• Published 31st Mar 2014
  • 847 Views, 7 Comments

A World of My Own Creation - Dawn-Designs-Art



Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich have outdone themselves, this is the greatest party ever, and this night is perfect! But sometimes, life is not as it seems...

  • ...
0
 7
 847

The Two Chapters Surprise New Friend!

Author's Note:

OMG I just realised when re-reading this that I predicted Octavia and Vinyl's classical dubstep combo in the 100th episode! AWESOME!

I guess I lied when I said there wouldn't be another chapter. Oh well this idea just came tome and I decided to write it :D

Enjoy!!!!!!

I frowned, head turning from side to side, ears swiveling to try and pick up even the slightest sound. Now where were they hiding? Crouching, I stalked like a jungle cat searching for dinner, around the room I went, sniffing the air in the hopes of catching their scent and gaining a clue as to where they were hiding. I peeked under the coffee table, but found nopony, nor was there anypony under the couch or behind the drapes. Yes, my house has drapes, their super cool and pink like me, great for making the lounge room all dark, and sometimes spooooooky, for the right occasions of course, like Nightmare Night! No, focus, stop thinking about the drapes, and planning the next Nightmare Night party, this was a game, a game of Hide and Seek, I was it, I couldn't lose focus now, if I didn't find them before the oven timer went off I'd lose and have to say the dreaded words of defeat, Ollie Ollie Oxenfree. Who was Ollie Oxenfree? I did not know. Why was his name called at the end of a game of Hide and Seek when you couldn't find everypony? I had no clue. All that mattered right now was finding them before desert finished cooking.

My head shot up as I heard a sound to my right, faint, but clearly coming from the cabinet. Sneaking up to the cupboard door, I counted to three, whipped the door open and mercilessly tickled the victim inside. A filly, my daughter. She was nearly 5, an Earth Pony with a pale pink coat, a puffy, fluffy, curly chestnut mane and tail, and the most beautiful aqua green eyes. The young filly shrieked with laughter, trying to push my hooves away. Once I had relented she sat there catching her breath before smiling at me and saying, "you found me Mummy!"

"Yes I did Cupcake, and now you have the super mega awesomely special job of helping me find Daddy and your brother Camembert before desert is ready!" I told her excitedly. She hoped out of the cabinet and immediately lowered herself to the jungle cat stalking position I had used. I'd taught her well in the ways of seeking.

"Let's go find daddy and Cammy," she whispered to me, assuming stealth mode, "I want that pudding."

"You got it Lieutenant Cuppy, lead the way!" I whispered, crouching behind her, following as she slowly made her way across the room. Once every nook and cranny of the lounge room had been searched, we moved stealthily into the kitchen, where we heard the barely suppressed giggles of the smoking hot hunk of playful goofy stallion known to us as Cheese Sandwich and Daddy respectively. I watched as Cupcake turned her head this way and that, trying to discern the source of the sound, then looking to me for help. "Pantry" I whispered.

Cupcake grinned and pointed to the pantry, "Aha! I have figured out that the two we want are in the pantry! Follow quietly Private Mummy," she whispered in her adorable little voice.

"Sir yes Sir Lieutenant Cuppy," I replied in a whisper with a little salute. Together we stalked to the pantry door which was open slightly. Looking to Cupcake I waited for her signal, and when it came, I threw the door open and we pounced, tackling the occupants of the pantry. "Found you!" I shouted joyously.

"Found you Daddy! Found you Cammy!" Cupcake shouted, only to be caught in a hug from her father. "Ahhh! Private Mummy! He's hostile! He's got me!" She tried wriggling out of his grasp but he was too strong.

Beside Cheese stood my son Camembert, looking very pleased with himself. Nearly 7 years old, he was a unicorn, because Cheese had a unicorn grandmother on his dads side, and also I had a unicorn grandfather on my mums side. His coat was yellow, and his mane and tail was the same curly chestnut as his sister had, but his had a pink streak. His eyes were aqua blue. "Surrender now Private Mummy, for Sergeant Daddy and I, General Camembert, have captured your Lieutenant!" He said in his best authoritative voice.

"I will never surrender so long as I draw breath!" I cried out dramatically, it was all part of the fun.

"No Private Mummy, you must save yourself!" Cupcake said, putting on a brave face for me.

"No Lieutenant Cuppy, I could never leave you," I said, preparing for what I knew was coming.

"Well then, you leave me no choice but to attack!" Camembert than leapt at me, tackling me to the ground where he proceeded to tickle me, causing me to gigglesnort. Cheese proceeded to 'convert' Cupcake to his and Cammy's side, and soon my whole family was tickling me.

This went on for about a minute, and I could barely breath. Then the tickles stopped, because the oven dinged. In an instant my children were off me and racing to the oven, arguing over who would turn off the heat this time. I sat up, getting over the last of my giggles then smiled at Cheese, "why hello there Sergeant."

"Good evening Private, have you decided to come over to our side as your Lieutenant has? You'll get dessert if you do," he said, also smiling.

"Only if I can also get cuddles after dessert," I replied.

"Oh there will be plenty of cuddles, welcome to the team." With that he kissed me then led the way out of our quite large pantry and into our even larger kitchen. I'd been married to my wonderful husband Cheese Sandwich for nearly 10 years now, and in the first 3 years of our marriage, we'd taken up travelling all across Equestria, bringing smiles and parties everywhere we went. Once I became pregnant we'd returned to Ponyville to buy a house. Now we had two wonderful children, and we were planning on having a third. Life was good, very good.

Cheese took care of the pudding, it was a lovely hot self-saucing chocolate pudding, one of the best desserts for a cold winters night, and we all sat in front of the fireplace in the lounge room to eat. Afterwards we cleaned up then prepared Cuppy and Cammy for bed, having them brush their teeth and other such bedtime rituals. Soon they were fast asleep in their respective bedrooms, leaving me some alone time with my stallion. And thus came the promised cuddles. "I'm so lucky to have you, my Cheese Puff," I said, snuggling into his chest.

"I'm the one that's lucky my Pinkie Delight," he replied, nuzzling me. I smiled and kissed him before closing my eyes and thinking of all the wonderful plans we had for the future. Once we had our third foal and he or she was old enough, we would take our children on a tour of Equestria, taking the time to throw a party in each town we stayed in so that they could experience first hoof the life of a traveling party planner. It was going to be great.

And soon, the two of us were sound asleep.

Comments ( 1 )

Loved this story! <3

Login or register to comment