I didn’t know he actually went here too. It’s okay, you’ll be fine now,” Roseluck then brought both of her forelegs around my neck, hugging me, then planting a soft kiss on my cheek. Though she was trying to help me out, I could still notice she was keeping her pain nestled within her own self too.

“Also, thank you for having the courage to stand up for me, no one else other than my sisters have done that for me,” she added with a smile of compassion for me.

“Y-yeah, I couldn’t just let him say something as terrible and brutish as that was, how dare he!” I raised my voice feeling a bit frustrated about why a sweet and caring pony as Roseluck would be dealing with such terrible partners, friendship or courtship.

“Well you’re a sweet guy, and I’m glad to have a friend like you…but I think we need to get you to the nurse to get you cleaned up. Cheap cafeteria napkins won’t fix you,” she giggled a bit before helping me on my way out. The students within the room seemed awfully intrigued as it occurred, since it was the first fight to take place between a pony and a human on school campus.